Pride Mokhele Poems
- Beloved Beautiful Soul Beautiful soul, Why is it that you ...
- One Two, One Two One two, one two As easily as that I fell ...
- A Sincere Plea What the FLIP! ? Do you mean? Is it my ...
- Inspiration Inspiration was her name. She crawled into my ...
- That Man In The Mirror Call me gay if you may But YES, I am ...
- Words Be Mine The confusion with ink and graphite Is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pride Mokhele
Beloved Beautiful Soul
Why is it that you do not speak,
When it is the beautiful words you utter which I seek.
Oh beautiful soul,
Why is it that you do
Not seem whole
What could have possibly struck you,
Leaving a painful hole.
Dear beautiful soul,
You have altered to
What one may call a
My darling once beautiful soul.
How could you let the
World make you so.
When your spirit is much
Broader than the universe itself.
Now tormented soul,
Do not be cold,
You've turned ...