Smart Poems - Poems For Smart
Poems about smart. You can read the best smart poems. Browse through all smart poems.
Come winter come
It calls you a dumb.
Let us solve a sum,
Wolf bells the drum.
Come children come,
Fix paper with gum.
Remove soon scum,
Where have you from?
Sand flies with dirt,
Leaves fly are smart.
You wear winter shirt,
Feel warmness in cart.
Keep love in heart,
With friends do chart.
Right work you start,
You are ever smart.
You call winter noon,
At night watch moon,
God ever gives boon,
Come children soon.
Come winter come,
Write name of num,
Nature washes scum,
Come winter come. read more »
38.WHEN DOES A CAT SING?
Catty, is a lovely cat,
Even if, she doesn't say that!
She is really, smart and nice,
And when you say , ' PISS PISS ', twice, read more »
My hero is the best,
He is better than all the rest,
My hero doesn’t like to admit,
That he is my hero when he dose his little bit read more »
It is time for you to smart up
I hope that you learn to keep your cool
From now on read more »
41.A Lucky Man
A genuine girl
One who is smart
A sincere girl
She's true from the start read more »
Myself, when will you grow?
Be a useful being
For the whole days
For a great tomorrow read more »
43.The Algernon-Gordon Effect (5-7-5 Poem)
Man considered dumb,
Lost inside the world. read more »
Life isn't about keeping score.
It's not about how many friends you have Or
how accepted you are.
Not about if you have plans this weekend or read more »
45.In The Gutter
You say you are braver, superior, smarter,
Your pride, ever swollen, has poisoned the air.
In fact, you are already deep in the gutter,
You've merged with the shades of the earthly despair. read more »
46.(Never So) Right
As there's always this lonesome sensation yet again
It seemed to come back with such a strain
Even though she does tease
Into something that now I could always shout read more »
47.Pretty Girls Aint Smart.
Cat calls and whistle.
The only thing I hear
As I walk down the street. read more »
48.(Falling Today) As Less Smart
A word reminds me why I feel so less than strong
Struggle as I feel I can't stand up ever so tall
A way leaves me feeling much less bolder
Yet I know that I'll never be like a Casanova read more »
New Smart Poems
- Security’s in cloud, Aniruddha Pathak
- I am smart, gajanan mishra
- colour of love, Prince Lartey
- Smart Phone, Md. Ziaul Haque
- O Old Man, Looking Smart, Give Me Your F.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- ! PH Forum Decorum (Social/Political Com.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- Cracker Kingfisher, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Again Not, Morgan Michaels
- THEIR SMART MISSILES ARE NOT SMARTER THA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Smart. But Not Wise, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Italian Angel, Pranav Borah
- Taxi-driver, Paola Degli Esposti
- Laughter Is Smart Enough To, kalpana shah
- Intelect, Macky Yaits
- Driving with Smarter, Ima Ryma
- I am, Matthew Foor
- To My Lost Angel, Rohit Sapra
- (Falling Today) As Less Smart, Rich Downes
- The Loser Girl, Blaire Weiss
- I Am, Justine Welcome
- No sincere for loving, meti Rahmawati
- I LOVE ALL MEN WHO THINK '! .., Yoseph Lupu
- I’m So Proud Of My Murali Boy, Raj Arumugam
- Math, King moe
- Life doesn't always go my way, Emmanuela Petit Frere
- Intelegence, Alexander McCray
- I Know, abi Whitaker
- Pepper | Smart Mouth Poetry / lyrics, Life in a Poem
- Adjoa-Smart, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rondeau, Migel Jayasinghe
- living, Aaron Ladd
- Teachers, julian krone
- Smart women, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Write Something, Bonnie Cote
- Nothing More, Nothing Less, Kellie Teter
- TRIOLET: Unseen View from the Bar Stool, Glenn Bagshaw
- All he wants, Lovely Kayla Bear
- My hero, Paul Prescott
- Feeling matters, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Quill, Kranthi Pothineni
- Warrant, Necessary No Name
- Pretty, Dev Robinson
- An Already Used Phrase, But It's So True, Chandler Yates
- Consultant, Ahmad Arli Hikmawan
- Flirt..., Tara Chettur
- lets hope to change, vijay menon
- Dog/cat, micheal scott
- Sister Loyal And True, Jasmine Robert
- Follow Your Heart, JAMES T. ADAIR
- Fundamental of Liar Chapter XXXIX: All A.., maria sudibyo
- wisdom, andrue finley
- Another Great Reason To Vote Adam Lamber.., Ramona Thompson
- Fall, Lizzie McSuper
- 0127. Being Blonde - Like Me - It's FUNN.., Sunset Moonshine
- Take It to His Heart, Florida Angel
- I Am Gifted, Sonia H.
- Y - hole- 9+2=11, JOE POEWHIT
- Paradox, Fleurette Elaine Harris
- MY BEST FRIEND, Gerardo Reyes
- My one and only hero, ava smith
- S-M-A-R-T, kristyann celello
- TIME TO WAIT, Manonton Dalan
- My Son My Self, bob eichen
- My Niece – Marilese, Michael Knight
- DJ, Samantha Guinen
- Annacadian Jade, tara pickens
- The Smartest ones, Board to Death
- i dont have a tittle yet...., kirilee S..
- non-haiku, RIC S. BASTASA
- teachers, Stardasia Livngston
- Fundamental of Liar Chapter III: Reason, maria sudibyo
- 40 Fox, Athul KrishnaA
- smart, danielle bennett
- can't explain, Fire Angel
- carpe diem