Poem about soccer. You can read the best soccer poems. Browse through all soccer poems.
13.The Beautiful Game (soccer)
I love you more than my old soccer cleats,
The ones I’ll never give up.
I love you more than the perfect field,
The one I use to warm up.
I love you more than my soccer ball,
The one that’s perfect for amazing passes.
I love you more than me running along those different types of grasses.
I love you more than the cheering crowds,
The stands made out of plaster.
I love you more than that perfect kick,
That I have yet to master.
I love you more than my soccer cleats the ones that hold all reason.
I love you more than my coach, my soccer team and my season.
I love you more than winning that world cup,
That we have yet to reclaim.
I can’t believe I love you more than the beautiful game. read more »
14.Mind Maps Notwithstanding
Her map of the world is different than mine
there is no north south east or west
everything is centered in Middle-Earth
and all things had some similar priority. read more »
15.My Brightly Singapore
The deafening roars
Promising faces chanting ‘Singapore, Singapore, Singapore'
Was the acute scene
At the National Stadium where matches to be seen read more »
16.To win a game
How do you win a football game? Not by skill alone or clever plays,
in modern days the game has changed and subterfuge and actors
ways will pave the path to glory. Fitness pays a fair reward to keep read more »
In school it had been important to learn
the names of battleships, diseases, museums,
kings, the internal scheme of the squid
which is called taxonomy but outside, in the fields, read more »
She broke her collar-bone
in a soccer game, meant for fun.
She's so tough and fearless, at times.
So small and fragile, at others. read more »
19.*FOOTBALL FIELD GEM
(Grand Evangelical Mission,10th of May 2009, Agro Football Field, Davao City, commemorating the 123rd birth anniversary of Ka Felix Y. Manalo, God's last messenger)
Throngs of believers and non-believers read more »
KIck me again
And watch me deflate-
A once new soccer ball
Promised fair play, read more »
What a great day for me today
Everything were fine I felt terribly happy
My girlfriend confessed that she loves me
I hold my cup and drink my green tea read more »
My mom is very sweet and always caring.
She worries about me when I am in school.
She makes sure that I get where I am going
On time so that I don't feel like a fool. read more »
There was only a note
on the living room door,
and in lipgloss she wrote
'I can't take it no more.' read more »
February on the narrow beach, 3o
A.M. I set out south. Cape Cod Light
on its crumbling cliff above me turns
its wand of light so steadily read more »
New Soccer Poems
- A Soccer Report., michael walker
- How Not to Play War, Ima Ryma
- MAX THE CREATIVE COUSIN, Suzae Chevalier
- Enjoyable@@ Roma vs Bayern Munich live s.., Shohag Kaysar
- Soccer No Sale, Ima Ryma
- GOLLLLLLLLLL, Juan Olivarez
- Dear Friend, Lara Bujold
- I Love you More Than, britney bartelle
- Ere, soccer was all white, Aniruddha Pathak
- For Dad A Limerick, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- I'm A Strong African, Halalisani ImmaculatePleasur ..
- TREASURES OF BRITISH ARCHES GOLD CIGARET.., BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
- Poetry And Flowers, Luke Davies
- The Orange And The Green, Allan James Saywell
- MAX THE CREATIVE, Christina Sunrise
- Max The Creative, Suzae Chevalier
- soccer!, katrina stewart
- Soccer world cup 2010, Allen Brodell
- I FAIL YOU, Aldo Kraas
- Middle Class, White Collar, Livin’ in th.., Charlie Parant
- HAIL THE SAINTS!, Mark J. Schulte
- Support! Qatar, Naji Almurisi
- Black Forest, Edward Kofi Louis
- Untitled,7/30/10, Ryan Cole
- The meeting, Gert Strydom
- Soccer Prediction!, Ramesh T A
- 061410B BAVARIAN BABES, Manonton Dalan
- Liberia Plays Soccer, Charlina Daitouah Smith
- Playing on the Playground, Sengthida Lorvan
- I FINALLY HAD THE CHANCE, Aldo Kraas
- MARGARET ALICE SONG, Aldo Kraas
- The National Game Of Australia, Francis Duggan
- The Good Memories Of What Was, Francis Duggan
- Christina (the childhood me), christina iuso
- soccer world, rwetewrt erwtwer
- soccer rollback, rwetewrt erwtwer
- soccer under 20, rwetewrt erwtwer
- sobre horizontes, rwetewrt erwtwer
- soboba, rwetewrt erwtwer
- *FOOTBALL FIELD GEM, Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- Soccer, Courtney Sycowski
- Soccer, jose vega
- ODE TO A BEAUTIFUL WORLD, Aldo Kraas
- soccer, isaiah bess
- THE BALLAD OF “WILLIE, BAR THE DOOR.”, Liam ó Comáin
- So Any Team As Such, Francis Duggan
- Soccer, Monkey 7073
- My childhood, harkjoon lee
- goal, Josef myles
- Soccer, Josef myles
- I Wish That I Could Have Stayed In My Tw.., Francis Duggan
- I Wish, Francis Duggan
- Meaning of Soccer, Luis Baires
- EndAround, Charles Hice
- Soccer Girl, Marilyn Lott
- The Beautiful Game (soccer), Gab Oso
- He loves soccer, vaiah jones
- JOIE DE VIVRE, Aldo Kraas
- Zidane, Irwin and Brock, Christopher Higginson
- socrates' daemon, gershon hepner
- Kick Me...Again, nia imani
- Soccer, BOBo ROBbY
- God Works in Circle, john tiong chunghoo
- carpe diem