Richard G Lewis
Richard G Lewis Poems
- Romantic Mist Every day and night apart Expressing words ...
- Confidence Asking myself, does it make sense Seeing our ...
- How Do I Love Thee? “How do I love thee? Let me count the ...
- It's Late At Night It’s late at night, I think of you If you...
- Apart Apart, I know I will miss Your passionate kiss Your ...
- Virtuosity Carefully watching, aware of the past We forge a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard G Lewis
Every day and night apart
Expressing words from the heart
Virtual dreams, desires, the gist
Of living in a romantic mist?
My love she feels she dates a ghost
As I try hard to make the most
Of this time we spend apart
Though poems, letters from the heart
Three long weeks since you’ve been kissed
Every single bit of you missed
For me I try hard to exist
Living in a romantic mist
But soon I know the mist will rise
I’ll look again into your eyes
They’ll sparkle at me green and blue
You’ll feel again my love is true
I’ll worship ...