Pramiti Upadhyay Poems
- A Key Without A Lock I was moving down a valley when I saw a ...
- A New Teacher My legs were shaking when I entered the hall, ...
- I Will Be There On Time Near the horizon, under the shade ...
- When A War Ends The valleys full of animals, Grazing, ...
- The One-Eyed Man There was a man sitting beside a river He ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pramiti Upadhyay
A Key Without A Lock
I was moving down a valley when I saw a key,
I thought whether it was for someone else or for me.
The key was no ordinary but golden
And it was situated in something rotten
I was delighted by the golden one and thus moved to fetch it
For the key might be a gift of God for me to use it
Holding the key in my hand, I started to walk,
Hoping to see a nearby lying lock.
I searched a lot, I searched a lot,
But I couldn’t find a lock.
I got angry and my head became hot.
I got annoyed and threw the key,
I started to walk thinking what my ...