Pratheek Praveen Kumar
Pratheek Praveen Kumar Poems
- Indian Constitution The soul of India is its Constitution, ...
- Truth Is Wealth Truth is power, truth is true wealth, Truth...
- King Duncan A patriarchal figure of Scotland, Who Macbeth ...
- My Summer Vacation A time of fun and joy, In which I did ...
- Birthday Party Birthday Party is memorable in life, ...
- Macbeth, A Tragic Hero A person of boundless ambition, From...
- The Joy Of Achievement Very sweet indeed is the joy of ...
Born in Bangalore as son of Shree Praveen Kumar and Smt. Jayashree, Pratheek Praveen Kumar presently resides in Bangalore. He completed his engineering course from the reputed R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore and did his ICSE and ISC with distinction from the prestigious Bishop Cotton Boys’ School, Bangalore.
Pratheek Praveen Kumar authored Four Books including an anthology of English Poems, “CALM REFLECTIONS”, published in the USA in 2009. He secured several First Prizes in National Level Essay Competitions held between 2010 and 2014.
A cricket enthusiast, Pratheek Praveen Kumar loves horse riding, tennis, billiards, cycling and football. He secured First Prize ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pratheek Praveen Kumar
The soul of India is its Constitution,
Its light, path, direction and foundation.
A child of the foresight of Ambedkar,
A great edifice raised with love and care,
After truly many great mental wars.
The light of the nation's life-process,
Its life, strife, subtle shifts under stress,
Indian Constitution guides India forward,
To be the leading nation of the world.
The laws and rules that uplift all people
Sprout from the womb of a good Constitution,
Welfare of all is its primary concern,
Who limits by the Constitution, a good citizen, ...