229.Tell All The Truth But Tell It Slant
But do to be all the truth.
Or more to be success to tell a child a lie.
The circus of the circuit court it tilts.
And to simple that is because. read more »
230.the cause of earthquakes according to a cleric
and such disasters
are caused by immodest women;
if you are wise you will see this truth read more »
231.Do You Know The Truth?
Know the Truth, it will set you free, Christ is that Truth, and It is He.
To know the Truth is personally, do you know The God of Eternity?
The real truth is more than fact; it is Our Lord, who is coming back.
Today are you free in The Truth, or will you see His strong reproof? read more »
If it were true it would make more sense. It must
not be true. It makes too much sense. The truth
makes no sense. Too true. It's too good to be true.
It makes no sense, it must be true. Or must not. read more »
233.Truth is wonder
Truth is always wonder,
Telling truth is amazement,
Hearing in wonderment,
And it is also wonder read more »
234.Time Is Running Out
Time is running out,
Time is running out.
You are to find the truth,
You are to find the truth. read more »
235.Wander care free
Wander care free, my dear
By renouncing all and
Find highest auspiciousness.
Do not misidentify read more »
236.let the truth be out..
We want the truth,
Whoever may find it,
The spy satellite worked,
The ping from the engine, read more »
237.Truth and Reality (Opinion)
Daily at the end of my "anusthaanam"-(spiritual ritual) ", I make a strong, fervent and sincere prayer to the Divinity that intellectuals and scholars in the world should be fearless and speak the truth without any inhibitions. This has been the tradition of our ancestors and speaking truth is essential for the benefit of the society and the society will be able to know the actualities and act on them.
Normally the rulers do not like the truth to be known. Also leaders of ideologies, religions, their supporters and the like also do not like the truth to be known to the ordinary people. The writers are normally and should be fearless such that the ills and evils in the society are exposed and remedial measures are taken. But what is truth?
Truth is what it is or as it is irrespective of perceptions of the individuals. Reality is what we see of truth; how much we see of truth. Reality is always dictated by our mental make-up, likes, dislikes, limitations in our ability and willingness to see, view, comprehend and accept the truth. Reality is individual's perception of the truth. Truth, most of the times, is only perceived and rarely understood or experienced. Thus reality is limited truth. Reality is either inability to be truthful or inability and limitations of the individual to see the truth unbiased. Also truth corresponds to the individual, about himself, his Self and the reality corresponds to the objective world within and without the body of the individual.
Real situations are compromised states of existence in the attempt of pursuit of the truth. We all talk about truth limited by our perception and not the truth most of the times. We have compulsions inbuilt, acquired or imagined not to accept the truth and allow truth to be spoken or spread through us. But truth is a flowing river. It may flood us but it never dries up. On the other the reality is like a stagnated lake. Our fear of repercussions taking place if we speak, accept or propagate truth, make us real and not truthful. We prefer peaceful and calm life. We call that realistic approach and adjust and compromise. read more »
238.The dove of truth ?
The dove of truth is sitting in our garden
Our gaze inside the room
Light and truth just outside our window
Our eyes see only gloom read more »
239.Truth is not available
Truth is not available
In open market,
If you want truth
You have to search it, read more »
240.Truth gives words
New Truth Poems
- Truth stands, gajanan mishra
- // panegyric //, baki nasrullah
- Find the truth out, gajanan mishra
- Truth is anonymous, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Seeing gold, gajanan mishra
- Seen the truth, gajanan mishra
- See truth as truth, gajanan mishra
- I am nothing but, gajanan mishra
- Reality of truth., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Truth gives words, gajanan mishra
- Time Is Running Out, gajanan mishra
- Truth is always the truth, gajanan mishra
- Woolsey Owl, michael walkerjohn
- Truth, truth, gajanan mishra
- Perfection, none .....
- Truth 2, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- True, Craig Morgan Teicher
- Truth, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Towards truth, gajanan mishra
- Double Standards, Terry Dawson
- The dove of truth ?, Arafat Driche
- Truth is not available, gajanan mishra
- Truth Is, Neela Nath
- It is always not that, gajanan mishra
- The LadyBugs Diary, Van Goz
- Everything is truth, gajanan mishra
- Dwell More, hasmukh amathalal
- MY CHOICE AND THAT IS WHAT I WANT ANYTIM.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Belong To Truth, gajanan mishra
- Truth is the only object, gajanan mishra
- There ain't no Universal Truth, Karin Holloway
- There is nothing, gajanan mishra
- Truth And Reality, Praveen Kumar In Celestial G ..
- Who is enemy, gajanan mishra
- 139. Truth, John Westlake
- I know not purity, gajanan mishra
- Truth Is To, gajanan mishra
- Let me say, my dear, gajanan mishra
- Proper use of freedom, gajanan mishra
- Truth Is Truth - Dearest Dear, gajanan mishra
- Truth is what truth is, gajanan mishra
- The Dialectics Of Truth, Göran Gustafsson
- Struggling With Truth, gajanan mishra
- Truth, Tshililo Thomas Radzilani
- Truth Undeciphered, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Victory To Truth, gajanan mishra
- let the truth be out.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- It is for truth, gajanan mishra
- No rest, gajanan mishra
- ? Truth?, Andy Caldwell
- Where Is Truth, Tell Me, gajanan mishra
- I Am Not A God, tanya gupta
- Unadulterated Love, gajanan mishra
- Hear not against the truth, gajanan mishra
- Truth And Untruth, Praveen Kumar In Celestial G ..
- Passage of truth, SALINI NAIR
- Truth and Absolute Truth, gajanan mishra
- Hard is the Truth, Vlad Mutuleanu
- Contradicting the truth, gajanan mishra
- Knowledge Is Meant, gajanan mishra
- Aware and awake, gajanan mishra
- Ultimate Goal Is Love, gajanan mishra
- Pure Truth, gajanan mishra
- Biggest True, Mashiur Rahman
- Christ is God, Dr John Celes
- Wander care free, gajanan mishra
- A Truth For Some Done Is Welcomed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- No Alternative, gajanan mishra
- Fear is caused by, gajanan mishra
- Precious Association, gajanan mishra
- For Turth, Bello Hamisu Ida
- The Admirable Truth, Naveed Akram
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem