Richard Anders Poems
- Tempo Finis Arise pale moon and be my guide I journey where ...
- God And Eddie When I was still a young man I heard God call ...
- I Wish I Were A Fish I wish I wish I were a fish a salmon or...
- Captain Black the night was dark and dreary the rain was ...
- The Country I wanted to live in the country away from the ...
- The Sands Of Time The sands of time ran out for me about a ...
- One Day I Sat Upon A Stone One day I sat upon a stone and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Anders
Arise pale moon and be my guide
I journey where Valkyries ride
across the stars in silver streams
into the valley of endless dreams
look not for me in forest green
nor yet by the seas white crest
the ice queen in her frosty gown
has locked me to her breast
silver stars shine in her hair
electric blue her gaze
in palaces of driven snow
she spends her timeless days
no mortal arms shall hold her
no mortal lips shall lie
but I shall rest upon her breast
and time will pass me by.