Rahat Indori (01 January 1950 / Indore, Madhya Pradesh / India)
Rahat Indori (Urdu: ڈاکٹر راحت اندوری ) (Hindi: डॉ. राहत इन्दोरी ) is an eminent Urdu language poet and a bollywood lyricist, prior to this he was a pedagogist of Urdu literature at Indore University.
Early Life and Education
A child was born on January 1, 1950 in Indore to Rafatullah Qureshi, a cloth mill worker, and his wife Maqbool Un Nisa Begum. This was their fourth child and they named him Rahat. He did his schooling from Nutan School Indore from where he completed his Higher Secondary. He completed his graduation from Islamia Karimia College Indore in 1973 and has passed his MA in Urdu literature from Barkatullah University Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Ankh Pyasi Hai Koi Manzar De
- Cheharon Ki Dhup Ankhon Ki Geharai Le Ga...
- Dosti jab kisi se ki jaye
- Har Ek Chehare Ko Zakhmon Ka Aina Na Kah...
- Intezamat Naye Sire Se Sambhale Jayen
- Kabhi Akaile Ma Mil Kar Jhanjhor Doon Ga...
- Kitni Pi Kaise Kati Rat Mujhe Hosh Nahin
- Log Har Mor Pe Ruk Ruk Ke Sambhalate Kyu...
- Masjidon Ke Sahan Tak Jana Bahut Dushwar...
- Peshaniyon Pe Likhe Muqaddar Nahi Mile
- Safar Ki Had Hai Wahan Tak Ke Kuch Nisha...
- Shahar May Dhund Raha Hun Ke Sahara De D...
- Wafa Ko Aazmana Chahiye Tha Hamara Dil D...
Happy Birthday Naim Frashëri!
(1846-1900) Albanian poet and writer
World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development
celebrated on May 21st every year
Your Favorite Poets’ Favorite Books of Poetry
Daily Rituals of Famous Authors
Writers seem to be the most prone to unshakeable routines and elaborate superstitions.