Wedding Poems - Poems For Wedding
Poems about wedding. You can read the best wedding poems. Browse through all wedding poems.
337.Mother Day (Good Son And Daughter Are True Treasure)
We had a father,
who died much earlier,
leaving young our mother,
as a widow,
with much sorrow.
He also left her a small box of jewels,
which she had to sell,
piece by piece,
for her children's need,
for our sickness to seek,
a doctor for relief,
for our hunger to feed,
with a willing heart indeed,
for our bodies physically to grow,
for our education, she had a seed of knowledge to sow,
finally the jewel box became a hollow.
so for money she had to borrow.
Some handsome men made her heart leap,
but ' never remarry ' a promise to her husband, she keeps,
Missing him made her....hurt so deep,
wiping her tears every night in silent weep..
One day, money was in urgent need,
she could not make both ends meet,
with her heart painfully bleed,
she went to a pawn shop,
because for loving us, nothing could stop,
to borrow money with her wedding ring,
so sorrowful like her heart pierced by a bee sting.
Then she worked in a factory for shitty night shift,
though back-breaking she endured the hardship with a true grit.
But she was happy to see us growing bodily, mentally, spiritually fit,
regarding us the God's gift.
One after another, we went into work force,
earning salaries as a steady source,
for her wedding ring, we saved money to redeem,
so that she could smile with a gleam,
because it was our turn to treat her like a queen,
Now the wedding ring returns and dwells on her finger,
not for a moment but forever,
making her happier and happier,
knowing that her sons and daughters are a true treasure.
For trading her wedding ring with a million, she would say ' no '
because it is her husband's token of soul.
(A tribute to single mothers) read more »
338.I don't think I will get over not being able to go to the wedding
339.Moral of the Story: You Don't Understand, So Don't Judge
The story starts with once-upon-a-time
and glittering-wedding-rings read more »
A twinkle in his eyes
Catches her eyes read more »
341.Love Like Flowers
Our love was like the flowers
I held on our wedding day.
Beautiful and wonderful.
Perfect in every way read more »
342.A wedding Invitation
Imagine if you woke up in the morning,
just from a dream about your wedding day,
and you found me,
like a gentleman kneeling on your front yard, read more »
Standing where I am
With the many lords and knights
As well as the many ladies and mages
We all smile, nod, and understand read more »
344.Today... 'The Bridegroom'
'Hallelujah, ' the multitudes in heaven rejoice
hearing the sound of the Bridegrooms voice.
Louder than the sound of rushing water
greater than the peals of mighty thunder. read more »
345.WEDDING WISHES 2
Nurturing your love through all kinds of weather
Building a bridge of bond to be forever together read more »
346.Life is an Easter Egg Hunt
People hide things from you
And you might find a few
You put some aside
To keep for yourself read more »
347.A message for her little girl on her wedding day.
Her quiet footsteps followed you down the aisle
She wept tears of happiness as she watched you smile.
When you both shared your wedding kiss, read more »
348.The Last Dance
They had the temerity to dance at a wedding.
They had the joy and love of dancing and of course
the natural desire to celebrate the wedding
of friends. It was temerity only in the read more »
New Wedding Poems
- For The Moon Has Made You Her Sun, Mark Heathcote
- A Wedding Anniversary, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- one really sad wedding day, lee fones
- Bridegroom to His Bride, Frank Avon
- Happy Occasions, Margaret Moran
- Wedding Day, Kat Hanlon
- A MUSE ess music box, Charles Hice
- Wedding Ring, Saiom Shriver
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- If we are to wed, gajanan mishra
- Simple Wedding, maria sudibyo
- 'Wedding Snow'., Godfrey Nkanyani
- The Kennedy's, Cynthia Long
- It Is Our Wedding, gajanan mishra
- Vision Blurred, hasmukh amathalal
- Kiss Me Please, Amanda Shelton
- Wedding Dress - Tommy C & J.Reyez, Mr LoLo Kanor
- Christian Persecuting British Hospitals?, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Thirteen Crows Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Snow wedding in jo'burg, Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
- Wedding Pictures Haiku, Chenou Liu
- To The Wedding Angels, Emmanuel Monychol
- The wedding cake couple, Mark Heathcote
- An amazing wedding poem, Rosa Tenezaca
- The Wedding Day, Arijit Mandal
- Red Velvet Wedding, Annia Rosa
- R.Rozhdestvensky, Wedding - song - trans.., Lyudmila Purgina
- Broken Marriage, Alisha Chamberlin
- Surroundings-14, Indira Renganathan
- Ever After, Carmela Patterson
- Pre Wedding Jitters, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Wedding Bands, Michael Gelb
- Quatro Stagione, Miroslava Odalovic
- I don't think I will get over not being .., Susan Garelick
- Real Beginning, Indira Renganathan
- Beauty Of A Wedding Day, Joseph T. Renaldi
- A strange e.mail from the Devil!, nimal dunuhinga
- White II [color series], R.K. Cowles
- To love and a wedding, Matthew Holloway
- William-Kate Royal Marriage Haiku, john tiong chunghoo
- O Jenny Dear, I’ve Courted Lang, Susanna Blamire
- Unpacking Mother's Things, Taylor Graham
- Once Upon A Wedding Day, Joseph T. Renaldi
- The Weight of Love, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- ' With This Ring, I Thee Wed... ', MoonBee Canady
- I'm Blest, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Wedding Gown, Theodosia Garrison
- Spider Weds Termite - Haiku, David Munene wa Kimberly
- A Blue Rose Tragedy, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- girl, penyair aja
- Silly Senryu: Weddings Galore, AtreyaSarma Uppaluri
- The Wedding Ring!, Ross DixPeek
- Two Loaves of Bread, Kimberly Dixon Harris
- Hitched (Senryu), Sandra Martyres
- Rainbow, Reshma Ramesh
- Crying In Your Wedding Dress, B.. Alexander
- Our Wedding Bells, sherif monem
- after the wedding, oskar hansen
- How Long, Ernestine Northover
- MY WEDDING DAY, GAYLE ANNE GOFF
- Wedding Bells, David Harris
- Wedding: a Haiku, Jim Milks
- Hopes, Indira Renganathan
- Taking the Leap (For Tara & Ez), Mary Havran
- When Do The Wedding Bells Ring, Lisa Rhodes
- White Funeral, Jade Leven
- A Wedding, otteri selvakumar
- LATE WIFE, Aldo Kraas
- A May Wedding, Meg Harrison
- Boring Yet Illustrious Ancestors, ArmourQuill Hunter
- Love's Wine Wedded, Happiness Spilled!, Michael Gale
- Sounds of wedding bells, Sylvia Chidi
- The Cherry Trees, john tiong chunghoo
- That's wonderful love......., Ravi Sathasivam
- carpe diem