373.What Is Time
Time is a killer,
it makes a person old.
Time is a healer,
it makes a person bold. Time is a beast, read more »
There is a time for everything,
a time to sow, a time to reap,
a time to celebrate,
a time to remember and recount read more »
375.The Multiverse Splits [REV.]
Dr Rips, Hebrew University Professor of Mathematics
claiming serious scientific Bible Codes research, says
Michael Drosnin's predictions are not valid - since the
practice making predictions on Torah codes is futile read more »
This time you really mean it. It will all
work out, you're sure. This time won't be like last
time, or like all those other times, long past.
This time you've got the details, great and small, read more »
377.Times In Retrospect
All in time, is retrospect, subject to our own neglect. We stomp our foot, demand respect. Once time is spent, it's gone.
All in time, we may object
All use by others as suspect.
Some prance about but for affect. read more »
She plucks the string of the beat-up old guitar, it makes a sound, a sound of waste, a sound of lost time, a sound of no play.
She walks to the chair, and takes a seat, the chair falls to the ground, not because of her light weight, but of no use, wasted time, time lost, and oldness. read more »
379.Time To Time
From time to time
we've confessed here, surrendered here
and forgiven here.
Dark clouds of frustration read more »
380.Some of the Time
Some of the time
It meant more than I could say
So I'd try to find a way
To wrap it in rime read more »
Time is all that is, I thought it lives in a clock..
in space in a beautiful starry night,
past and future are embedded in light,
Time is perfect, even needles always turn right, read more »
382.IT'S CHRISTMAS AGAIN
That time of the year is here.
It's Christmas again.
That time of the year we wish
good will towards all men. read more »
383.a time to think
When time would give me a chance
To fly back to ma past,
To amend ma bad historis
Jess Carry me on its wings, read more »
384.Time and Time again...
Time and time again
I hope that my life chances would change.
Time and time again...
I wonder if I will ever feel love, like I'm ready to give. read more »
New Time Poems
- Time, hugh everard
- SOMETIMES & MOSTIMES, samuel michael
- There Was a Time, Frank Avon
- Aspects of time, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Thoughtful Lines On Time., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mob.time and calls., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Time (PH Topic), ramesh rai
- Time, ramesh rai
- Time And Time, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Am Time, Time, Indelible, Indestructib.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Once Upon A Time, Savita Tyagi
- Kaalchakra, The Wheel of Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Hard Times, Gbolagade Taiwo
- death - a countless times better, Nikhil Parekh
- the chapter of vibrant life, Nikhil Parekh
- A Time To Die, Juan Olivarez
- Time Shouldn't Be Wasted!, Clarence Prince
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- Time, derrick foster
- Time, Richard Lam
- As Life Goes By, sunny Munera Managan
- TIME, sunny Munera Managan
- Spend not, gajanan mishra
- Good time, gajanan mishra
- My Time's Now, izuchukwu lucius
- Time, Nate Morris
- Time, Babatunde Aremu
- Time, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- time, tsholofelo phakathi
- Time, Totes Sheldon
- Time, Happy Place
- Your Mine, jayne harris
- I Have No Time To Waste, Akinbola Kehinde Ridhwan
- For One Last Time, Sanyukta Dharmadhikari
- It Was A Time, Michelle Saleeba
- Kalpurusha, You Are Time, Time, Samay, K.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Time And Its Delineation In Mahapatra/ T.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Time, cheyenne mccartney
- What We Are, Ado Bashir
- Time, Dale Totten
- Time play, gajanan mishra
- Time Is Auspicious, gajanan mishra
- Time, Nikole Letchworth
- INCISION, Olatunde Chidera Obafemi
- It Takes Time, Clarence Prince
- It Was Time, Lyn Paul
- The Web Of Time, Heather Burns
- Time on my hands, AaI Harvey
- D, N, K, Y! ! !, george albot
- Great? Britain, AaI Harvey
- life is time, djemoi talbi
- Times of time, Somanathan Iyer
- time, Mario Tz.
- These Words're Mine, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Time Is, cokie obey
- TIME, Katherine Shaw
- TIME, Faith Cecelia Story
- Rains After Some Time, Meena Somasundaram
- Time - Friend Or Foe?, David Pannell
- A Moment In Time, Heather Burns
- Time Factor, gajanan mishra
- The Tick of Time, Michael Peterson
- Sands of Time, Heather Burns
- Leaves and time, sallam yassin
- Quiet Time, EVON SMALL
- Time eating time, Clifton Redmond
- Times of Life, Albert Caylor
- Good Times, EVON SMALL
- Love Memories, kalpana shah
- As Time Spun By, As Time's Pun Bye, Jonathan ROBIN
- Redeeming The Time, Valentine Mbagu
- A thousand times, brian musonda
- Time Is Time!, Harshit Sheth
- Thoughts Poetic [A Villanelle], David Munene wa Kimberly
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem