Poem about sometimes. You can read the best sometimes poems. Browse through all sometimes poems.
Sometimes the whole world spins out of control
While sometimes everything seems to makes sense.
But sense is just man’s perception of sanity.
Sometimes life’s simplicities are deceivingly so.
Sometimes complication fades away into the night,
A time of solitude and unawareness.
Sometimes the night’s a place of all-knowing,
The answer to Alexander’s knot.
Sometimes we can’t save ourselves,
Sometimes we need a golden angle.
An angel to fly down from the heavens and cast a shadow of forgiveness.
Sometimes angels don't have time to save humanity,
Sometimes humanity can’t be saved.
Sometimes pain doesn’t lead to perfection just more pain.
Sometimes practice doesn’t make perfection just mediocrity.
Sometimes what we want more then anything
Is the one thing we can’t have.
Sometimes the slightest ray of hope becomes
A moment of certainty.
Sometimes we wake up and realize that it’s all a dream,
The prospect of impossibility rears once more.
Sometimes we realize we were never asleep.
Sometimes the possibility of salvation
Is enough to make those most sane to ask questions,
Questions of conditional importance
Sometimes time stops,
Stops without a whisper,
Without warning or heed.
Sometimes we aren’t ready for reality to reset.
Sometimes dreams are just dreams
But sometimes they are gateways,
Gateways to our desires,
Desires hidden beneath denial and sanity.
Sometimes it would be easier to lose sanity,
Lose it on an unlit trail.
A trail that the lucky few venture,
And none speak of.
Sometimes false annulments keep us from speaking our thoughts,
Keep us from telling are deepest desires.
Sometimes only the earth listens
When the sky is the only one you want.
Is it sometimes better to settle for second?
When first place prize is more then a medallion,
More then oxidized metal.
Sometimes first is life.
Sometimes second is regret,
Regret for not telling the sky your thoughts,
Regret of staying earthbound.
Sometimes the sky is more then clouds
And sometimes those clouds make faces,
The faces of our dreams.
Sometimes a face is all it takes
To stop the world from spinning.
Sometimes a face is all it takes
To keep us all on the ground.
Sometimes I wonder if we were ever meant to fly. read more »
Sometimes the things we see and value,
Will one day let us down in amusements.
Sometimes the family we so far and in length,
Cherish, adore and love will crumble down read more »
I hate myself sometimes,
and inside i want to die,
sometimes i just cant help it,
but i lay at night and cry, read more »
Sometimes it is so hard to face this world by yourself.
Sometimes it is impossible to find yourself some space.
Sometimes it is so hard to talk to the opposite person.
Sometimes it is impossible to make the opposite person listen. read more »
life is just like a cycle
sometimes happy, sometimes sad
sometimes a winner, sometimes a looser
but whatever it is just be what you are read more »
366.You but sometimes like Him
You sometimes trap me in a jail like hell.
You sometimes guard me like the guarding Angel. read more »
367.Idea Want To Share Something!
Sometimes Ideas are worthwhile
Sometimes Ideas are nonsense
Sometimes Ideas are expensive
Sometimes Ideas are Cheaper read more »
sometimes its easier to run from what your scared of
sometimes its easier to confront your fears read more »
Sometimes I wish I was harmed.
Sometimes I wish on a star.
Sometimes life gets to me.
Sometimes things get too hard. read more »
Sometimes you doubt your own existence.
sometimes you wanna confide in some one else's essence.
Sometimes you curse the moment it started, read more »
Sometimes a little smile, sometimes a little glare,
is what makes me feel you will always take care,
Sometimes a few words, sometimes a little touch,
is what tells me why do I love you so much. read more »
I'm feel lonely,
I'm feel fulfil, read more »
New Sometimes Poems
- Without her knowing it, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Sometimes, Human, maria sudibyo
- Media does Manthara, S.D. TIWARI
- Someone Else, maria sudibyo
- You change From Time to Time, Guess Who
- Prime Truth - 89, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- sometimes, Ray Hansell
- Sometimes Waiting, Heather Burns
- Sometimes I Wonder, Heather Burns
- Stone, Jay Gandhi
- Life, Arunkumar Pallela
- New Day Will Come!, Sossi Khachadourian
- Sometimes, Lauren B Called
- Sometimes, nbms Dell
- Sometimes I would, Heather Burns
- Words..., Padmaja Iyengar
- Figure This Out, Oscar Robles
- Sometimes, Aisha Alansari
- Undecided Love, Anonymous Poet
- Sometimes, Gerald Hanners
- Sometimes, Freewill Amon
- Sometimes!, Heather Burns
- Sometimes, Shhy Poet
- Riding Changing Pursuit Thoughts, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- higher, keemusabi tzu
- Sometimes its nothing, akash sharma
- Sometimes, Travolta Masango
- Sometimes I Wish, Amina Abbas
- Friendship is?, choco pie shreyasi
- Sometimes, Ryan Richards
- Sometimes, Eric Joseph Lopez
- Sometimes, franshata sanders
- Why Do You Sojourn In My Dreams?, Muhammad Shanazar
- Sometimes, Philip St. Cyr
- LIVES, Aldo Kraas
- Sometimes, james taggart
- Sometimes...., Isabella Marini
- Sometimes, Silver C. Day
- Sometimes, alejandro bernardo
- Polarities, Kenneth Slessor
- Sometimes..., Charles Wamuti
- Sometimes..., Gita Ashok
- Sometimes in life, Paul Prescott
- The End, Sam Popeil
- Sometime, Ashmita Kamlesh
- Sometimes, Joseph Glen V
- Sometimes, Steven Aragon
- Sometime I..., Kieran J1996
- Sometimes in the life, Dhanesh (trying to be) poet
- Sometimes, RiRi S...
- Sometimes, Timothy
- Time Out Of Time, Ilham Ahmed
- this is the life, lola hi l
- Sometimes, JAMES T. ADAIR
- sorry, Erica German
- Little things in love, Xena is a poem author
- Sometimes, Maria Luisa Taylor
- Sometimes, Kiera R Lewis
- Sometimes, True Pain
- SOMETIMES, Gianni Pintus
- That's the way life is, sometimes you wi.., Sam Arjomandi
- Sometimes, Pali Girl S...
- I Wonder, Bernard Otumun
- sometimes, alexandra hicks
- GET DREAMS, dr. ram sharma
- Sometimes......, Nicsbabygirl... Andisen
- SOMETIMES, katie james
- Sometimes, Gabriella Franco
- what's the point?, apple jean aba
- Who are you to me?, Suraj Samtani
- Sometimes, Clarence Thomas
- Sometimes I Pray, Nkululeko Mdudu
- Sometimes, Samarah Essler
- Sometimes, Music Galore
- carpe diem