Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
337.A Tale Of True Love
Not in the mist of legendary ages,
Which in sad moments men call long ago,
And people with bards, heroes, saints, and sages, read more »
338.Lines To A Reviewer
Alas, good friend, what profit can you see
In hating such a hateless thing as me?
There is no sport in hate where all the rage read more »
339.***Paradise-12-Fat Man Dies
Maria worked weekends
in a geriatic ward
of another hospital...
her first long time patient read more »
340.For I Must Sing of All I Feel and Know
For I must sing of all I feel and know,
Waiting with Memnon passive near the palms,
Until the heavenly light doth dawn and grow
And thrill my silence into mystic psalms; read more »
341.(970) Welfare bums
Don’t put us down, until you understand, where
we are coming from without a helping hand.
We’re all alone, my husband walked away.
He left us to fend for ourselves each and every day. read more »
342.The story from our own hearts
The story from our own hearts
Eyes of love, why do you stare at me?
Why do you stare at my wept eyes?
Didn’t you say you won’t come back? Or you’ve come to see my wept eyes? read more »
343.' GOD'S SHADOW
I was God's
Everywhere he was read more »
344.A Fable For Critics
Phoebus, sitting one day in a laurel-tree's shade,
Was reminded of Daphne, of whom it was made,
For the god being one day too warm in his wooing,
She took to the tree to escape his pursuing read more »
I spread a scanty board too late;
The old-time guests for whom I wait
Come few and slow, methinks, to-day.
Ah! who could hear my messages read more »
346.To Chloe Weeping
See, whilst Thou weep'st, fair Cloe, see
The World in Sympathy with Thee.
The chearful Birds no longer sing, read more »
347.The Bagman's Dog, : Mr. Peters's Story
Stant littore Puppies!-- Virgil.
It was a litter, a litter of five,
Four are drown'd and one left alive, read more »
348.The Clepington Catastrophe
'Twas on a Monday morning, and in the year of 1884,
That a fire broke out in Bailie Bradford's store,
Which contained bales of jute and large quantities of waste,
Which the brave firemen ran to extinguish in great haste. read more »
New Sympathy Poems
- Will I With It Sit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Am Sympathy, arshad arshad
- A Human Touch, MINA BOULEKOU
- sympathy is worse than death., Nikhil Parekh
- My Beloved, Saiom Shriver
- Re-Incarnation, Radclyffe Hall
- w i s d o m, hasmukh amathalal
- In Sympathy Melt - for Jen Walls, C. P. Sharma
- I Need No Sympathy, Seinu Abdulgafar
- Healthcare, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Unaccountable, Such as This, Brian Minniear
- What Is Love?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pain's Greed, Lonnie Hicks
- The nature appeals to love you, sallam yassin
- The Purr of the Helpless Cat, rohan bendre
- Homeless, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Google search, Ruby Mostazir
- The River and The Death, Badr Shakir al-Sayyab
- A lame fly, ramesh rai
- It is very very hard, hasmukh amathalal
- Pohm Of The Day, johnny case
- Sypathy Is All I Need, Cassie Lowe
- Crying a cry, Edward Dzonze
- Definition Of Love, Dominique Payne
- What i Can't Help, Jackson Nyoho
- Me, Anna Watson
- Middle Is Unable!, Abie Arun
- Poverty and failure help, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I understand, Cleo Blue
- Humanity, Asif Andalib
- So Loftily Silent, Margaret Alice Second
- You Worry? You?, Brian Taylor
- Support For Lonely People, Lonely People Champion
- Free Me, daniel wentz
- Hatred and Love, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..
- Why Are Suicides?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eating Sympathy, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Ambitious Grasp of Finite Fingertips, Gregory Allen Uhan
- Atonement, Locura Alaam
- Capable, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Going First To Come Last, David Harris
- sympathy in end, sarthak das
- No More Of Me (Originally A Song Written.., niakeva thomas
- Sympathy, Holly M. Doyon
- Humanity Wiping, gajanan mishra
- It Takes A While To Catch A Thief, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Hear My Prayer!, renu ram
- selfishness and the human nature, Sebastian Soberania
- I Am Channeling Poe, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Death Drops, FABIYAS M V
- Feelings and Insanity, Jessica Licklider
- We are hurt every day, Soul Searcher
- Symphathy, Cyrus Diaz
- The empathy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Empathy And Sympathy., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- REJECTION, Katherine Shaw
- Delusion, John Bannister Tabb
- Sympathy, Stefanie Fontker
- Apathy, Stefanie Fontker
- Vampires, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- empty, Jerrell Frazier
- Laying on of Hands, Alizon Kiel
- Only Hatred, Carl
- Devil Woman, Alexander Foald
- beyond the touch of reason, RIC S. BASTASA
- sorry love, tyler pierce
- Virtues That Pay, Joseph Furphy
- Bird Nesting, Ellis Parker Butler
- Thy I woo for thee, Jennifer Helton
- One Summer Night, John Michael Elritz Gallo
- Who Am I?, Felicity Slaughter
- Poetry, Charles Harpur
- Enno, Edward Kofi Louis
- Broken Heart, Georgina Ashton