229.Do Not Envy Or Compare
Do not envy others
Whose lives are better than ours,
Do not compare their success
With our own failure-more distress! read more »
230.'Endangered Species (Part One & Two) '
I walk along the broken streets
Leaping o’er the cracks beneath my feet
Trying to stay on solid ground
But! the money people want to keep me down read more »
231.Activities Around Day and Night!
From 8 to 5 everyday everyone works in many places;
Petrol pump stallion, traffic police station and banks
Around my place are busy with activities of men all day!
In the night when calm returns soon dogs of war start! read more »
232.TO ACHIEVE AND EXCEED OUR GOALS
We first read more »
233.The Real Shoeless Joe
On Broadway in 'Damn Yankees' there was a guy named Joe,
They said that he was 'shoeless' and he came from Hannibal, MO.
Now, this guy was fictitious but there's a tale of woe
About a man from Hannibal, a really 'Shoeless Joe.' read more »
234.Work Is Play and the World Is My Playground
Work is play and the world is my playground.
Working on a ship feeling as though
I’m on a cruise.
Or being a flight steward, read more »
After all the hardest work of the day,
on shores upon the stream of stay.
Truly brings closer the distance of achievement,
boring hundred fruit of galactic scent. read more »
Inside. Outside. There’s work needing to be done.
It matters not whether the cost is little or a lot,
Whether it’s sunny or stormy, cold or hot. read more »
237.Working For Sweetie
At work working as usual
Every day, every night
Starting with the Sun rising till when it becomes shy and starts the journey to hide
When it leaves the stars and the moon to dance in the sky read more »
How did I find the feeling to write the words in my mind? ? ?
Times of sand cannot wash the images.
The business is to confess.
The test in making more of those faces I love oh so much. read more »
239.A BRIEF WAY TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS SURE!
Without work nothing can be done;
Without knowing, no work can be done.
All developments depend on work;
No work can be done without pain! read more »
240.a admirable crirhton
AN ADMIRABLE CRIRCHTON
No man work are pure
I work a labour of hercules,
To be call that namE read more »
New Work Poems
- I shall love self, hasmukh amathalal
- The Rice Eaters, Tony Adah
- The Farmworker, Terry Dawson
- Give me work, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Chaos and Commotion, Vera Sidhwa
- Work, Work, Work!, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- At work, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Men and women, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Extend hand at once, hasmukh amathalal
- In the midst of ruin there is reparation, Mark Heathcote
- Hard work!, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The City-At Work, Mitzie Holstein
- David Loved Bathsheba, Samson Loved Deli.., Tom Zart
- Power to grow, hasmukh amathalal
- Äräbögi, Edward Kofi Louis
- a admirable crirhton, ademola oluwabusayo
- My legs, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Come On And Take This, gajanan mishra
- Hold On, Amitava Sur
- Time management, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I work to cure but think about sweet Swe.., Nyota Yasulwe
- I Work Hard Version 2, Paula Glynn
- working wonders, Nikhil Parekh
- Though ages press, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Working Man, K.J. Jackson
- A Man Recalled, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Writing Poetry, Manny Furious
- Sweet pains, Muhammad Khalid
- Being young, gajanan mishra
- can we still do it again, Okunuga Olanreywaju
- Birthday Poem, Al Young
- This Work, Martha Zweig
- work work work, umoh cyril
- One minute, gajanan mishra
- This Indeed Is, Sadiqullah Khan
- I Have Become An Internet Mind, Shalom Freedman
- Work, Work, Work, Randy McClave
- Efficiency Productivity Profit Ratios, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Impossible Work Loads, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- I’ll work my fingers to the bone, Mark Heathcote
- The day worked, none .....
- Simply working, gajanan mishra
- Effect, Dan Chiasson
- Window Pole Man, Edward Hayes56
- Make It Work, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Hope And Faith, Aditya Raj Verma
- Little The Bee1, Clarence Prince
- Only Work, gajanan mishra
- Working Man, Richard Webb
- Sleep, Umasree Raghunath
- Do Not Envy Or Compare, Toshie Nohara
- Don't Let Your Manager Pester You At Work, Toshie Nohara
- Working One's Ass Off, Kemi Kemms
- IT WAS A BAD NIGHTMARE FOR ME., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Work, Babatunde Aremu
- His Work, Edward Kofi Louis
- Playing In The Dirt, D. S. Jones
- I Have To Write Another Date, Emmanuel George Cefai
- In Winter, The Seductress Is Come, Pontsho PCP Pusos
- Present, Represent!, Edward Kofi Louis
- dear mr. santa claus, kitty smith
- Duty Is Loved By The Divinity, Mailrangam Visvanathan Venka ..
- _ Tired _, Aparna Chatterjee
- Little Impetus, hasmukh amathalal
- Statue of Liberty, Moses Samandar
- Working For Sweetie, Nyota Yasulwe
- Back To Work, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Work, Adam McKim
- Achieve running, emma price
- Our Part, Margaret Moran
- Inside the public holiday, Emmanuel George Cefai
- 'More Work to Do', Thomas Adams
- I can feel the nature, Ridhima Mehrotra
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem