ransom ossy Poems
- Dejection And Love Like a well scented rosy-petal, despised ...
- Thank You To all who gave me a cup of garry or two, I say ...
- The Road Seems Longer A five-year journey taking longer than ...
- The Eagle's Dinner I sat out on a cushion one cool ...
- Conspiracy If you live like you’ve always existed You’d die ...
- A Dreadful Trip A journey I know not when I started Before ...
- Keep It Glowing.... As if it would never be, It has come ...
AN AFRICAN GUY WHO'S GAT GREAT POTENTIALS YET TO BE HARVESTED. HE IS HILLARIOUS AND FUN TO BE WITH IF ONLY HE IS UNDERSTOOD. THOUGH NOT A PERFECT MAN, HE IS NOT EVIL EITHER.
FOR SECURITY REASONS AND SOME OTHER REASONS BEST ENCODED BY ME, I WOULD NOT GO FURTHER TO DISCLOSE ANY OTHER RELEVANT INFO. ABOUT MA SELF. BUT IF U ARE CANDID AND WISH TO GET MORE ABT ME, U CAN SEND A MESSAGE.
BUT ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ransom ossy
Dejection And Love
Like a well scented rosy-petal, despised by a bee,
only to open my mandibles awe-strucked at what I see.
The confidence and pride of having a stunning rainbow-coloured butterfly perusing its hood.
desiring to pollinate and its juicy fluid serving as food.
Earthly helper, a placid flow of pelican wishes.
wishes of a dejected cormorant buried in ashes.
In a cold rainy day, weakened by xenophobia.
Now basking in d warm glow of a past fear.
Given an escalope.
Garnished with flavours, making memories to sustain hope.
Hope that would make me cope.
Like a wounded ...