Priyanshu Jain Poems
- Beauty Of Nature One day when I went on a walk And couldn't ...
- My Train Journey I took a train from Kashmir to Delhi. I saw...
- The Oldage Home The quite and silent old age home, Where ...
- Love And Peace When wars and conflicts will totally stop And...
- Strength He is the owner of good health. He is the owner of ...
- Weavers Oh! weavers you weave from day to night, And blend ...
- The Colourful Clothes Clothes which cover us from up to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Priyanshu Jain
Beauty Of Nature
One day when I went on a walk
And couldn't find anyone to talk
I looked around at the beauty of nature
The plants, animals and other creatures
The lovely little daffodils and roses
Make me write many proses
I see the hexagonal bee hive
Beetles, insects and other forms of life
The radiant sun sets in the west
And tells me, it's time to rest
But I want to walk around the stream
And loosen myself in my dreams
The dim sunlight reflects from the water
As I walk past in my floaters
Let's go home, to myself I say
And let's get ready for another...