Swimming Poems - Poems For Swimming
Poems about swimming. You can read the best swimming poems. Browse through all swimming poems.
109.Oh the bliss, oh the pain!
Oh the bliss,
oh the pain!
I am swimming in this
ocean, kicking against
the tides but having
but to let the currents
all my efforts to swim out
Oh the bliss,
oh the pain!
Your voice in my mind
a tearing refrain
of what could be -
a prophetic glimpse
into the future of
my heart's gain...
Oh the bliss,
oh the pain! read more »
110.Seven Oceans Of Pain! ! !
Swimming across the first ocean, i met my friend-tears,
he has been living there all alone for now many years,
he keeps count of all the little tears that i have shed,
on every tear, her name is tagged and my future is read. read more »
111.Haiku - Summer
End of summer read more »
112.Life Is But A Roaring Stream
Life is but a roaring stream
Where upon this boat is to swim
This boat of carporal frame
Now the boatman has to hail is read more »
113.It's a Fish's Life
Swim fish, swim! swim for your life!
The fisherman's coming you're tea for his wife!
Swim fish, swim! your fastest yet,
You must swim quickly, to avoid his big net! read more »
114.THE SWALLOW RIVER
115.Yowana Swims Through Health Problems
Yowana exercised option of swimming
to overcome limitations in health problems
an old cliche sink or swim bids life lessons
time layers life in wave motion cadences read more »
116.Songs Of Love
The dew of the morning and the songs of love,
Onw who swims spreads out his or her hands to swim;
And like the fortress of the high fort of your walls of love,
Because, you've opened the gates of your love to m. read more »
117.Jonah Wills Us To Swallow Own Calamities?
A fish has entered our minds—
It mouths the words - you must swim
Life is a great flood - you must swim
…'Swim for your lives'. read more »
118.Time Is Dead, Killed In Meetings 6.3.2008
I am swimming, swimming, swimming, just keep
swimming, swimming, swimming, one word and
one phrase at a time, though my consciousness
experiences total lack of context and absolute read more »
119.SKETCHING THE RIGHT PICTURE
PRATICE your penance,
lance it with your
PRATICE your rosary, read more »
120.The Cenotaphs of My Heart
I fail and it never again feels like football:
But the airplanes rattle with their serious desire to get
Away and in the bordellos
Underneath their exegesis I swim alone in my manifolds: read more »
New Swimming Poems
- Thank you, Kenneth Maswabi
- By The Water Hole..., Denis Martindale
- Swim my little children., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swimming sport., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Jonah Wills Us To Swallow Own Calamities?, Mark Heathcote
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- the perfect swim, Nikhil Parekh
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swimming Distilled Experiences, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Tonight Sweet Crab Meat, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- The Descent Of Alette ['The Water' 'of T.., Alice Notley
- 021. Diving By The Coral Reef, John Westlake
- Fishes in a Sea of Love, Rachel Nichols
- Lost In The RIvers Of Love, Jasmine Fafanyo Awagah
- Carried Away, RIC S. BASTASA
- Aches of life, ramesh rai
- Songs Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Embrace The Oceans, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Just Keep Swimming, Joline Gordon
- Beds of Forever Midnights, Robert Rorabeck
- She wants to swim, Stevie Taite
- Keep Swimming, Meli Secret
- I swam, Shouvik Roy
- Sperm Cells (Rondelet), Gert Strydom
- Breath Short Contractions Impelling, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Fish, M.L. Bennett
- Haiku Collection - April 1,2012, john tiong chunghoo
- Sunlight Beckons, Dean Meredith
- Dolphins Of Grace, magenta hart
- Laps of innocence, Miroslava Odalovic
- PENANCE, david gerardino
- SINK, SINK, SWIM....................., david gerardino
- Swim Baby Swim, Miroslava Odalovic
- Super Fish Thorpe, Kaci Tami
- fish swim, Shaun Shane
- Yowana Swims Through Health Problems, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Strokes Style Rhythmic Powered Recovery, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Last Swim With The Mermaids, Justin Gildow
- Ocean Flow, Celine Koe
- Dolphins, Manelyn Linsanay
- LITHIUM, Aldo Kraas
- Advanced Swim Lesson, Stephanie Eve Kane Arado
- Common Ground, Bee Kilpatrick
- The Cenotaphs of My Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Aquarium, Binoy Barman
- It's a Fish's Life, George Howard
- A FISH STORY, Edwina Reizer
- SPERM, AwesumPoetPlox Yesiiz
- under the grass, Is It Poetry
- my way, victoria bonker
- We Fish, Herman Melville
- Talking Fish, Patrick Old
- I AM GOING FOR A SWIMM, Aldo Kraas
- Tide, Herbert Nehrlich 2
- haiku - 337, Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
- Against The Tide, ikhalfani solan
- melancholy, Ssemutooke Joseph
- THIS IS IT, Aldo Kraas
- DECEIVING WORLD., BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
- ‘Private! No swimming! ’, Konstantin Ananin
- Leaf Wave, Ahmad Shiddiqi
- Swimming, Casey Noe
- Abandon to Physical Sensation, Louise Tredoux
- SEA OF DREAMS SONG, Aldo Kraas
- THAT SEA OF FEARS SONG, Aldo Kraas
- Can't Save You From Drowning, Geetha Nair
- dolphins, Sissy Nixon
- Thoughts Of A Goldfish, C Richard Miles
- Walk, Press, Swim, Katie J. Figueroa
- swimming with the dark queen, RIC S. BASTASA
- Life is Water, dark queen
- Ocean Haiku, Raven Bishop
- swimming, felix paintwhenpainted
- THE SWALLOW RIVER, Aldo Kraas
- carpe diem