Rahat Indori (Urdu: ڈاکٹر راحت اندوری ) (Hindi: डॉ. राहत इन्दोरी ) is an eminent Urdu language poet and a bollywood lyricist, prior to this he was a pedagogist of Urdu literature at Indore University.
Early Life and Education
A child was born on January 1, 1950 in Indore to Rafatullah Qureshi, a cloth mill worker, and his wife Maqbool Un Nisa Begum. This was their fourth child and they named him Rahat. He did his schooling from Nutan School Indore from where he completed his Higher Secondary. He completed his graduation from Islamia Karimia College Indore in 1973 and has passed his MA in Urdu literature from Barkatullah University Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Log Har Mor Pe Ruk Ruk Ke Sambhalate Kyu...
- Dosti jab kisi se ki jaye
- Ankh Pyasi Hai Koi Manzar De
- Har Ek Chehare Ko Zakhmon Ka Aina Na Kah...
- Wafa Ko Aazmana Chahiye Tha Hamara Dil D...
- Kabhi Akaile Ma Mil Kar Jhanjhor Doon Ga...
- Cheharon Ki Dhup Ankhon Ki Geharai Le Ga...
- Peshaniyon Pe Likhe Muqaddar Nahi Mile
- Kitni Pi Kaise Kati Rat Mujhe Hosh Nahin
- Masjidon Ke Sahan Tak Jana Bahut Dushwar...
- Safar Ki Had Hai Wahan Tak Ke Kuch Nisha...
- Shahar May Dhund Raha Hun Ke Sahara De D...
- Intezamat Naye Sire Se Sambhale Jayen
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)