361.Mental institution(A funny story)
Santa, Banta and one of their friends are patients in a mental institution and are preparing for an examination given by the head psychiatrist. If they pass the exam, they will be free to leave the hospital. However, if they fail, the institution will detain them for five years.
The doctor takes them to the top of a diving board looking over an empty swimming pool, and asks the first patient to jump.
The first patient jumps head first into the pool and breaks both arms.
Then Banta jumps and breaks both legs. read more »
362.The timid and the brave
I know a woman she is scared of spiders
But in deep and dangerous waters she will swim
And I know a non swimmer he's scared of water
And spiders never seem to worry him. read more »
363.Can't you see?
Can't you see? Don't you care
I want to die?
Don't you listen? Can't you hear
My silent cry? read more »
364.Dare-Devils of the Sea
The Acrobatic ‘Man-Bird-Fish! '
Man flies in air wingless, ‘bird-like’!
Man swims in water like a fish; read more »
I don't want to do anything.
I'm a duck that has drown in a pond
that is sick of swimming.
Is my whole existence spent to swim? read more »
Have you ever seen an aquarium
With fancy fish swimming around?
Well I saw the most wonderful
Aquarium that I’ve ever found read more »
She would swim with the dolphins ,
In the sea, read more »
368.To my teachers
Teachers don’t teach
But more like guide
One’s innocent soul
Upon a wonderful stride read more »
369.Water and Me
swimming is the like the moon and the sun for me
the water's smooth fingers of bubbles dance on my summer tanned skin
the slashes of the water ring in my ear
the smell of chlorine awakens my soul read more »
No more school
I’m always swimming in the pool
This is summer break, doesn’t this sound great?
I smell loads of chorine read more »
Scorched and parched from the summer heat,
An airily, air conditioned place sounds so sweet.
Going on vacation from all of these stressful days,
A resort with swimming pools, Jacuzzis and buffets. read more »
372.Swan, River, Lake
A ripple meets the river bank
The paddling swan now passing by
He leaves his mark sparkling in the sun
His future path has not yet swum. read more »
New Swimming Poems
- White-Out Swim, Nika McGuin
- Swim my little children., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swimming sport., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Memories, Tony Adah
- Jonah Wills Us To Swallow Own Calamities?, Mark Heathcote
- Swimming the Allegheny River., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Swimming against the currents is unwelcome, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- As Seen All Over The World, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- Haiku, Oduro Bright Amoh
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- an angle of angels........................, Eva Tortora
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- the perfect swim, Nikhil Parekh
- Changing Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Swimming But Crawling! (Don't Laugh), Geetha Jayakumar
- August ?? - ?????, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Stars Become Sheaves, Abraham Sutzkever
- Yesterday Afternoon, Toshie Nohara
- Sea Turtle, Philo Yan
- Swim., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swimming, gajanan mishra
- Body Of Bone, Naveed Akram
- Tear Drop Memories, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Water Solvent Memories, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Swimming Distilled Experiences, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Learn to Float, Champs Ulysses Cabinatan
- Amour, Emmanuel EEA
- Drowning Without Water, maria sudibyo
- >>Stone, Abdul Wahab
- Ripple Reflections, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter, Natasa Tocuc
- Within the sea, Casey Jarrell
- My kingdom of words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Interior Depths Of Oceans, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight Sweet Crab Meat, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Against The Flow, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- The Descent Of Alette ['The Water' 'of T.., Alice Notley
- The River, Albert Ahearn
- The Metamorphosis In The Clouds, Robert Rorabeck
- Into Muddied Seas, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Deep In The Ocean, norman hale
- 021. Diving By The Coral Reef, John Westlake
- Poems Swimming In My Mind, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Fish In An Aquarium, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fishes in a Sea of Love, Rachel Nichols
- She Found Him, JOBY JOHN
- In Your Ocean Of Beauty, gajanan mishra
- Let Me Dream, Doruk Kaynak
- The Astronaut, Luca Menin
- To Trim The Body, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Beaches, Lyn Poulton
- A Song to the Fish, East Sea Fairy East Sea Fairy
- Ducklings, Holly Elizabeth
- Swimming Reptile, Naveed Akram
- Duck Feather, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Ocean, courtney metcalf
- Lost In The RIvers Of Love, Jasmine Fafanyo Awagah
- Throughout the night there swam planets, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Carried Away, RIC S. BASTASA
- Poetry and poems........, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- If I could swim in the flight path of an.., Mark Heathcote
- A Girl Who Swims With Her Head Above The.., Renji Mao
- Aches of life, ramesh rai
- Dream, Jagadish Goswami
- It's a life an opus of light/To je zivot.., Miroslava Odalovic
- Lost, Mary OBrien
- Otteri selvakumar # 1, otteri selvakumar
- When I Ruled, Ajibola Tolase
- On holiday on a island in the sun (rondi.., Gert Strydom
- So!, otteri selvakumar
- Scuba Diving, Alon Calinao Dy
- Summer, Savannah Bickford
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem