Suicide Poems - Poems For Suicide
Poems about suicide. You can read the best suicide poems. Browse through all suicide poems.
13.From 'Religious Musings'
THERE is one Mind, one omnipresent Mind,
Omnific. His most holy name is Love.
Truth of subliming import! with the which
Who feeds and saturates his constant soul,
He from his small particular orbit flies
With blest outstarting! From himself he flies,
Stands in the sun, and with no partial gaze
Views all creation; and he loves it all,
And blesses it, and calls it very good!
This is indeed to dwell with the Most High!
Cherubs and rapture-trembling Seraphim
Can press no nearer to the Almighty’s throne.
But that we roam unconscious, or with hearts
Unfeeling of our universal Sire,
And that in His vast family no Cain
Injures uninjured (in her best-aimed blow
Victorious Murder a blind Suicide)
Haply for this some younger Angel now
Looks down on Human Nature: and, behold!
A sea of blood bestrewed with wrecks, where mad
Embattling Interests on each other rush
With unhelmed rage!
’Tis the sublime of man,
Our noontide Majesty, to know ourselves
Parts and proportions of one wondrous whole!
This fraternizes man, this constitutes
Our charities and bearings. But ’tis God
Diffused through all, that doth make all one whole;
This the worst superstition, him except
Aught to desire, Supreme Reality!
The plenitude and permanence of bliss!
Made blind by lusts, disherited of soul,
No common centre Man, no common sire
Knoweth! A sordid solitary thing,
Mid countless brethren with a lonely heart
Through courts and cities the smooth savage roams
Feeling himself, his own low self the whole;
When he by sacred sympathy might make
The whole one Self! Self, that no alien knows!
Self, far diffused as Fancy’s wing can travel!
Self, spreading still! Oblivious of its own,
Yet all of all possessing! This is Faith!
This the Messiah’s destined victory! read more »
I've often wondered why
Old chaps who choose to die
In evil passes,
Before themselves they slay, read more »
15.On The Fire Suicides Of The Buddhists
'They only burn themselves to reach Paradise'
- Mne. Nhu read more »
I remember the Roman Emperor, one of the cruellest of them,
Who used to visit for pleasure his poor prisoners cramped in dungeons,
So then they would beg him for death, and then he would say: read more »
Peace is the heir of dead desire,
Whether abundance killed the cormorant
In a happy hour, or sleep or death
Drowned him deep in dreamy waters, read more »
despite the worms talking to
the mare’s hoof in the field;
better, read more »
for Sylvia Plath
O Sylvia, Sylvia,
with a dead box of stones and spoons, read more »
20.The Double Image
I am thirty this November.
You are still small, in your fourth year.
We stand watching the yellow leaves go queer, read more »
21.Rhyme Against Living
If wild my breast and sore my pride,
I bask in dreams of suicide; read more »
22.If You Only Knew
Far from me and like the stars, the sea and all the trappings of poetic myth,
Far from me but here all the same without your knowing,
Far from me and even more silent because I imagine you endlessly.
Far from me, my lovely mirage and eternal dream, you cannot know. read more »
Less time than it takes to say it, less tears than it takes to die; I've taken account of everything,
there you have it. I've made a census of the stones, they are as numerous as my fingers and some read more »
"Curse thee, Life, I will live with thee no more!
Thou hast mocked me, starved me, beat my body sore!
And all for a pledge that was not pledged by me,
I have kissed thy crust and eaten sparingly read more »
New Suicide Poems
- suicide point., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Thoughts commit suicide or die as a result, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My end, Barbara Dixion
- THE ROCK OF SUICIDE OVER THERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Suicide, Vishal Sharma
- Suicide On The Brain, jansen felton
- Suicide, Xena Terrell
- Appeal to Terrorist, Ehimika Ehimigbai
- Suicide, jemal wallace
- Suicide, Suicide, Rhimouna de blessed
- Suicide, kaliaha hogue
- Opposing The Idea Of Suicide, Abdul Wahab
- Suicide (two), Abdul Wahab
- What Is Suicide, Jessica lee Workman
- Suicide Suicide Suicide, Jessica lee Workman
- Suicide, Jessica lee Workman
- My Suicide Note, Jessica lee Workman
- Suicide, Jessica Lee Workman
- What Is Suicide, Jessica Lee Workman
- Suicide Suicide Suicide, Jessica Lee Workman
- My Suicide Note, Jessica Lee Workman
- Suicide, Alexis Chandler
- ... (Sad), Poet of the River
- suicide! !, kaliaha hogue
- The Wrong Suicide, Bikramjyoti Kashyop
- Suicide Sweet Suicide, niakeva thomas
- This Is The Sweetest Suicide, Tashi Coote
- Suicide 2, Tashi Coote
- Dear Suicide, Tashi Coote
- suicide, Tashi Coote
- Suicide, Suicide, Tashi Coote
- She’s Gone, Mark R Slaughter
- Suicide, Monica CruzHerbert
- Death Note, Dahlia Undead
- Suicide, london kay
- suicide lovers, valya madden
- Impulse, Cookie Dempsey
- Suicide is Calling, jasmine ledgister
- Commit To Suicide, Sam S.Slait
- Suicide Suicide, Sam S.Slait
- Suicide #1, Sam S.Slait
- Den, Mark R Slaughter
- Suicide, niakeva thomas
- the wrong suicide, danyelle tedrow
- suicide, christina dobija
- *Suicide*, victoria fierro
- sucidal tendecies, alyssa bradford
- Suicide, Suicide, Cassandra Hooper
- commited Suicide, Holly4Jakie 4eva
- suicide, Zack baldwin
- suicide 3, lindsay birch
- Dear suicide, Alex Rodriguez
- Suicide Is..., Isaac King
- Suicidal Feelings, Lucy Pickford
- A Valentine in Pain, Mark R Slaughter
- 'My Pain is like Suicide', Miizz. Beautiiful
- Suicide, Brooklyn Sorrow
- Suicide., Lisa French
- Suicide, Mark R Slaughter
- Her Bliss, Mark R Slaughter
- Suicide, Gerdy Whirlwindsoldier
- Suicide Silence, Shauntae Taylor
- Suicide Moon, Carolyn Michael
- Suicide I cry, Shauntae Taylor
- Suicide Season..., Maria Millet
- Suicide, Tiddely Winks
- Suicide, Ashley Mejia
- To live or not to live, mohammed junaid
- My Suicide, Jeremy Gibbs
- My Suicide Note, Criisy Caso
- what do u think, claire finch
- Is suicide really suicide, Lil Jam Jam
- Suicide (2), Lizzie Resendiz
- carpe diem