Poem about thanks. You can read the best thanks poems. Browse through all thanks poems.
109.To The Ex-Squad
Thank you for hurting me……..
Thank you for not caring………..
Thank you for not wanting me around……..
Thank you for cheating……….
Thank you for lying to my face and talking smack behind my back……….
Thank you for using me in every way each chance you took……….
Thank you for not being there for me when I needed you……….
Thank you for telling me you didn't love me……..
Thank you for not wanting a genuine relationship………
Thank you for not giving me an orgasm......
Thank you for making me feel tarnished…..
Thank you for not cherishing me……..
Thank you for not confiding in me……
Thank you for making me feel useless and worthless in your eyes………
Thank you for being dumb……
Thank you for judging me for my faults and ignoring your own……
Thank you for pushing me away……
Thank you for being U!
For all of U, I am grateful because of U, I know what I want and it's not U!
I hope you get everything and everyone you deserve….. read more »
110.1998 Chart House
Family Reunion Prayer For the joy of our celebration,
we thank you Lord.
For sunsets, sunrises, and songs,
we thank you Lord. read more »
111.Thank you Mother
Thanks mom for being there my whole life
Thanks mom for being there when I was feeling down
Thanks mom for giving me a peace of mind
Thanks mom for buying me things read more »
112.words on conceptual poetry (10)
113.Clayed Revolution.I have an answer.
1.Clayed live performance events.I have an answer.I have an answer.Aproblem for one generation is a chllenge to get an an answer for the next generation.I have an answer.I have an answer.I have an answer.I have an answer.I have an answer.I have an answer.
2.Dissovling into the realities of clayness.Transformations of forms deep in the textures of being clay.I have and answer.I have and answer.I have an answer.Mathematics plus.Life is a thing of mathematics plus.I have an answer. read more »
114.Thank you Mom.
Thank you for a childhood others only dream of,
Thank you for the hugs and kisses, the discipline and love.
Thank you for the breakfast, lunch, and dinners,
for all those many (fourteen) years, read more »
115.Thanks a lot
Thanks a lot to Him (God) in
My richness, read more »
116.THANK YOU CLAIRVOYANTS
Thank you clairvoyants for inspiriting me
Thank you clairvoyants for advice in my recovery. read more »
117.Thank you lord
Thank you lord for all you've done
For all the stars in the setting sun
Thank you lord for all you've done
For all the oceans rolled into one read more »
118.Again and Again...Thank You
To He who is all powerful, thanks for the many
blessings you have bestowed on me.
To those I love, thanks for all you do. read more »
Thank you for being what you were;
Thank you for being our friend;
Thank you for advice that was rare;
Thank you for being Godsend! read more »
'I begin with two words that all men have uttered since the dawn of humanity: thank you'
for the poems that elevate us beyond ourselves read more »
New Thanks Poems
- Let Me Thank Them, Kumarmani Mahakul
- As For Me And Mine, S. I. Rednow
- Thank You, Ronald Chapman
- THANK YOU! ! ! ! !, Arafat Driche
- Thank you for the loving, Amla Pisharody
- Just Thank Him, Samuel Eyitayo
- Thank You Lord, Kenneth Davis
- Thank You, Thank You, Mark Heathcote
- Thanks, Umasree Raghunath
- Natalie Merchant Lyrics, Lilyann Monahan
- I Praise and Thank God!, Shaila Touchton
- Thank You, Neo Molefe Wa Peloeahae Pelo ..
- At the end of the day, Pushkar Bisht
- Thank You So Much, Sari Mavi
- Thank you, Jasmine Diane Guy
- Thank You, Tori Godwin
- Thank You, nicky joyce
- Thank you, Neo tshegofatso Molefe
- Thanks, Dianna R. Evans
- thank you, Stephanie Conners
- Prayer Prompt Psalm 92: Thank You Lord, rose flores rosevoc2
- Thanksgiving Day, Winston Harding
- Thank You, georgia hunter cannon
- I THANK GOD TIME AND TIME AGAIN, Shalom Freedman
- Thank you Mother, Alisha Ricks
- Dad, jessica ward
- For My Grandma Jean (whom I miss so much), ADAM OWENS
- Thank You, Triin Kann
- A Thank You Prayer, Orlando Belo
- Thank You, Ms. JStar
- Thanks, Courtney Shanahan
- Thanks You, Mostafa Abdelrahman
- thank you letter, tanesha davenport
- Thank you 3(happy), Rosey Sunshine
- The Most Deserved Thanks of All, Tammie LeeAnn Thrasher
- A Prayer Of Thanks, Juan Olivarez
- Thank You, mithzi silva
- Thanks, jess jayne
- thank god, delora sewap
- Hopelessly Lost K (November), Branden Aeling
- Unloading The Obligations, Mukesh Raval
- Asking you., D.A. Woods
- Thanks A Lot, Mom, Rebecca Paul
- Thank you for the words you speak, Bradley Lester
- POST-CONCEPTUAL POETICS(4), Nyein Way
- Thanksgiving (USA), Claude H Oliver II
- Many Thanks, new heart
- Dear God, Marwa Rakha
- Thank GOD! !, Tumelo Makhudu
- Thanks, Smile Henry
- Clayed Revolution.I have an answer., Nyein Way
- Lord O Lord, Mrunal Nandankar
- Thanks For The Thanks, But No Thanks, Adam Parker
- Please, Thank You, Stacey Stevens
- mom n dad, Alexandria Smith Al Fariz
- ~Thank's Mike~, Angel Wade
- thank you for making me suffer, sarah sanchez
- Thank you...!, TARA.. Star
- font color='green'bThank you for all, Mahfooz Ali
- My Daily Ritual, Janice M Pickett
- My Love, My Life, Vincent Tinto
- Thank You God, Fleurette Elaine Harris
- Since I Have Yet To Say Thanks, Taylor Renae Smith
- Thanks, Jeremy Bailey
- Thank You, kaneshia melvin
- Thank You Lord, cecil hickman
- THANKS FOR BEING THERE, jerine james
- Thank You, Theresa Quinn
- Thanks Happenstance, Cin Sweet Fields
- Can't Say More, Mrs. Cynosure
- Thanks To You, Brie Carter
- Thank You, Dr John Celes
- THANK YOU! ! ! ! !, Joey Habib
- Mothers’ Day,2008, Dr John Celes
- carpe diem