RIC S. BASTASA
Biography of RIC S. BASTASA
- a village scene..... -new-
- i am gone..... -new-
- the child is a symbol of what tomorrow ... -new-
- how can you ever imagine liking yourself... -new-
- clean the mess, make things right, secur... -new-
- of mankind's hypocrisies. -new-
- rapid thoughts without directions -new-
- to my dearly beloved... -new-
- tryst..... -new-
- drift...... -new-
- for the month of coming may -new-
- Shikataganai (that's the way it goes) ..... -new-
- but the years have not yet spoken -new-
- life as a watermelon... -new-
RIC S. BASTASA Poems
' the last dance of your life '
' a discourse on pleasure '
there is something in other people that we all love adore
to the light
to the light we aim ourselves away from darkness we swear
Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
because people always forgive them again and again and again and again and again and again... a form of autism,
When the big tree falls Hit by lightning Roared by thunder
this is my life
Life defines in Metabolism, In reproduction, we make our miniature selves, our look alike
Watashi wa wakarimasen.
until then the moon never says that it understands the language of the
' What is life? Let us talk about it '
ok, let us talk about life my cat Kuting has just given birth to three kittens
Like an uninvited Wind, building strength Gathering more winds To make a storm
... So Much
at the second look you feel wasted that beautiful face seemingly should not have been yours it does not fit the wrinkled soul
***just one thing***
just, one, thing,
' the truth about his place '
</>HE'D BEEN there he likes it he will be coming over to stay quite longer
洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
it is not only the mind they promise you if you agree it is also the heart
İnside The Arms of The House
to see the world crying to hear the sweet sound of its rain
his name is predator
he thought he could not eat alone.
one time, he said it is unethical.
it is a show of greed, a manner that is uncalled for
in the social order of proper behavior.
it is not nice to see.
why can't you invite someone to dine with you?
now he drinks alone.