Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
I have been to hell and back.
But now in hell I will stay.
As this day I choose death over life.
Suicide has been with me for a while now. read more »
I pledge my life to suiciide.
I so do not want to live.
I honestly have nothing left to give. read more »
i look at myself in the mirror wondering.
wondering what happend to the girl i used to be.
wondering why there are scars on my wrist.
why i did this to myself. read more »
340.A Month From Hell (revisted)
I didn't think much
in so little time read more »
341.To be known I had to do this
I commited suicide.
Because i had nothing to live for.
My life had become a mess.
Suicide was the only option I had. read more »
Suicide is on my mind all the time
how can I get rid of of it
no one can help me now not even god
Im unsaveable read more »
Death is the end of human life
Takes the soul to the heavenly light
Keeps the kith in hellish plight
None to help with all one's mite! read more »
Painful, suicide, pointless, blind,
Are only a few words that describe love.
Love is so painful,
Because you tear your heart out and willingly give it to them. read more »
345.'The Devil's Chair'
A suicide note
I carved on my chair
With a rusty old key
Wrapped in devil’s hair read more »
I lie on my bed tears falling from my eyes
My wrists ache and have continued to bleed
I have the blankets over my head to muffle the cries
As my suicide note I start to read read more »
she appeared to me in my time of need,
when i was down on my knees praying for a better time, a better world, and a happier life
her wings were like a golden sunrise,
her eyes filled with a greater wisdom than that of a mortal, and when she touched me my heart swelled with the read more »
Suffering every moment that I'm awake and not asleep
Its the only way to get away from the things that make me weep
What I feel is something beyond sorrow read more »
New Suicide Poems
- pensée, ko the skipper
- time, ko the skipper
- any form of life was better than death, Nikhil Parekh
- embrace unconquerable life, Nikhil Parekh
- THE ROCK OF SUICIDE OVER THERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- India is now, gajanan mishra
- Death by Suicide, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Heart Trumps Art, Saiom Shriver
- BEHIND ROCKS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SUICIDE, maqsood hasni
- Suicide Calligraphy, Kelly Zion
- Suicide, Vishal Sharma
- Eagles Are To Be Or Not To Be, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Suicide On The Brain, jansen felton
- Mind for suicide, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is Like Death, Faith furrow
- Bungee Jumping, M.J. McGuire
- Suicide (III), Marcquiese Burrell
- When Teenagers Die, Demon Queen
- Suicide is not an option, AaI Harvey
- Sing a song of suicide, AaI Harvey
- The purge of suicide, Alexander Zabalza Covarrubias
- unfair, djemoi talbi
- Suicide, Xena Terrell
- Twin Triplets. No.16, Valsa George
- My Judgement, kfm Productions
- SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Immortality, Be My Reality, Kelly Zion
- Suicide Hotel, Kelly Zion
- Suicide~haiku, Insha Muzafar
- Me, Tabitha Lane
- Last breath, Raven Pilipczuk
- Questioned Suicide, Kelvin Owusu
- Suicide—a Grim Reminder, Walterrean Salley
- THE PRETTY SUICIDE ROCK, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku 13.10, Leonardo Diaz
- Strive, Robert Matkovic
- 1,2,3., Alex Rodriguez
- A Haiku about Double Love Suicide, Chenou Liu
- Fall, Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
- End, Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
- To Remember, Ryan Taylor
- Poison, gajanan mishra
- Appeal to Terrorist, Ehimika Ehimigbai
- WHY SUICIDE?, colinb bradley
- Global Political Collective, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- STEPHEN ASSISTED SUICIDE... JAN 19TH,2013, James Bredin
- Suicide, jemal wallace
- suicide, lulu carroll
- Fearless Suicide, wisner presume
- Die Another Day, Asif Andalib
- The Exam, Asif Andalib
- Suicide My Love, Peter M. R. R.
- An Epidemic Of Melancholy Proportions, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Suicide Note, Asif Andalib
- The eve-teaser, Asif Andalib
- Suicide, Anita Jonker
- My mother, Inawo Murphy Ternenge
- 5 Attemps, Emily Wimetal
- Suicide, Suicide, Rhimouna de blessed
- Suicide, kaliaha hogue
- Eternal Darkness, Kiley Glass
- Last Suicide., Terry Collett
- Opposing The Idea Of Suicide, Abdul Wahab
- So Many Roads, rita soto
- Suicide (two), Abdul Wahab
- Suicide bombers, gajanan mishra
- Imagine, Caitlin Flynn
- Suicides Hand, Amy Louise Kerswell
- Depression Knocks At My Door, Amy Louise Kerswell
- Dead man, anthony ruben lee taylor
- my reason to live, josh kazuya
- Roller Girl, Thomas Vaultonburg