Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
Crashing into icy waves,
as I swim through your veins.
Each frigid beat reminds me, read more »
A midnight swim
In the lonely hours of night
The moon casting a pale smile
In the velvet quite of dark read more »
In sleep, in sleep, I wander deep,
Into minds un-ego’ed keep,
And swim in thoughts
And swim in dark, read more »
352.Careful Falling in Love
Don't fall in love and get hurt
Be vigilant and resist
It is easy to fall in love
It may not be easy to get up again read more »
353.halku - 85
on the swimming pool
slip unnecessary. read more »
a cast away
thrown from the ship of sorrow
swam out into the black sea
searching and yearning for land read more »
His scaly skin grew gills
As he drowned in saline tears
He swam across the tears fast
But could not surface his own fears. read more »
356.haiku - 138
swimming is pleasant.
only for swimming persons. read more »
His name is James Bond
A small golden fish
Swimming in my pond read more »
358.The Lady Across The Lake.
The lady across the lake calls me
she offers me tranquility and peace
she want's me to swim over she says
she can take all the pain away read more »
359.Where And Whom They Are
Beginning again to taste the comely
Sailboats scrimshawed into my drinking glass,
The albatrosses swimming like chalices
Away from hapless knights read more »
I see the Swimming Pool bereft of blue water
Lying like a whore
Out of business for a long time,
ruminating remorsely, read more »
New Swimming Poems
- Jonah Wills Us To Swallow Own Calamities?, Mark Heathcote
- Swimming the Allegheny River., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Swimming against the currents is unwelcome, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- As Seen All Over The World, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- Haiku, Oduro Bright Amoh
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- an angle of angels........................, Eva Tortora
- the perfect swim, Nikhil Parekh
- Not Swimming But Crawling! (Don't Laugh), Geetha Jayakumar
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swim., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tear Drop Memories, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Water Solvent Memories, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Swimming Distilled Experiences, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Drowning Without Water, maria sudibyo
- My kingdom of words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tonight Sweet Crab Meat, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Against The Flow, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- The Descent Of Alette ['The Water' 'of T.., Alice Notley
- 021. Diving By The Coral Reef, John Westlake
- Poems Swimming In My Mind, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Fishes in a Sea of Love, Rachel Nichols
- A Song to the Fish, East Sea Fairy East Sea Fairy
- Ocean, courtney metcalf
- Lost In The RIvers Of Love, Jasmine Fafanyo Awagah
- Throughout the night there swam planets, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Carried Away, RIC S. BASTASA
- If I could swim in the flight path of an.., Mark Heathcote
- Aches of life, ramesh rai
- Dream, Jagadish Goswami
- It's a life an opus of light/To je zivot.., Miroslava Odalovic
- Otteri selvakumar # 1, otteri selvakumar
- So!, otteri selvakumar
- Scuba Diving, Alon Calinao Dy
- Summer, Savannah Bickford
- The Rite, Naveed Akram
- Songs Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Something About Rivers Sings, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Come my darling, Gert Strydom
- Embrace The Oceans, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Swim In Fast Currents, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Cavalry of Waves, Robert Rorabeck
- Kiwi Drowning In Paradise, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Just Keep Swimming, Joline Gordon
- Love: My Benefit, Ismael Mansoor
- Swimming againt the current, along with .., Ambrosia Ambrosia
- Run Away, Turuz Hautapu
- THE SEA OF ONE'S EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dolphins, Demon Eastoe
- When Waves Sweep Out and Break, Gert Strydom
- Beds of Forever Midnights, Robert Rorabeck
- Swim, Josephine Lauderdale
- Benjamin Wheeler, Christina J. Williams
- Life Is But A Roaring Stream, Vivek Tiwari
- She wants to swim, Stevie Taite
- Keep Swimming, Meli Secret
- I swam, Shouvik Roy
- A Summer Day At The Swimming Pool, Joshua Dinkin
- Sperm Cells (Rondelet), Gert Strydom
- The boy, Asif Andalib
- O Love! Why, Bhai Vir Singh
- Shark Dance, Kevin Maroney
- The Fieldtrips of Stewardesses, Robert Rorabeck
- Fishing, Stevie Taite
- Beavers In The Bathroom, Emily Wimetal
- Women III: Emancipate yourselves, Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
- Whoops!, kate williams
- Swimming, shaikha alansari
- A Moon Within Reach, Rhonda Baker
- Metamorphosis's Rodeo, Robert Rorabeck
- Breath Short Contractions Impelling, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Little Fishies, Saiom Shriver
- Seasons, stephanie tea