RIC S. BASTASA
Biography of RIC S. BASTASA
- when everyone has thrown the last stone -new-
- for a friend who had gone cold one summe... -new-
- a journey away from words -new-
- the iron cables laid to sea -new-
- great respect for what should not be sp... -new-
- for life is life and it is never yours -new-
- o! Grief! -new-
- and then a cliff where i fall again. -new-
- how can my hands prevent you from gettin... -new-
- To Learn Why You Say Nothing At All -new-
- The Window Gazer -new-
- the irony of life (3) -new-
- complacency (2) -new-
- Note For Siargao (8) -new-
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- to the light
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- ......The tree
- this is my life
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- İnside The Arms of The House
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ...
- ... So Much
i had a walk at the Great Wall of
last few years ago
i do not wish to remember the
it is not important though the place
though each brick of the wall told