Priya Patel Poems
- The Passing Of A Storm Humming birds whisper Clouds rumble...
- I Miss You Dad He cries silently His tears watering
- I Am Here Shoulders wide Carrying the untold
- Just A Few More Hours... The plane finally takes off My ...
- Between Me And The Moon Between me and the moon My secrets...
- A Journey To India - A Future ... He leaves today My ...
- A Tribute To Power He embodied a silent power
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Priya Patel
The Passing Of A Storm
Humming birds whisper
Clouds rumble above
Leaves flutter in fright
A storm soon to come
Branches lash at each other
From the force of strong winds
Torrents of rain scream down
Then suddenly, the rumbling rescinds
Branches fall back in place
Leaves shaking from the cold
The rains slow to a sprinkle
A rainbows beauty to behold
The sun peeks from the clouds
The storm now just a blur
Peace once again restored
As the humming birds whisper