Warning Poems - Poems For Warning
Poems about warning. You can read the best warning poems. Browse through all warning poems.
361.The Majestic Mighty Lee
The beacon rays a laser beam,
For miles across the sea,
It warns of shoals to a passing ship,
The Majestic Mighty Lee.
The vessel sails with cargo laden,
From a harbor, farther than the deep,
Cautiously, the steersman guides her,
On fierce waters rough, and steep.
All hear the boat's warning bell,
In the dark through misty cloud,
'The port bow is heeling',
A crew member shouts aloud.
Their minds ramble as they toil,
Overflowing with despair,
'An iceberg hacked the starboard,
Someone signal up a flare'!
Half sunk, the vessel strips away,
Water gushes forth, and so,
The ship is rapidly sinking,
To waters down below.
The doomed Majestic Mighty Lee,
Sailed out and never returned,
The dead will never say a word,
For their fate is still unlearned.
Copyright @2008 Elizabeth Zara Pagan read more »
The confides of my mind,
Is a sick and lonely place,
All those who would dare enter,
Leave no leaving trace, read more »
You look towards the skies but you are blindfolded
We can see you but you can't see us
Emerge at will just to confuse you all, your astonished eyes
Yeah, real or not real! You may ignore but we still are there. read more »
I saw a man distraught, alone,
And longing for the end.
If I had not turned away, read more »
My mother drove barefoot
Setting the needle at 80
Eating up the road
Like ashes of a lover. read more »
Taking Point, Leading the squad, the tip of the dagger.
This is not the place of the leader,
For it would be contrary to utilize the dagger by grasping the tip,
And not the hilt. read more »
367.Man in the mud
You see a man
He's laying in the mud,
with shoe prints on his back. read more »
My heart yarns for you
My head warns against you
Yet loving you
Is something I cannot do. read more »
You shrug off hell, as if it no big deal,
then why did the Lord, warn it is real.
And sacrifice for your sake did he.
so such a place, you wouldn't see. read more »
370.Butterfly and Bee
Once bee buzzed by the lilting butterfly
tiny wings afire with his speed
aiming for his garden target
rifling along in his usual haste read more »
371.Between me & the moon
Stars I see, bright in the sky
stares at me with a wonder in the eyes
asking me for a wish to make it come true read more »
372.My Warnings of Love
they may seem like their here for you
they make it seem like nothing can come between you two
don't believe them what they is not true
I'm only looking out for you read more »
New Warning Poems
- I stood there staring..., ms. carrot
- To Warn Those, Naveed Akram
- Dust in Earth, maria sudibyo
- A Warning from History, David Clinch
- The bathtub(Haiku), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- playing conkers, lee fones
- Your Beautiful Smile, Omaru Seinu Abdulgafar
- Vampire, Graeme Boast
- Haiku: Ultimatum, Diane Hine
- Medicine In Poetry: How to Know Your Dep.., Dr John Celes
- Respect Word Warn, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- I Was Warned, Liam Hughes
- What Is It Now Are You Left To Believe?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Statue, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Violence Fills The Earth, Bob Gotti
- Global Cooling, kate williams
- Harvest Time, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Flinstone heart, Jennifer Chalk
- (Every) Warning, Rich Downes
- Inner Monologues, Miroslava Odalovic
- mother africa, inomusa ndlovu
- Haiku Amber Butterfly, Jonathan ROBIN
- I Warned You for A Reason, Abby Belmont
- They came from another world, GORDON BUTCHERS
- The Menopause, Marie Causey
- Banshee, Crimson Love
- California, Joe Garson
- Antivenom, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Darkness, Evie McHugh
- The Prophet, Kenneth Umunna
- Gossips warning, Matthew Holloway
- German Hamburg E-Coli Outbreak, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Stone Whispers Tsunami Warnings Centurie.., Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Honourable Exception Advice Heeded Aneyo.., Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Experience Reality Legend Fable, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Legend Fable, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Ancient Wisdom Based Upon Bitter Truth, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Trusting In Protective Modern Sea Walls, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Ancient Tsunami Warning Tablet Stones, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Electricity, Allison Pardieck
- Tales Of The Brothers Grimm, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- You Were A Warning, Destiny Kohler
- Warning, maria sudibyo
- The Last Warning, Edward Kofi Louis
- Venom In A Kiss *recommended*, Ridah Ellahi
- On The Fugitive Law, Benjamin Cutler Clark
- Haiku- Death By Man, Kieran J1996
- Lake of My Heart, Tracey Marquart
- and when he saw, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- The spider, John Weber
- A MONTH SONG, Aldo Kraas
- Came without warning, Desiree C. D.
- Time aint what it used to be, Richard Mark Johnson
- Dear Hated Person..., Daniel Gonzalez
- All the Warning Signs, Audrey Marie Kay
- My Submission to Warning, Audrey Marie Kay
- Blind, Laura Rodriguez
- WARNING FROM ABOVE, Clara Odelia Ciutara
- A Bugle Played, Tomás Ó Cárthaigh
- ** Warning - Haiku, Irene C S ClarkHogg
- A Watchman (Bible), Mo...
- The Apt Caveat, RUP POKHAREL
- destiny, RIC S. BASTASA
- Drums, Joan Hart
- haiku Wet and Cold, Eddie Roa
- Lie, musicland suicide
- Tree of Wealth, Timothy Kashorek
- 'Attention~Atención', Amy Lee
- .5. Be Warned, David Threadgold
- Travel Japan Haiku - Earthquake warning, john tiong chunghoo
- Rurin, Ashley Fortin
- bad el ess dee, mat klink
- Environmental Bloggers, O Anna Niemus
- The Story Of Mermaids, elysabeth faslund
- carpe diem