Richard G Lewis
Richard G Lewis Poems
- Confidence Asking myself, does it make sense Seeing our ...
- How Do I Love Thee? “How do I love thee? Let me count the ...
- It's Late At Night It’s late at night, I think of you If you...
- Apart Apart, I know I will miss Your passionate kiss Your ...
- Virtuosity Carefully watching, aware of the past We forge a ...
- Romantic Mist Every day and night apart Expressing words ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard G Lewis
Asking myself, does it make sense
Seeing our future with confidence
Would it make much more sense
To believe in bitter experience
Are we doomed to fail? We always do
No hope for me, no hope for you?
Surely it makes much more sense
Believing in past experience
Why did we fail? Have we explored?
Were we too crazy, were we bored?
Were we impatient or over expectant?
Under committed and sadly complacent?
Surely we’ve learned, surely we’ve changed
From the painful lessons our lives arranged
That tested us and helped us ...