Today Poems - Poems For Today
Poems about today. You can read the best today poems. Browse through all today poems.
To Die Here Today - Poem by Daniel Yetman
One last fragrance to linger,
And share the memories from its own being.
For yesterday was a different day,
And today is today.
But today is a new day.
One last curtailing lie,
Just to say we're lacking,
The words to say anything at all.
A lie to say our minds stopped racing,
From the moment before.
Then why are we still shaking?
We could whisper
But perhaps you would miss the subtlety,
That's met in absence.
Aren't you tired of waiting for one day?
What's wrong with today?
It's the same as any other day.
Keep the secrets to yourself,
And keep your language.
For Today is today,
And we could die here today,
But in some ways we're not finished.
Comments about To Die Here Today by Daniel Yetman
Poems About Today
- 1. To Die Here Today , Daniel Yetman
- 2. Yesterday And Today , kaitlin skelding
- 3. A Man Today , nusy jaybalam
- 4. Today , Ayten Ali
- 5. Two Faces To A One-Sided Coin , Matthew Hyatt
- 6. Blue And White Ribbon , Alison Smith
- 7. 'Whem Tomorrow Strats Without Me' , Diane Smith
- 8. Alone Today , Rik Bertrand
- 9. Do You Know What Is Today's Date? , Ilda G ReyesCarrasco
- 10. Vapors Of Yesterday , P.R. Prosper
- 11. Maybe.. , Nikki Taboada
- 12. Inspired , Elaine Oxamendi Vicet
- 13. Today....Tommorow , amber carden
- 14. I Can'T Think Of A Poem Today! , Isaac Maliya
New Today Poems
- A Blessing For Wedding, Jane Hirshfield
- Today - Link, gajanan mishra
- Today Like Everyday, Asma Khan
- When I Was A Child, Nikhil Parekh
- If Indeed There Was Any Dearth, Nikhil Parekh
- Killer Earthquake, Nikhil Parekh
- Two Words Of Love, Nikhil Parekh
- If I Had Closed My Breath Yesterday, Nikhil Parekh
- O! Blessed Writer!, Nikhil Parekh
- Live Each Moment Of Your Life, Nikhil Parekh
- carpe diem