Raymond Magabe Poems
- Blood Brothers when I die, I want my boys to burry me. I ...
- A Love Like Ours In our facebook pages we should have our ...
- We Were Open We were intimate in our conversations Where ...
- What We Are you were supposed to be my 'amigo para ...
- When You Know I hear in poems when she paints the future for ...
- A Voice In The Wall Walls never keep quiet, if you listen ...
- Life In Full Colour life in full colour, where the grey ...
I was born February 6th 1988. I am at present a student at the university of Johannesburg studying towards a diploma in mechanical engineering. I started writing in 2004, during my grade 11 year at Southview High School in lenasia, south of Johannesburg. And like most writers I have been struggling to get funds to publish my work, so I turned to the internet. My written work includes poems and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Raymond Magabe
when I die,
I want my boys to burry me.
I want them to feel this pain for me.
Not out of spite but endearment,
because I know I will miss them dearly.
I will miss feeling my boys pain when
he's life-long love betrayed him for doing her wrong.
My boys failed suicide attempt was deeply felt
like a spur to a horse, straight to our hearts.
His frustrations were firmly anchored alongside ours.
that burning desire to avenge Pac's death
I will never forget even beyond the grave.
Nelson's short lived glory years
will forever be an open wound to me as a ...