Swimming Poems - Poems For Swimming
Poems about swimming. You can read the best swimming poems. Browse through all swimming poems.
25.The Refraction Of Water
Not knowing how to swim
I became an expert
at diving in
and swimming under water
(oh I could do that)
for a width
another width back
reaching for the safety of the bar as if it were
even pushed it so far
(I held my breath)
took to swimming lengths
the danger and the fear of death
became the thrill of it
lost in a soundless universe
living only on that one breath
my shadow like a soul distorted
accompanying me on the bottom
like a dolphin
in the refraction
Although I never learned
I became an expert
in not drowning.
IN AN OCTOPUS’S GARDEN WITH YOU
We play about
in the pool
(act the fool)
not swimming – playing.
I swim underwater
for a length
before passing underneath
your wide open legs.
You thrill to the touch
as I softly brush
your inner thighs
with my curly hair.
You laugh & cry:
This time you
untying the little ribbons & bows
of your tiny bikini bottoms
of Heaven here
my lungs on fire
gasping for breath
clenched in my teeth
your little yellow
polka-dot bikini bottoms
only to find your top
like a jellyfish
scurrying away on
split in two
by the refractive index
of the water.
“Come here! ”
“I’ve got something
I want to
show you! ”
show me. read more »
i wish i could swim the pacific ocean and back.
and when i came back to sit in front of a burning burning fire read more »
27.Thoughts Of A Goldfish
I am a goldfish; I am swimming around this bowl. It is getting dizzy.
A goldfish I am; It is getting dizzy. Swimming around this bowl I am.
Am I a goldfish? I am swimming around this bowl. It is getting dizzy. read more »
28.Does a Fish go Pee?
Does a fish go pee
when it's swimming in the sea?
Does it ever get the notion
when it's swimming in the ocean? read more »
29.Not Swimming But Crawling! (Don't Laugh)
Riding on back of pride
I declared I will learn swimming at any cost
I know my mind was just shivering on the very thoughts of swimming
How can I let anyone know of my weakness read more »
30.Your mind's ocean
swimming away yeah
swimming through the deep blue ocean read more »
in the waters,
I've never braved.
Never have I wished, read more »
moon so sparkle
hovers over sea
so clear and blue read more »
33.Serenity Destroyed -Haiku
My eyes filled with blue
My legs felt the cold
My skin feels the heat
On a blue oceans bank read more »
35.Fish with no tail
as i gaze out of nature... i have seen a fish without a tail
impossible but its true, first things came up to my mind
is, ask whether its worth to give time to remember all
the scene or perhaps, just a memories of a simple read more »
To dance to spin
To feel within
To spin around
With wind and ground read more »
New Swimming Poems
- Thank you, Kenneth Maswabi
- By The Water Hole..., Denis Martindale
- Swim my little children., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swimming sport., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Jonah Wills Us To Swallow Own Calamities?, Mark Heathcote
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- the perfect swim, Nikhil Parekh
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swimming Distilled Experiences, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Tonight Sweet Crab Meat, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- The Descent Of Alette ['The Water' 'of T.., Alice Notley
- 021. Diving By The Coral Reef, John Westlake
- Fishes in a Sea of Love, Rachel Nichols
- Lost In The RIvers Of Love, Jasmine Fafanyo Awagah
- Carried Away, RIC S. BASTASA
- Aches of life, ramesh rai
- Songs Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Embrace The Oceans, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Just Keep Swimming, Joline Gordon
- Beds of Forever Midnights, Robert Rorabeck
- She wants to swim, Stevie Taite
- Keep Swimming, Meli Secret
- I swam, Shouvik Roy
- Sperm Cells (Rondelet), Gert Strydom
- Breath Short Contractions Impelling, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Fish, M.L. Bennett
- Haiku Collection - April 1,2012, john tiong chunghoo
- Sunlight Beckons, Dean Meredith
- Dolphins Of Grace, magenta hart
- Laps of innocence, Miroslava Odalovic
- PENANCE, david gerardino
- SINK, SINK, SWIM....................., david gerardino
- Swim Baby Swim, Miroslava Odalovic
- Super Fish Thorpe, Kaci Tami
- fish swim, Shaun Shane
- Yowana Swims Through Health Problems, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Strokes Style Rhythmic Powered Recovery, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Last Swim With The Mermaids, Justin Gildow
- Ocean Flow, Celine Koe
- Dolphins, Manelyn Linsanay
- LITHIUM, Aldo Kraas
- Advanced Swim Lesson, Stephanie Eve Kane Arado
- Common Ground, Bee Kilpatrick
- The Cenotaphs of My Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Aquarium, Binoy Barman
- It's a Fish's Life, George Howard
- A FISH STORY, Edwina Reizer
- SPERM, AwesumPoetPlox Yesiiz
- under the grass, Is It Poetry
- my way, victoria bonker
- We Fish, Herman Melville
- Talking Fish, Patrick Old
- I AM GOING FOR A SWIMM, Aldo Kraas
- Tide, Herbert Nehrlich 2
- haiku - 337, Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
- Against The Tide, ikhalfani solan
- melancholy, Ssemutooke Joseph
- THIS IS IT, Aldo Kraas
- DECEIVING WORLD., BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
- ‘Private! No swimming! ’, Konstantin Ananin
- Leaf Wave, Ahmad Shiddiqi
- Swimming, Casey Noe
- Abandon to Physical Sensation, Louise Tredoux
- SEA OF DREAMS SONG, Aldo Kraas
- THAT SEA OF FEARS SONG, Aldo Kraas
- Can't Save You From Drowning, Geetha Nair
- dolphins, Sissy Nixon
- Thoughts Of A Goldfish, C Richard Miles
- Walk, Press, Swim, Katie J. Figueroa
- swimming with the dark queen, RIC S. BASTASA
- Life is Water, dark queen
- Ocean Haiku, Raven Bishop
- swimming, felix paintwhenpainted
- THE SWALLOW RIVER, Aldo Kraas
- carpe diem