RIC S. BASTASA
Biography of RIC S. BASTASA
- Sun Setting At The Dipolog Boulevard -new-
- The Love Of Self... -new-
- The Happy Beginnings..... -new-
- Inviting The Devil Into Your Home....... -new-
- Fair And Square.... -new-
- The Unjust Woman, -new-
- That Hatred.... -new-
- Dead Man..... -new-
- The Good News And The Sad News -new-
- All The Dishonest Men.... -new-
- The Song Unheard Of By Everyone.... -new-
- The Careful One.... -new-
- The Innocent One... -new-
- Too Many Stars Did Not Spoil The Heavenl... -new-
RIC S. BASTASA Poems
' The Last Dance Of Your Life '
' A Discourse On Pleasure '
there is something in other people that we all love adore
to The Light
to the light we aim ourselves away from darkness we swear
When the big tree falls Hit by lightning Roared by thunder
Why Do People Keep Saying, I'M Sorry,...
because people always forgive them again and again and again and again and again and again... a form of autism,
This Is My Life
Life defines in Metabolism, In reproduction, we make our miniature selves, our look alike
watashi Wa Wakarimasen.
until then the moon never says that it understands the language of the
a woman dreams that she turns into an orange bird and on the other hand the orange bird seeing her so beautiful and complete
Like an uninvited Wind, building strength Gathering more winds To make a storm
... So Much
at the second look you feel wasted that beautiful face seemingly should not have been yours it does not fit the wrinkled soul
***just One Thing***
just, one, thing,
♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ...
Keep talking ﮮ while i sing ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫
' The Truth About His Place '
</>HE'D BEEN there he likes it he will be coming over to stay quite longer
洗 腦 (Xǐ Nă O, Li...
it is not only the mind they promise you if you agree it is also the heart
Fiesta De La Vida
Viva la vida
Fiesta la vida
Viva la vida
Sway your hands
Touch the ceiling