Rageemah db Williams
Rageemah db Williams Poems
- Dear Daughters I protected you when you were little Will ...
- Found My Happy Self Awoken by laughter and found im ...
- Through Cracks Of My Walls Looking through the cracks of my ...
- Was That Not Love? You entered my life I became an artist I...
- Goodbye Inner Demon Am i just a vessel This vessel has a ...
- Know That I Love You Playing everything in my head All the ...
- Hurt This heart of mine still aches in sadness Trying to ...
Im a wife and a mom of 3. Not to many things in life bothers me. Im not very social, even though i love people, i dont socialize much...actually, i havent done that in 21yrs...lol...yep, i love my alone time when im not busy with husband and kids...Crowds makes me uncomfortable...im not a very good writer, but thats the only way i give voice to what i sometimes feel or want to say...Society doesnt bother me, i do what feels good for me and dont tolerate anyone telling me what i can and what i cant do...Everyone wants to change the world, but we forget, we need to start with ourselves more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rageemah db Williams
I protected you when you were little
Will continue to be there whenever you need me
Whether you need an ear, a shoulder, im there
My job as your mom will never be done
But hear this...you are young adults now
I can never protect you from hurt, dissapointments,
Many other things you will experience,
But somehow i know, you will be okay.
I taught you of the good and bad out there
I taught u to be strong, brave, loving and loyal,
To be curious and to be free
Amongst many others things
Take that along with your journeys in life
Know that I ...