Rebecca Ryan Poems
- I Am Always Late For School (N...
- He Doesn'T Love Me vs.1 The way you look at me, It's a ...
- Finn's Favorite Fish (Long Ton...
- Dear Mom Dear Mom, You're my best friend. And you know me ...
- Believe In Me Vs.1 It doesn't matter what I say, You always...
- A Dream Is A Dream A dream is a dream. Some dreams can come ...
- Together Again (I Love The Way... vs.1 I love the way your ...
My name is Rebecca Ryan, I like school, and I have several things that I like to do.
I love playing Guitar Hero, and other video games. I love country music, and I really love Avenged Sevenfold, but I want to be a singer when I grow up. I also like to draw, write, read, and I can play trumpet, and piano, and I want to play guitar.
My favorite singer, well, one of them, is Reba ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rebecca Ryan
I Am Always Late For School (Not Really)
I am always late for school;
The reason why is obvious.
I am always in the pool,
So much, it is obnoxious.
When I don't get there on time,
The teachers there get mad.
But if I could read and rhyme,
Surely they'd be glad.
I don't know why I do this,
But I don't think it's a crime
To be late again and again,
And again from time to time.
I am always late for school,
It drives the teachers crazy.
They tell me not to be a fool,
But I'm not, I'm just lazy!