Wedding Poems - Poems For Wedding
Poems about wedding. You can read the best wedding poems. Browse through all wedding poems.
My Place At The End Of The Aisle - Poem by Jim Yerman
I had the honor of officiating a wedding recently and I had to stop and smile
You see I have a unique perspective from my place at the end of the aisle.
Everyone else faces the front, all eyes on the bride and groom
Since I am turned the other way I see everyone in the room.
One has to wonder, as we view world events, if love isn't on the decline
From my perspective at the end of the aisle I can report...love is doing fine.
Love is clearly visible at every wedding I attend.
It's radiates and warms the hearts of family and friends.
It's in the tradition of matrimony and despite the changes it's been through.
It's still in something old, and new...in something borrowed, something blue
It's in two simple words ‘I do' spoken as the knot is tied
It's in the gentle caress upon her daughter's by the mother of the bride.
It's in the squeeze of a hand between Mom and Dad as this new day's about to dawn
It's a smile they share as they wonder silently....where...has the time gone.
It's in the way people look at one another, it's in little whispers in the ears
It's in the gentle touch of two lovers hands, it's in the joyousness of their tears.
It's in the elation of a mother watching her son on this momentous day
It's in the pride of a father's smile as he gives his baby away.
It's in the look on the face of a young couple standing without pretense or pretext
It's in the wave of a touch spreading across the room from one generation to the next.
The wink of an eye, a pat on the shoulder, a hug, a kiss...the sounds
If you're looking for proof of love in this world...go to a wedding...it's all around.
I think that's why I like officiating a wedding...it's my way to gently compile
Proof that love still rules this world...from my place at the end of the aisle.
Comments about My Place At The End Of The Aisle by Jim Yerman
Poems About Wedding
- 351. My Place At The End Of The Aisle , Jim Yerman
- 352. Bachelor's Ballad , Borys Oliynyk
- 353. One Girl One Boy , Samm Cardinal.Lacelle
- 354. Missing Words , Peter Boyle
- 355. We Got It All Wrong , Scott Campbell
- 356. Roseless Planet , Ruby Mostazir
- 357. Moral Of The Story: You Don'T Understand.. , Allyssa Barker
- 358. The Aspen Tree , John Rickell
- 359. Joyful Heart , Anthony Daniels
- 360. To An Evening Shade , John Bannister Tabb
- 361. Ballad Stanza: Wedding Cake , Walter E. Ferguson III
- 362. A Wedding-Song , John White Chadwick
- 363. Monalisa Smile , PINONDANG SITUMEANG
- 364. A Fathers Love. , Tony Smith
- 365. The Day I Long For , Kara Bertsch
- 366. Effects Of Alcohol On The Mind , rwetewrt erwtwer
- 367. Darien , John Bannister Tabb
- 368. Dads , Alexander Brown
- 369. My Cola-Nut , Godspower Oshodin
- 370. The Time I Had Was Too Short , Susan Garelick
- 371. What Events Are Made Worse By Whiskey, R.. , Luke Timms
- 372. Wedding Band , Michael Gelb
- 373. She Glided Through The Doors , Tamisha Bellamy
- 374. Us , Robert Marc Garrett
- 375. Travelogue #1-Western Siberian Wedding , Jim Norausky
- 376. True Love Hurts , Karen Weimorts
- 377. Our Wedding Night , Mimie Durand
- 378. The Day I Lost You , edward turner
- 379. After Having One Good Cry , Louise Tredoux
- 380. Looking For Love , Gordon David
- 381. The Rose , Esther Sakakini
- 382. A Quiet Melody , Deborah White
- 383. The Dying Gamblers Story , Kenneth T. Schofield
- 384. The Saga Of Strawberry , Mary Naylor
- 385. Colors , Megan Lutz
- 386. Whiteshoe Boy , Rifhan Miller
- 387. Twisted , Terry halvorson
- 388. Ghost Ship , Amera Andersen
- 389. My Life , Lisa Harvey
- 390. Take-Off , Daniel Trevelyn Joseph
- 391. B & E , Lev Brekhman
- 392. The Wedding Ring , Gerry Legister
- 393. The Dwindling Prayer , Venkateswaran Krishnan Sreen ..
- 394. Perfection , trinity mathieson
- 395. The Love That Have No Option , Simon Wor
- 396. Angels I'Ve Seen , Scott Stanley Davis
- 397. An Anecdote Of Nanshan Village , Jiang Haizhou
- 398. Perfection With You , Freddy Ibarra
- 399. 'His' Wedding , Rakshanya Sekar
- 400. Till Death Do Us Part , sissel sandok
New Wedding Poems
- Polly And Paul, Joy Thacker
- Lyndsay's Wedding Dream, Randy McClave
- The End Of The Grange, David Lewis Paget
- Happiest Event The Wedding., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The French, oskar hansen
- The Wedding By Rasul Gamzatov, Yuri Starostin
- Wedding Day, Kat Hanlon
- A Muse Ess Music Box, Charles Hice
- Wedding Day, ademola oluwabusayo
- YOUR WEDDING PARTY حفلة زفافك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- carpe diem