Regan Mackenzie Poems
- A Beautiful Boy beautiful boy he was born such a beautiful ...
- These Lost, These Come At A Co... I see these city ...
- She's A Poet Oh she's just so sweet with her words So poetic...
- I Cant Breathe.. I can't breathe... These thoughts rush to ...
- I Refuse I refuse to end up another bitter woman mad at ...
- I Finally Get It I finally get it Why they often say 'it's ...
- Chapters Time slowly goes by The sun has chased the moon ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Regan Mackenzie
A Beautiful Boy
he was born such a beautiful boy
but born of a mother who's soul is
drugged and dead
and the rumbles of a fix not fed
dont care for beautiful boys
born of a father unknown
product of a quick piece of ass
a beautiful boy
growing on torn floor boards
wearing dirt and broken glass
familiar to the sounds of blasts of gun shots in the air
there is evil in the shadows
and shadows are everywhere
and they dont care for beautiful boys
when one shot proves too much to take
he gives his mothers empty shell a shake
hoping that his ...