Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
49.Lost In The RIvers Of Love
Unexpectedly, I fell into a river
In it I saw something worth more than treasure
Honestly my deepest fear was to drown
So to free myself I swam read more »
50.021. Diving By The Coral Reef
A small shoal of bright yellow fish
swim in and out of the red fire coral
looking out for predators
they ignore the strange black shadow above them read more »
51.The Descent Of Alette ['The Water' 'of The River']
'The water' 'of the river' 'was mild-temperatured,' 'the current
gentle' 'I soon began' 'to swim—' 'in a moonless,' 'starless darkness' read more »
52.Can't Save You From Drowning
You called me up,
at one at night,
you couldn't tell
between black and white read more »
53.Last Swim With The Mermaids
Summer's just about over
So this very well could be our last time
on the beach
In fact, let's just call it and say that this read more »
54.‘Private! No swimming! ’
- What are you doing here?
- Resting. Isn’t it clear?
- Resting? Have you swum?
- Of course. read more »
55.The Cenotaphs of My Heart
I fail and it never again feels like football:
But the airplanes rattle with their serious desire to get
Away and in the bordellos
Underneath their exegesis I swim alone in my manifolds: read more »
56.Advanced Swim Lesson
Advanced Swim Lesson
I remember when you and I took our first lesson
You wore purple and green your hands happily splashing read more »
You've heard about the great Susie Maroney
Australians feel proud at the mention of her name
The first to swim from Cuba to the U.S.
She's in her prime and in the hall of fame. read more »
58.Sperm Cells (Rondelet)
Slow they do swim
in the surging swell avoiding rocks,
slow they do swim;
maybe a little he or him, read more »
In my head I hear a humming,
Summer, summer summer's coming,
Soon we're going on vacation,
But there is a complication, read more »
60.A Song to the Fish
Darling, you are a fish
having fun in a creek bright and clear
Please swim into my heart; Hurry up, my dear! read more »
New Swimming Poems
- Jonah Wills Us To Swallow Own Calamities?, Mark Heathcote
- Swimming the Allegheny River., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Swimming against the currents is unwelcome, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- As Seen All Over The World, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- Haiku, Oduro Bright Amoh
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- an angle of angels........................, Eva Tortora
- the perfect swim, Nikhil Parekh
- Not Swimming But Crawling! (Don't Laugh), Geetha Jayakumar
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swim., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tear Drop Memories, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Water Solvent Memories, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Swimming Distilled Experiences, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Drowning Without Water, maria sudibyo
- My kingdom of words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tonight Sweet Crab Meat, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Against The Flow, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- The Descent Of Alette ['The Water' 'of T.., Alice Notley
- 021. Diving By The Coral Reef, John Westlake
- Poems Swimming In My Mind, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Fishes in a Sea of Love, Rachel Nichols
- A Song to the Fish, East Sea Fairy East Sea Fairy
- Ocean, courtney metcalf
- Lost In The RIvers Of Love, Jasmine Fafanyo Awagah
- Throughout the night there swam planets, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Carried Away, RIC S. BASTASA
- If I could swim in the flight path of an.., Mark Heathcote
- Aches of life, ramesh rai
- Dream, Jagadish Goswami
- It's a life an opus of light/To je zivot.., Miroslava Odalovic
- Otteri selvakumar # 1, otteri selvakumar
- So!, otteri selvakumar
- Scuba Diving, Alon Calinao Dy
- Summer, Savannah Bickford
- The Rite, Naveed Akram
- Songs Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Something About Rivers Sings, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Come my darling, Gert Strydom
- Embrace The Oceans, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Swim In Fast Currents, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Cavalry of Waves, Robert Rorabeck
- Kiwi Drowning In Paradise, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Just Keep Swimming, Joline Gordon
- Love: My Benefit, Ismael Mansoor
- Swimming againt the current, along with .., Ambrosia Ambrosia
- Run Away, Turuz Hautapu
- THE SEA OF ONE'S EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dolphins, Demon Eastoe
- When Waves Sweep Out and Break, Gert Strydom
- Beds of Forever Midnights, Robert Rorabeck
- Swim, Josephine Lauderdale
- Benjamin Wheeler, Christina J. Williams
- Life Is But A Roaring Stream, Vivek Tiwari
- She wants to swim, Stevie Taite
- Keep Swimming, Meli Secret
- I swam, Shouvik Roy
- A Summer Day At The Swimming Pool, Joshua Dinkin
- Sperm Cells (Rondelet), Gert Strydom
- The boy, Asif Andalib
- O Love! Why, Bhai Vir Singh
- Shark Dance, Kevin Maroney
- The Fieldtrips of Stewardesses, Robert Rorabeck
- Fishing, Stevie Taite
- Beavers In The Bathroom, Emily Wimetal
- Women III: Emancipate yourselves, Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
- Whoops!, kate williams
- Swimming, shaikha alansari
- A Moon Within Reach, Rhonda Baker
- Metamorphosis's Rodeo, Robert Rorabeck
- Breath Short Contractions Impelling, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Little Fishies, Saiom Shriver
- Seasons, stephanie tea