Priya Patel Poems
- A Journey To India - A Future ... He leaves today My ...
- I Miss You Dad He cries silently His tears watering
- I Am Here Shoulders wide Carrying the untold
- Just A Few More Hours... The plane finally takes off My ...
- Between Me And The Moon Between me and the moon My secrets...
- The Passing Of A Storm Humming birds whisper Clouds rumble...
- A Tribute To Power He embodied a silent power
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Priya Patel
A Journey To India - A Future Unfolds
He leaves today
My baby brother
A journey across many lands
Away from the hustle
And bustle of life here
A new life awaits his hands
His past behind him
His future ahead
He brings back with him a dream
A beautiful woman
With the heart of gold
His wife – Urvi
This is love: to fly toward a secret sky,
to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment.
First, to let go of life.
In the end, to take a step without feet.