Wedding Poems - Poems For Wedding
Poems about wedding. You can read the best wedding poems. Browse through all wedding poems.
241.Of Love And Time
My life through the startled air!
Beware of the branches of the palm tree;
And like the feelings of sadness,
Overcoming it with the affluence of love and time.
On my wedding night,
On your wedding night,
On his wedding night,
On her wedding night,
Like the skeletons left over after a feast!
But, my life is like a gesture of a command.
Of a joyous bridegroom through the startled air!
In a pleasant land to think about my Maker;
By land or by sea i will follow Him.
Love is sunshine but hate is a shadow,
The day is restless but the night is very quiet!
However, man is imperious but woman is feeble.
My life through the startled air!
From afar off with words from my mind to toch you;
And like the dexterity of my struggles in this world,
But this vessel is always strong to move on! !
My life through the startled air;
Though it bends me down, it will always obey my muse.
I saw the woman!
How beautiful that she was;
Wide open to the air with faces of her children.
My love is pure like a shape in the moonlight,
My heart is clean like the village's clock to lead me on;
For my wants are but a few on this journey like,
The affluence of love and time to overcome. read more »
242.Some things never change.
She said and so did I
We wed, read more »
at the wedding hall gate
has his smiles hired
at an hourly rate! read more »
Until I was ten I thought everyone wed their relations
Cousins, or second cousins
The in-house arrangement seemed to suit my parents read more »
we can have a celebration
a birthday party
or a wedding feast;
still there are changes: read more »
A wedding gift,
With the routine,
With great retinue, read more »
247.The Tree Brides
“Of course a tree has rings…
And each a wedding band”
O to be the “bride” of such a tree …
To bask in his emerald love unendingly. read more »
248.Is This The India Where Newly Weds Are Burnt?
Is this the India where the newly weds,
I mean the brides are burnt
As for the dowry,
Is this the India read more »
249.To beat ennui
[about Hindus in India]
Divorce unheard, once people were married
Only once. Once they wed, they stuck to it. read more »
Scudding clouds heave hope
Heaven-blessed pour on them
Wedding day special read more »
251.The Story of A Developing Nation
Is this the India where females babies are thrown off,
Newly weds are burnt to death,
The nights echoing wioth their shrieks and cries,
Letting me not sleep read more »
252.The White Wedding! (30 / 05 / 2013 / 09: 41-AM) .
The fact is i would like to have such wedding,
hence i have lost weight for this matter. read more »
New Wedding Poems
- For The Moon Has Made You Her Sun, Mark Heathcote
- A Wedding Anniversary, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- one really sad wedding day, lee fones
- Bridegroom to His Bride, Frank Avon
- Happy Occasions, Margaret Moran
- Wedding Day, Kat Hanlon
- A MUSE ess music box, Charles Hice
- Wedding Ring, Saiom Shriver
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- If we are to wed, gajanan mishra
- Simple Wedding, maria sudibyo
- 'Wedding Snow'., Godfrey Nkanyani
- The Kennedy's, Cynthia Long
- It Is Our Wedding, gajanan mishra
- Vision Blurred, hasmukh amathalal
- Kiss Me Please, Amanda Shelton
- Wedding Dress - Tommy C & J.Reyez, Mr LoLo Kanor
- Christian Persecuting British Hospitals?, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Thirteen Crows Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Snow wedding in jo'burg, Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
- Wedding Pictures Haiku, Chenou Liu
- To The Wedding Angels, Emmanuel Monychol
- The wedding cake couple, Mark Heathcote
- An amazing wedding poem, Rosa Tenezaca
- The Wedding Day, Arijit Mandal
- Red Velvet Wedding, Annia Rosa
- R.Rozhdestvensky, Wedding - song - trans.., Lyudmila Purgina
- Broken Marriage, Alisha Chamberlin
- Surroundings-14, Indira Renganathan
- Ever After, Carmela Patterson
- Pre Wedding Jitters, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Wedding Bands, Michael Gelb
- Quatro Stagione, Miroslava Odalovic
- I don't think I will get over not being .., Susan Garelick
- Real Beginning, Indira Renganathan
- Beauty Of A Wedding Day, Joseph T. Renaldi
- A strange e.mail from the Devil!, nimal dunuhinga
- White II [color series], R.K. Cowles
- To love and a wedding, Matthew Holloway
- William-Kate Royal Marriage Haiku, john tiong chunghoo
- O Jenny Dear, I’ve Courted Lang, Susanna Blamire
- Unpacking Mother's Things, Taylor Graham
- Once Upon A Wedding Day, Joseph T. Renaldi
- The Weight of Love, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- ' With This Ring, I Thee Wed... ', MoonBee Canady
- I'm Blest, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Wedding Gown, Theodosia Garrison
- Spider Weds Termite - Haiku, David Munene wa Kimberly
- A Blue Rose Tragedy, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- girl, penyair aja
- Silly Senryu: Weddings Galore, AtreyaSarma Uppaluri
- The Wedding Ring!, Ross DixPeek
- Two Loaves of Bread, Kimberly Dixon Harris
- Hitched (Senryu), Sandra Martyres
- Rainbow, Reshma Ramesh
- Crying In Your Wedding Dress, B.. Alexander
- Our Wedding Bells, sherif monem
- after the wedding, oskar hansen
- How Long, Ernestine Northover
- MY WEDDING DAY, GAYLE ANNE GOFF
- Wedding Bells, David Harris
- Wedding: a Haiku, Jim Milks
- Hopes, Indira Renganathan
- Taking the Leap (For Tara & Ez), Mary Havran
- When Do The Wedding Bells Ring, Lisa Rhodes
- White Funeral, Jade Leven
- A Wedding, otteri selvakumar
- LATE WIFE, Aldo Kraas
- A May Wedding, Meg Harrison
- Boring Yet Illustrious Ancestors, ArmourQuill Hunter
- Love's Wine Wedded, Happiness Spilled!, Michael Gale
- Sounds of wedding bells, Sylvia Chidi
- The Cherry Trees, john tiong chunghoo
- That's wonderful love......., Ravi Sathasivam
- carpe diem