Rebecca Succes Poems
- Disability Disability a curse or a blessing in disguise
- Pride you can feel pride for what you are you can feel ...
- Wish You Were Dead wish you were dead my life would be ...
- Murderer I murder in the morning I murder late at night
- Sex To The Extreme as we lay in bed after hours and hours ...
- Mom MOM the one who gave birth to me MOM the one who feed ...
- Living A Lie l changed my name l changed my looks l ...
l'm 27 years old and l've been writing poems since l was 19 l basic my poems on how l feel that day or moment or time of day so l put all in to my poems more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rebecca Succes
a curse or a blessing in disguise
an disadvantage or and advance
the ups and downs of my disability
l wonder why they call it that
let's break it down
and see what we found
'dis' lets see is my opinion
it can mean a lot of things
it could mean l can't do something
it could mean that I'm making fun somebody
to do whatever you want
to say whatever
the ability to do anything
now that we got that out of the way
this is what a disability means ...