Trust Poems - Poems For Trust
Poems about trust. You can read the best trust poems. Browse through all trust poems.
Escapism? - Poem by Geetha Jayakumar
Why the dream is too far away from reality?
Why the reality of life is so bitter?
Why one want to run away from life?
Why my life looks so beautiful to others
That everyone want to live?
Is the way I present myself
Before others to make one feel jealous.
May be I myself responsible for unhappiness in it..
I believed in trust rather than in love..
Which didn't go my way
So, I am not happy in life.
I may be of dreaming of someone else life
So beautiful it looks from outside
But inside may be a hollow
They may be having more trust than love.
Heaven for one person is
Hell for another person.
Its not necessary trust and love is balanced well in life.
Some life look so romantic but there may be no trust.
Others not happy because no romance in life.
I forgot myself in this dreamy world
Of love and trust,
For the time being.
I made an escape from real world
As they were never ready to listen to my hurting voice in real life.
That's why I love dreamy world
Cause there is no pain..
So, I don't want to go the reality of life!
I just want to dream only but don't want to do anything.
This means Escapism from life or reality
Do I want to live in dream always?
Then why am searching for happiness in dreams only.
Why am I not taking an effort to convert my dream into reality?
Running away from life is Escapism.....
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Comments about Escapism? by Geetha Jayakumar
Poems About Trust
- 51. Escapism? , Geetha Jayakumar
- 52. Hope, Trust And Time. , You... don't... want me...
- 53. Distrust , Mr. Bean
- 54. They Two , Amitava Sur
- 55. Trust Is What We All Seek , JAIDEEP GARG
- 56. 16. Love Is – Trust! [on Love A Collecti.. , Angelina Pandian
- 57. Mistrust , Francis Duggan
- 58. Trust You, Trust Me , Maya Robena
- 59. Trust , unkown child
- 60. Eyes Don'T Lie , Seema Aarella
- 61. Trust Me… , Joe Johnson
- 62. Trust , Gordon David
- 63. Trust , darren westbrook
- 64. Trust , Sandra Feldman
- 65. How Far I Can Trust You? Dear! , Sandhya S.N
- 66. Trust , Wild Bill Balding
- 67. Someone You Can Trust , Bob Gotti
- 68. Giving My Senses Away , Elisa Lai
- 69. Trust , Simi Kaulitz
- 70. I. Dream Of A Rest , Leo ...
- 71. Trust Vs Blood Bond (In The Works) , Scarlet .....
- 72. Lust , C. P. Sharma
- 73. Trust , joseph macquarrie
- 74. Trust Me And I Promise , Kat Mercado
- 75. * Political Essay..... Distrust Of.. , Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- 76. Trust , Linda Franklin
- 77. A Home , Abisoye Sejoro
- 78. Trust Only , hasmukh amathalal
- 79. Trust , DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- 80. Trust , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 81. 'Tom Zart's Poems Of Christian Faith & L.. , Tom Zart
- 82. 'Trust In Him' , Natasha McGee
- 83. Live, Love, Trust , Hannah McGill
- 84. Trust In Me, , salma. torrez
- 85. Trust , Kandice Patterson
- 86. Trust... , Chitira Warrier
- 87. Trust Is Found , Jeff Rushton
- 88. Scared To Trust , Amy Louise Kerswell
- 89. Trust , Moth Harris
- 90. Trust , Tess Connor
- 91. Dreams And Dreams Many Of Your Dreams Ar.. , Susie Sunshine
- 92. Trust , vamsi krishna
- 93. A Word On Trust , Justin Reamer
- 94. If I Could Turn Back The Time , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 95. I Trust You Father , Steven Taylor
- 96. Psalm 129 , Frank McEleny
- 97. A Definition Of Trust , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 98. Just Trust Him , Laura Hull
- 99. Without Trust , Susan Ash
- 100. Sins Heinous , Angelina Pandian
New Trust Poems
- Trust Follows., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Trust, Sandra Feldman
- Trust Is More, So Much More Than Just A .., Daya Nandan
- Trust Not, Emmanuel chibuike ikechukwu
- Trust Faith In Raging Hormones, Terence George Craddock (aft ..
- Trust In Lust Is?, Terence George Craddock (aft ..
- Ironic Note, johnny case
- Trust, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Trust, Daniel Cameron
- Trust, Julia Yusupova
- carpe diem