Pragya Bajpai Poems
- Dowry Dowry is boy's side demand To girl's side its a ...
- Beauty Beauty needs a keen observer We should try to be its ...
- Teacher Techers are like lamps And students are like ...
- Girls Advancement Today girls are advancing and ...
- God's Love A four letter word-LOVE Which is as soft as ...
- Poverty Poverty is the daughter of Jove Which in a life is ...
- Money What is money? Is it honey? As today people are ...
I am a serene girl, born on DIWALI, festival of joy and lights whose main ambition is to make this beautiful world more and more bright.According to me' Poetry is something which really comes out of our inner soul or can be can said something embedded in the core of our heart just the need is to express it in simplified way which can please, inspire and awakens the soul of the reader.' Passion ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pragya Bajpai
Dowry is boy's side demand
To girl's side its a command
They demand bike
But may be don't know how to ride
Few people are greedy
They don't feel pity
It is today's big problem
And it is daily in newspaper's column.
It should be eradicated
Towards which greedy people are dedicated
Many ladies are burnt
Because their husband do not
They expect girls to bring from their home
So they can well live and comb
Dowry should be avoided
And to boy's side
it should not be provided.