Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
He grows, he slows around the bend, his tail showing some fin.
Above the water the people swim, oblivious to the danger within,
it comes, it bleeds for the blood it needs,
wants to gnaw and chew for the heart it sees. read more »
110.Kiwi Drowning In Paradise
my God nine years hard time
no immortal New Zealand wine
nine years cursed thirst hard time read more »
111.Cats 6. My Tom’s swum across the Channel!
- My Tom’s swum across the Channel!
- You’ve got a good son, Colonel!
My congratulations! He’s become
An excellent swimmer! read more »
112.Pool Of Blood
I was swimming.
Swimming in a pool of blood,
That wasn’t my own. read more »
My eyes filled with blue
My legs felt the cold
My skin feels the heat
On a blue oceans bank read more »
114.Ballad of Croccy & Lizzy
A tale with two tails & a love tale true
Listen my children, and you shall hear
A tale of laughter and a crocodile tear read more »
'The great ambition of women is to inspire love'
.................................... read more »
116.I Swam Through the Land
I Swam Through the Land
by Alex Lewis
I swam through the land, read more »
117.The Boeing New Year's Day Swimmers
'Tis something that one should not do in a whim
To participate in the Boeing New Year's Day swim
In dark icy waters swollen by rain and sleet
In the river Blackwater near the Town of Millstreet. read more »
Searching for better views
I've never been this much reduced
And every road I've crossed
Has brought me back to where i was read more »
One day I’ll swim far away
Beneath the sea
Beneath the surface
Where it’s safe read more »
120.Your Wears (Fun Poem 81)
The strong smell of bleach
always reminds me of when I was young
and went to learn to swim.
The instructor told us then read more »
New Swimming Poems
- Jonah Wills Us To Swallow Own Calamities?, Mark Heathcote
- Swimming the Allegheny River., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Swimming against the currents is unwelcome, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- As Seen All Over The World, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- Haiku, Oduro Bright Amoh
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- an angle of angels........................, Eva Tortora
- the perfect swim, Nikhil Parekh
- Not Swimming But Crawling! (Don't Laugh), Geetha Jayakumar
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swim., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tear Drop Memories, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Water Solvent Memories, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Swimming Distilled Experiences, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Drowning Without Water, maria sudibyo
- My kingdom of words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tonight Sweet Crab Meat, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Against The Flow, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- The Descent Of Alette ['The Water' 'of T.., Alice Notley
- 021. Diving By The Coral Reef, John Westlake
- Poems Swimming In My Mind, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Fishes in a Sea of Love, Rachel Nichols
- A Song to the Fish, East Sea Fairy East Sea Fairy
- Ocean, courtney metcalf
- Lost In The RIvers Of Love, Jasmine Fafanyo Awagah
- Throughout the night there swam planets, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Carried Away, RIC S. BASTASA
- If I could swim in the flight path of an.., Mark Heathcote
- Aches of life, ramesh rai
- Dream, Jagadish Goswami
- It's a life an opus of light/To je zivot.., Miroslava Odalovic
- Otteri selvakumar # 1, otteri selvakumar
- So!, otteri selvakumar
- Scuba Diving, Alon Calinao Dy
- Summer, Savannah Bickford
- The Rite, Naveed Akram
- Songs Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Something About Rivers Sings, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Come my darling, Gert Strydom
- Embrace The Oceans, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Swim In Fast Currents, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Cavalry of Waves, Robert Rorabeck
- Kiwi Drowning In Paradise, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Just Keep Swimming, Joline Gordon
- Love: My Benefit, Ismael Mansoor
- Swimming againt the current, along with .., Ambrosia Ambrosia
- Run Away, Turuz Hautapu
- THE SEA OF ONE'S EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dolphins, Demon Eastoe
- When Waves Sweep Out and Break, Gert Strydom
- Beds of Forever Midnights, Robert Rorabeck
- Swim, Josephine Lauderdale
- Benjamin Wheeler, Christina J. Williams
- Life Is But A Roaring Stream, Vivek Tiwari
- She wants to swim, Stevie Taite
- Keep Swimming, Meli Secret
- I swam, Shouvik Roy
- A Summer Day At The Swimming Pool, Joshua Dinkin
- Sperm Cells (Rondelet), Gert Strydom
- The boy, Asif Andalib
- O Love! Why, Bhai Vir Singh
- Shark Dance, Kevin Maroney
- The Fieldtrips of Stewardesses, Robert Rorabeck
- Fishing, Stevie Taite
- Beavers In The Bathroom, Emily Wimetal
- Women III: Emancipate yourselves, Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
- Whoops!, kate williams
- Swimming, shaikha alansari
- A Moon Within Reach, Rhonda Baker
- Metamorphosis's Rodeo, Robert Rorabeck
- Breath Short Contractions Impelling, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Little Fishies, Saiom Shriver
- Seasons, stephanie tea