Snake Poems - Poems For Snake
Poems about snake. You can read the best snake poems. Browse through all snake poems.
Who Is The Real Problem? - Poem by RIC S. BASTASA
i am the real problem
i Do not have anything to do with my Life, it has only lonelines as the real cause of its misery.
i am the real problem
i Have figured out the real issue
Of the problem and
it is not capable of exact
That seemingly is a problem apparently
Appearing to me as life but there is
No life in it
The right to call it life
Cannot be true, this is just to be frank about it.
I refer to the expertise of sorceress
She put some aluminates in cinders
And she figures out the illuminated forms of my
a snake is the illuminated form of my misery
There is a snake in my house
could be in my office or could be in my world.
The real problem is i
Do not believe the sorceress
And I am left with nothing to do but figure out the real
Problem in my dreams
Planes taking off and exploding in mid air
Rivers rising flooding and making a town disappear
Bamboo poles with lots of coconut oil rubbed on its sides and I cannot climb
My way of jumping into murky rivers filled with goldfishes floating dead
A brook filled with feces and I am there swimming
A snake chasing me and I cannot run as fast as I can
and it bites me
profusely sweating and trembling
i get a glass of water and
ThankGod that everything is simply
a bad dream
The real problem really is,
On the other hand,
I waking up
Honestly wishing that all these dreams be true,
Real true, so I explode with the plain in mid-air
And they cannot find an inch of me
and I will fall to every climb to that oily bamboo pole
Down to my graves down to the deepest part of this earth
And I will drown in that big flood and disappear with the town
and lose myself in the murkiness of the brown river
And I will die suffocated in that brook of fecal matter and the snake
Finally bites me
and I will be foaming saliva in my mouth frothing like one crazy fool
Dying in an instant.
That is the real problem apparently.
Comments about Who Is The Real Problem? by RIC S. BASTASA
Poems About Snake
- 1. Who Is The Real Problem? , RIC S. BASTASA
- 2. Mr. Slithers , Sidi J. Mahtrow
- 3. An Ugly Image (An Ugly Cigarette) , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 4. The Ugly Evil , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 5. Out Of That Current Aggression , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 6. Blazing Fire Is There , gajanan mishra
- 7. Here Is The Snake , gajanan mishra
- 8. The Rite , David McLansky
- 9. Impudence And Indolence Result In Great .. , Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- 10. Meaning Of Friend , gajanan mishra
- 11. One Is Evil To Someone. , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 12. Snake Bites , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 13. Yoko , Edward Kofi Louis
- 14. Xola , Edward Kofi Louis
- 15. Snake , john tiong chunghoo
- 16. Girish Karnad, Folks' Icchadhari Naga-Na.. , Bijay Kant Dubey
- 17. Advice To A Poetess , David McLansky
- 18. Memory Of A Snake Bite , Palas Kumar Ray
- 19. Snake Dinner , Marilyn Lott
- 20. The Snake , RIC S. BASTASA
- 21. Defamatory , RIC S. BASTASA
- 22. Differences , Morgan Michaels
- 23. Woo Food , otteri selvakumar
- 24. Sonnet-Who Am I? , Dr John Celes
- 25. Rescue. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 26. Snake Ii , Aldo Kraas
- 27. Red Eyed Snake , Christina Sunrise
- 28. Bad Men Have Friends , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 29. Snake , Aldo Kraas
- 30. Children Do Tell Lies , oskar hansen
- 31. Squirrel Twirl , Ima Ryma
- 32. Sonnet , Vinz Poetry
- 33. Snake Charmers In Villages. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 34. Nameless Snake , Marites C. Cayetano
- 35. Dance Of Hunger , otteri selvakumar
- 36. Agenda , Abdul Wahab
- 37. Just Smiling With Life , Rohit Sapra
- 38. Bad Idea! , Joe Rosochacki
- 39. Truths May Not Be Truths , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 40. Mugudai , otteri selvakumar
- 41. Intelligence Fails , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 42. False Lips , Edward Kofi Louis
- 43. The Mockingbird , Sidi J. Mahtrow
- 44. Snake , Windsor Guadalupe Jr
- 45. Better To Be Quiet Than To Speak! , Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- 46. Double Curse , Reyvrex Questor Reyes
- 47. Sonnet: The Desert-War , Dr John Celes
- 48. Eye Ssstrain , Ima Ryma
- 49. Our Enemy (An Ugly Cigarette) , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 50. A Boy And The Snake And The Tree That Cu.. , RIC S. BASTASA
New Snake Poems
- Isis Also 666 Also Isis, Charles Hice
- The Sparrow – An Unlikely Hero., Rajesh Thankappan
- Snake, Lawyer, Stick …… [divorce; Courtr.., Bri Edwards
- The Snake, Black on Black Arts
- My Friend, Jack, Kristen Brown
- Snake Charmers In Villages., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Curse And Legend Story., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Ode To The Mind Of A European, alexander opicho
- Net Of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Our Enemy (An Ugly Cigarette), MOHAMMAD SKATI
- carpe diem