RIC S. BASTASA
Biography of RIC S. BASTASA
- these goats. -new-
- how are you children now? -new-
- crash of images in the attic of your min... -new-
- to see a kite fly in the sky -new-
- echoes what the winds are murmuring
- our eyes are busy on the side of the str...
- you are not a worm
- do not answer using a rope
- some denials are the most truthful image...
- you do not have to capture the best
- when pain is anticipated what can pain b...
- do you really like what you like?
- THE SONG OF SELFISHNESS
- THE SHADOW OF THE UNKNOWN PAST
- ' the last dance of your life '
- to the light
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ......The tree
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- this is my life
- ' the truth about his place '
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ...
- ... So Much
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- ق ا س ي ا ...
A red hibiscus that blooms
In the morning
Closes, wilts, in the afternoon,
You expect another one of its kind tomorrow,
A china rose,
Your night life,
At the outdoor café, sitting on light fabricated
Silver chairs, sipping tea, puffing smoke, sipping