RIC S. BASTASA
Biography of RIC S. BASTASA
- How Can I Tell You? -new-
- What Is Hard For You... -new-
- The Self-Realization Of Dr. Ex... -new-
- About Emily..... -new-
- It Is Like A Road Sign Which The Recent ... -new-
- Adjusting To A High Society.... -new-
- .......But Still Uttered. -new-
- What You Want Is Yours, I Take My Peace. -new-
- Come What May And Live For Today... -new-
- The Storm Passes Us By.... -new-
- Please Stick To Love.... -new-
- Assurances To A Friend In Need... -new-
- Walking Is A Way To Trap Some Fireflies ... -new-
- A Fine Life -new-
RIC S. BASTASA Poems
' The Last Dance Of Your Life '
' A Discourse On Pleasure '
there is something in other people that we all love adore
to The Light
to the light we aim ourselves away from darkness we swear
When the big tree falls Hit by lightning Roared by thunder
Why Do People Keep Saying, I'M Sorry,...
because people always forgive them again and again and again and again and again and again... a form of autism,
This Is My Life
Life defines in Metabolism, In reproduction, we make our miniature selves, our look alike
watashi Wa Wakarimasen.
until then the moon never says that it understands the language of the
' What Is Life? Let Us Talk About It '
ok, let us talk about life my cat Kuting has just given birth to three kittens
Like an uninvited Wind, building strength Gathering more winds To make a storm
... So Much
at the second look you feel wasted that beautiful face seemingly should not have been yours it does not fit the wrinkled soul
***just One Thing***
just, one, thing,
' The Truth About His Place '
</>HE'D BEEN there he likes it he will be coming over to stay quite longer
洗 腦 (Xǐ Nă O, Li...
it is not only the mind they promise you if you agree it is also the heart
İNside The Arms Of The House
to see the world crying to hear the sweet sound of its rain
My House Is Far....
my house is far
and at night i drive alone
it may be the same lonely road
at first i may have
but time and the weathers
are good teachers