Solitude Poems - Poems For Solitude
Poems about solitude. You can read the best solitude poems. Browse through all solitude poems.
349.Streets of solitude
Last breaths of life pass away
From dingy shades of dark rooms.
Pracedented yet unseen
By the multitude.
The city sleeps in despondence.
The drenched, marshy streets of solitude.
Scraps of paper and posters
Fall and wither.
Weary and musty the days go by;
A chain of sudden events,
Upon the streets of solitude.
Sounds of cherubim-faced spirits
Play in the dirt,
Drenched in the rain,
The city cherishes them.
At the streets of solitude.
Then a sudden sympathy, as
For a sleeping babe
When morning awakens and shines upon her face,
With the sleeping streets of solitude. read more »
Solitude maybe is only necessary fire,
that you final catch sight of your soul within true mirror,
that corner becomes stair,
that you show their youthful face on her, read more »
351.SOLITUDE and SILENCE
Of all vistas, solitude relates to silence,
In a prominent way they share an obeisance.
They sometimes lament us while sometimes elate.
Rifting their proximity is not possible..... read more »
Left alone to cry
She had nothing to turn to
Except solitude read more »
353.Lest not the night bereave in thine solitude
You sat with your solitude under the plenilune sky
And tell the shore to have a plangent sigh
Who was made by laws invisible to the eye
And be complaisant for you not to cry? read more »
354.A DYING SOUL.
There' on solitude,
Wounded by their windy deeds of jealousy,
Wounded by their windy deeds of treasures,
Thought there' in plays, read more »
In solitude I remain
With Absolutely nothing to gain
Perhaps in time i will be strong
you see! read more »
356.Daddy's Falling Angel
Pull these scars off my eyes
Lost from the world
A child searching for her dad read more »
I hope it rains
In this part of town where the world wont find me
I'll try and convince myself your not the reason
the sun doesn't shine anymore read more »
What is life without other lives?
what is live lived in solitude?
a solitude growing within?
Is it a lose? read more »
In solitude you stand,
an isle of seething thoughts and dreams. read more »
360.For The Loneliness
There's one remedy,
If one tries to grab the solitude-
I approach to Antarctic,
Seals disturb me. read more »
New Solitude Poems
- Solitude, RAJ VIKRAM
- Peace, Tranquility and Solitude, David Boyce
- Solitude, Willian Menuci
- Forgiving Solitude, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Words Poetic Lines Are Born, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Solitude, Terry Dawson
- A Bitter Man's Heaven, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Solitude, Andrej Grampovcan
- Solitude, Han Min Ohn
- My Own Solitude, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Loneliness is not solitude, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- solitude In Mine, Is It Poetry
- Haiku solitude in night, sallam yassin
- Writing, Sameer Mecheri
- The Night, Sameer Mecheri
- So Lone, Marbet Daniel
- SOLITUDE and SILENCE, Kishan Shetty
- Solitude, Earlene Yemima
- Solitude, Lauren Ashleigh
- Loneliness versus Solitude, chandra thiagarajan
- Seaside Solitude, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Drawn To Solitude, Bolami lawal
- Solitude, Asif Andalib
- haikus in solitude, indira babbellapati
- Streets of solitude, Sahana Mukherjee
- Final Songs, Millosh Gjergj Nikolla
- Solitude (Naani Poem), Leonard Dabydeen
- In the Street of Silent Heart, KAVIN CHARALAN
- A Poet Until 21st Century, Nyein Way
- Ode To A Solitary Mind - 2, Ratnakar Mandlik
- In Solitude, Sonali Dalal
- Act II, Scene III, Queen Oneeightytwo
- Remembrance, Tribhawan Kaul
- Solitude, Reed Dietiker
- Bits of Life, Vachaspati Dwivedi
- Solitude...., Khalid Hameed
- Lines of Solitude, Massoud Abolfathi
- The End Revisited, Flash Phrase
- Final Songs, Migjeni
- *Heart Solitude*, Dwi utami
- A soliloquey, Anirudh Induchudan Anirudh I ..
- The Weight of Poetry, DePen Chang
- SIGN OF SOLITUDE, Sheela Devi
- Lest not the night bereave in thine soli.., Kristoffer Randolf Ramos
- Solitude, Dr. Antony Theodore
- My Interrupted Solitude, Audrey Marie Kay
- Solitude, Ravi Upadhye
- A Thought, Connie Wine
- Solitude, Swatimalya Chattopadhyay
- A DYING SOUL., BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
- Solitude, Lauren Owens
- In The Solitude Of Prayer, JAMES T. ADAIR
- (111) Song, premji premji
- guess me, Maria Barbara Korynt
- Solitude, Mark R Slaughter
- Solitude is never worse,, maxpoet beauty
- Introspection Haiku, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- SOLITUDE, Edmundo Farolan
- About Trees, A Poet Who Loves To Sing ... ..
- IN THE HOUR OF SOLITUDE, Aldo Kraas
- Haiku Solitude, A Poet Who Loves To Sing ... ..
- # 86 Haiku Snow Bound Solitude, A Poet Who Loves To Sing ... ..
- VISITATION, Liam ó Comáin
- In Solitude, Angel Valdez
- In Solitude, jade Ni.
- Gift, Tapas Baidya
- Solitude, Twilighter dazzzler
- Solitude, Jay P Narain
- Daddy's Falling Angel, Bootiful Kid
- Solitude, Singing, Rani Turton
- ACCADEMIA DEI SOLINGHI, RIC S. BASTASA
- I do not take pride about my loneliness, RIC S. BASTASA
- Haiku - Monolith, Theresa Quinn
- SOLITUDE, Mula Veereswara Rao
- carpe diem