RIC S. BASTASA
Biography of RIC S. BASTASA
- poem dedicated to a roof -new-
- the stairs shall fall to be part of the ... -new-
- it was soft and sweet -new-
- our pride lies in leaving no footprints ... -new-
- you will get over with elation -new-
- the mystery of silence deep and so intri... -new-
- while driving alone at night from the la... -new-
- do not lose the spontaneity -new-
- when you dream they dream with you too -new-
- rustic town -new-
- for life is simple and must be lived sim... -new-
- the silent workers -new-
- a feast of lights -new-
- WHAT A MESS -new-
- ' the last dance of your life '
- to the light
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- ......The tree
- this is my life
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- ' the truth about his place '
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- ... So Much
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ...
Did you read them?
Feeling lousy is seeing this lady laughing
She does her thing with confidence like she
Knows everything; what to do with this
She knows her place and claims it as hers,
She tells you, you are never like her doing so well