Raechael Dsouza Poems
- Save The Last Dance For Me They walk into the room hand in ...
- God Sent An Angel Days were going bad, Life was about to ...
- Ain'T A Passing Cloud Destiny tried to bring them together; ...
- Hidden Tears When others are around the mask is on; No one ...
- Moonlight As the sun sets upon the ocean, and, Darkness ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Raechael Dsouza
Save The Last Dance For Me
They walk into the room hand in hand,
Like any other sweet, happy couple;
But, soon split and go to their friends,
To give them a hug and enjoy the evening
As the evening goes on smoothly,
Both dancing the evening with friends,
As he passes her on the dance floor,
He says to her, 'Baby enjoy yourself to
the fullest, but, save the last dance for
me, as I'll be the one your going home with? '
And, she replies, 'yes, can't wait do enjoy
yourself too, love you', and,
They go back to dancing
Till they have a dance together,
so that he can ...