RIC S. BASTASA
Biography of RIC S. BASTASA
- STILL ALICE.... -new-
- we take joy and we set aside sadness -new-
- it is beautiful. your name is their fear... -new-
- this is home now (revised) -new-
- this is home now -new-
- never wasted -new-
- AT MONKEY'S CLIFF -new-
- some sky some stones some birds some wor... -new-
- i am the only one who has the right to s... -new-
- in corregidor island -new-
- the worm deep down and under -new-
- the dream we pursue still slips like fis... -new-
- the child in us as outsider of the house... -new-
- a little rest away from work at noonlife -new-
RIC S. BASTASA Poems
' the last dance of your life '
to the light
to the light we aim ourselves away from darkness we swear
' a discourse on pleasure '
there is something in other people that we all love adore
When the big tree falls Hit by lightning Roared by thunder
Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
because people always forgive them again and again and again and again and again and again... a form of autism,
this is my life
Life defines in Metabolism, In reproduction, we make our miniature selves, our look alike
Watashi wa wakarimasen.
until then the moon never says that it understands the language of the
' the truth about his place '
</>HE'D BEEN there he likes it he will be coming over to stay quite longer
İnside The Arms of The House
to see the world crying to hear the sweet sound of its rain
♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ...
Keep talking ﮮ while i sing ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫
洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
it is not only the mind they promise you if you agree it is also the heart
' What is life? Let us talk about it '
ok, let us talk about life my cat Kuting has just given birth to three kittens
... So Much
at the second look you feel wasted that beautiful face seemingly should not have been yours it does not fit the wrinkled soul
Like an uninvited Wind, building strength Gathering more winds To make a storm
A red hibiscus that blooms
In the morning
Closes, wilts, in the afternoon,
You expect another one of its kind tomorrow,
A china rose,
Your night life,
At the outdoor café, sitting on light fabricated
Silver chairs, sipping tea, puffing smoke, sipping