Pramiti Upadhyay Poems
- A New Teacher My legs were shaking when I entered the hall, ...
- A Key Without A Lock I was moving down a valley when I saw a ...
- I Will Be There On Time Near the horizon, under the shade ...
- When A War Ends The valleys full of animals, Grazing, ...
- The One-Eyed Man There was a man sitting beside a river He ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pramiti Upadhyay
A New Teacher
My legs were shaking when I entered the hall,
I started to recall what my friend had told,
With shaking hands the mike I hold,
And at last I and my students inside the four walls.
I blinked my eyes and something flashed.
My friend had told me to be cool calm and relaxed.
He said, “Simple language and interesting facts as a mixture,
And that’s exactly what your students want in your lecture.”
I was never scared of the big and silent halls,
Neither frightened by the terribly painted walls,
Nor afraid of being a teacher.
I was nervous because I too ...