Renjith V. Sathyan
Renjith V. Sathyan Poems
- Frailty, Thy Name Is Woman...? Frozen rain from her ...
- Madness When it is dawn The flowers look up eagerly As if ...
- An Elegy On Myself I was lazing for some time, And roses ...
- My Wife She jumps up early when the alarm rings Does her ...
- The Revival The day is too sanguine Still I feel so ...
- Ode To Motherland Never a poet, a lover of beauty. Nor a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Renjith V. Sathyan
Frailty, Thy Name Is Woman...?
Frozen rain from her eyes
Became pearls on her cheeks.
Her glittering eyes and rosy lips
Seeking something for her Cherub.
She tried to cover him with her veil
To protect him from rain and cold.
She was like a golden sprite
But never had a royal garb.
Her robe could not hide her curves
And it was lurid but was torn.
Her flesh was peeping through the slits
Looking at the world with fear.
Bees came to taste her luscious lips
Which they can’t find in flowers.
Stars looked at her with shame
Her flashy eyes were fluttering with flame.