Raymond Magabe Poems
- A Love Like Ours In our facebook pages we should have our ...
- We Were Open We were intimate in our conversations Where ...
- What We Are you were supposed to be my 'amigo para ...
- A Voice In The Wall Walls never keep quiet, if you listen ...
- Blood Brothers when I die, I want my boys to burry me. I ...
- Life In Full Colour life in full colour, where the grey ...
- Our Song I forgot the words to our song When I was falling ...
I was born February 6th 1988. I am at present a student at the university of Johannesburg studying towards a diploma in mechanical engineering. I started writing in 2004, during my grade 11 year at Southview High School in lenasia, south of Johannesburg. And like most writers I have been struggling to get funds to publish my work, so I turned to the internet. My written work includes poems and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Raymond Magabe
A Love Like Ours
In our facebook pages we should have our relationship
Status set to be complicated.
For a love like ours is too divine
For human minds to define.
It has all the elements of being single
And the elegance of a lifelong relationship.
You know that edge you get
When you are about to “tap that” for the first time
And the thrill of sharing a first kiss
With someone you have secretly loved for a very long time.
That beyond a friendship crush
With the fears of not being worthy of more.
That's a love like ours.
A classic love,
The- “I shouldn't have...