Red O'Mara (Melbourne Australia)
I live in Melbourne, Australia. That makes me an Australian, a Melburnian, a lover of Australian Rules football and someone who eats sharks with his chips and pronounces route to rhyme with boot, and castle to rhyme with vassal. Though, if it suited poetic necessity, I'd have more than enough lack of principle to make castle rhyme with parcel.
Almost everything I've written here was for or ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- But Enough
- Fondling Sweet Memories of You
- Her Golden Veil
- How We Used To Be
- I Love The Smell Of Maggie In The Mornin...
- If I Ever Say I Love You It Will Be Poli...
- It Makes Me Happy, To Be With You
- Love Loosed
- More Than One
- My Maggie
- My Maggie's Rhymes
- On a Photograph From Singapore
- On Being Without You
- One Day If I Could Spend The Night