Women Poems - Poems For Women
Poems about women. You can read the best women poems. Browse through all women poems.
Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I'm telling lies.
It's in the reach of my arms
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I'm a woman
I walk into a room
Just as cool as you please,
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees.
It's the fire in my eyes,
And the flash of my teeth,
The swing in my waist,
And the joy in my feet.
I'm a woman
Men themselves have wondered
What they see in me.
They try so much
But they can't touch
My inner mystery.
When I try to show them
They say they still can't see.
It's in the arch of my back,
The sun of my smile,
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style.
I'm a woman
Now you understand
Just why my head's not bowed.
I don't shout or jump about
Or have to talk real loud.
When you see me passing
It ought to make you proud.
It's in the click of my heels,
The bend of my hair,
the palm of my hand,
The need of my care,
'Cause I'm a woman
That's me. read more »
I've got the children to tend
The clothes to mend
The floor to mop
The food to shop read more »
3.EPISTLE II: TO A LADY (Of the Characters of Women )
NOTHING so true as what you once let fall,
"Most Women have no Characters at all."
Matter too soft a lasting mark to bear,
And best distinguish'd by black, brown, or fair. read more »
These be two
What a size!
Grand big arms read more »
5.Mary, Pity Women!
You call yourself a man,
For all you used to swear,
An' leave me, as you can,
My certain shame to bear? read more »
6.Women Washing Their Hair
They have painted and sung
the women washing their hair,
and the plaits and strands in the sun, read more »
7.Women And Roses
I dream of a red-rose tree.
And which of its roses three
Is the dearest rose to me? read more »
You cannot rob us of the rights we cherish,
Nor turn our thoughts away
From the bright picture of a "Woman's Mission"
Our hearts portray. read more »
9.A Pretty Woman
That fawn-skin-dappled hair of hers,
And the blue eye
Dear and dewy,
And that infantine fresh air of hers! read more »
10.A Woman's Last Word
Let's contend no more, Love,
Strive nor weep:
All be as before, Love,
---Only sleep! read more »
11.A Light Woman
So far as our story approaches the end,
Which do you pity the most of us three?---
My friend, or the mistress of my friend
With her wanton eyes, or me? read more »
Now thou hast loved me one whole day,
Tomorrow when thou leav'st, what wilt thou say?
Wilt thou then antedate some new-made vow?
Or say that now read more »
New Women Poems
- A Women Like You., Thandolwethu Ntshintshi
- WOMAN, jitesh shah
- Woman 3, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Woman Is A Masterplan, Dorsey Baker
- To Be A Woman, hafiz qasim
- Love Is Ruling, gajanan mishra
- The Man Blooms, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- WOMEN, TIJANI ADEBOWALE DESTINY
- If You Do Not Cultivate Your Woman, Ronell Warren Alman
- Limericks: The History of Sixteen Wonder.., Anonymous British
- Men and Women, qin xing
- Woman wants no equality, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Beautiful Word, Omaru Seinu Abdulgafar
- Fast Speaking Woman [Excerpt], Anne Waldman
- Pretty Woman, Dorsey Baker
- A Woman, Amitava Sur
- Women in men's life, Thabang kgwatalala
- Teach Woman First, gajanan mishra
- Woman - Flowing Water, gajanan mishra
- That Woman, Veronica Litvin
- Woman, Neera Lollbeeharry
- Police woman - Eraserheads, opium lestre
- It is woman who heard flute, gajanan mishra
- Woman Of Strength, sharon simani
- Trust A Woman, gajanan mishra
- Without woman, gajanan mishra
- Why I Greet A Woman, gajanan mishra
- Watch and learn, gajanan mishra
- Give respect, gajanan mishra
- Women's day, gajanan mishra
- Balancing Act, gajanan mishra
- I am 'The Woman', Victoria Nunoo
- Power to the women, Solomon Kobela
- The Grenadain Woman, Curliann Mark
- Happy Women's Day, Umasree Raghunath
- I Am A Woman, Elisia Diaz
- I am a woman, Sari Mavi
- 10: 10 AM, Inro Lavil
- I am woman, Cindy Cato
- Cool Black Women, Royale ROYALE
- Women's Day Haiku, john tiong chunghoo
- She Is A Woman!, Jeline Loh
- These Lost, These Come At A Cost Women, Bikramjyoti Kashyop
- Women IV. a prise poem for women, Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
- i am a woman, anelisa rulumeni
- Now that august is gone, Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
- I am the woman, Kathy Elliott
- I Am Women, Esther Melbourne
- The Women, Tribhawan Kaul
- Cold Beer, Women and Music, Bill Kamen
- Woman Come Set Your Man Free, Colin Coplin
- Women for the Men, Mark R Slaughter
- I Am Here To Save Her, Edward Kofi Louis
- A real woman, Vangile Mtyali
- I am that woman, Evita Velvet
- Her Bum, Mark R Slaughter
- Battered Doll, Mark R Slaughter
- Her Hidden Treasure, Mark R Slaughter
- Sad Women., Daria Domitrovic
- Woman 26, Ershad Mazumder
- Gift to the Earth, Sylvia Larane Green
- Where the mistake never teaches:, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Two Sided Love, Lori Triggs
- You ARE A Woman :), Tamell Bailey
- women of color, jude TOUSSAINT
- Me...... I'm all women, luisa sanchez
- rickety rhyme, John Lyday
- women respect women, Shelomith Noarbe
- Man vs Woman, Noel Horlanda
- These Lost, These Come At A Cost Women, Regan Mackenzie
- Her Desire for 40G, Mark R Slaughter
- White Magic Women, jasmine shipp
- The Woman I call Sister (Martha), isabel robles
- The Woman I am, Absent Wryta
- carpe diem