Sick Poems - Poems For Sick
Poems about sick. You can read the best sick poems. Browse through all sick poems.
13.ADIEU, FAREWELL EARTH'S BLISS
1 Adieu, farewell earth's bliss,
2 This world uncertain is;
3 Fond are life's lustful joys,
4 Death proves them all but toys,
5 None from his darts can fly:
6 I am sick, I must die.
7 Lord, have mercy on us!
8 Rich men, trust not in wealth,
9 Gold cannot buy you health;
10 Physic himself must fade;
11 All things to end are made;
12 The plague full swift goes by:
13 I am sick, I must die.
14 Lord, have mercy on us!
15 Beauty is but a flower
16 Which wrinkles will devour;
17 Brightness falls from the air,
18 Queens have died young and fair,
19 Dust hath clos'd Helen's eye:
20 I am sick, I must die.
21 Lord, have mercy on us!
22 Strength stoops unto the grave,
23 Worms feed on Hector brave,
24 Swords may not fight with fate,
25 Earth still holds ope her gate;
26 Come, come, the bells do cry.
27 I am sick, I must die.
28 Lord, have mercy on us!
29 Wit with his wantonness
30 Tasteth death's bitterness:
31 Hell's executioner
32 Hath no ears for to hear
33 What vain art can reply:
34 I am sick, I must die.
35 Lord, have mercy on us!
36 Haste, therefore, each degree
37 To welcome destiny:
38 Heaven is our heritage,
39 Earth but a player's stage:
40 Mount we unto the sky.
41 I am sick, I must die.
42 Lord, have mercy on us! read more »
14.In Time of Pestilence
ADIEU, farewell earth's bliss!
This world uncertain is:
Fond are life's lustful joys,
Death proves them all but toys. read more »
15.Sick And Tired
Im sick of pretending its all perfect
Tired of living a lie
Sick of loving you
Tired of the tears I cry read more »
I am sick today,
sick in my body,
eyes wide open, silent, read more »
17.Book Of Suleika - The Loving One Speaks
THE LOVING ONE SPEAKS.
AND wherefore sends not
The horseman-captain read more »
The house grows sick in its dining room and begins to vomit.
Father cries, the dining room is vomiting.
No wonder, the way you eat, it's enough to make anybody sick,
says his wife. read more »
19.Sonnet 101: Stella Is Sick
Stella is sick, and in that sickbed lies
Sweetness, which breathes and pants as oft as she:
And Grace, sick too, such fine conclusions tries read more »
I wakened on my hot, hard bed;
Upon the pillow lay my head;
Beneath the pillow I could hear
My little watch was ticking clear. read more »
The bridge is collapsing,
im lossing my grip,
I can't hold on anymore,
I'm just getting sick, read more »
I'm sick of 'musn'ts,' said Dorothy D.
Sick of musn'ts, as I can be.
From early dawn till the close of day
I hear a musn't, and never a may. read more »
you try to take the best of me
i used to allow it
but not anymore
go away read more »
Sick in head and sick in heart,
Sick in whole and every part:
And yet sicker thou art still read more »
New Sick Poems
- love me again, Juwon Daniel
- im sick, Timothy Long
- Sick & Tired, Leo Divine
- When The Soul Sickens, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I'm Sick, Cheryl CommodoreHarvey
- I'm Sick, Jake MacMillan
- Why Do I Be, ..c ..r
- Real World, tristan loveday
- Soo Sick Of Being Sick, brenda smith
- Sick In The Mind, natalie farnsworth
- Sick and weak, Abdul Wahab
- Sick, Anonymous Ghurl
- SICK OF THIS, Elle Jay E..
- OH! I can't SAY that....(a revision), Brevet Wilson
- Weary, Clarence Michael James Stani ..
- Empty, Shadow in the Night
- I Am Sick......, Eric Cockrell
- He is Sick (the monologue of a sick), Katerina Val
- Sickness 4, richmoo silverstein
- Sick With The Music, Buddy Bee Anthony
- Sick, Fae Sebastian
- I'm Sick, Cali Stalin
- A Sick Man's Poem Is A Sad Poem, Shalom Freedman
- Tiny Feelings 05, Ashraful Musaddeq
- Love Sick, Leo Lopes
- am i askin 4 2much, naz nen
- Nothing More to Smile, Azul Noir
- got sick, RIC S. BASTASA
- Little Dick And The Clock, James Whitcomb Riley
- i'm so sick! (10/18/2009), juggalette Tiffany ann
- Sick at Home, Echo Moonlight
- Im Sick, Rachel BaByBeAr Anderson
- So Sick, Ricky Baker
- Sick of Being Sick, Shelby Brockway
- Illness, Mark R Slaughter
- I’m Sick, James Grayson
- More Than Just A Fight, Mandy Author2
- Going Against The Grain, Paul Hankewicz
- Im so sick and tired..., Erika Michelle
- I Am Sick...., Winifred Harkness
- sicckk, cheylayna bear
- Murder, J.T. Derouen
- Sick Of Living, Heart of Ice Die Die Die
- So sick of it, Marcellus Watts
- Over The Top, June FeirCruz
- love sick for mina..........., catty Alonzo
- Sickness, Lynne Crandall
- Tired of living a lie, Maria Luisa Taylor
- Sick and Tried My Poem, christian guice
- Sick of…, Tiffany Johnson
- Im sick and tired(written on August 16,2.., Elizabeth Burnworth
- Spinning into Regret, Sylvia Matzek
- Perfection...Please!, octavia wilson
- Sick of You, Dallas Stevens
- Sick, Te'Keyah Draughn
- -Sick-, Erica Buenrostro
- he talk i am sick, ester worter
- Sick, taquise jones
- I'm sick of you, courtney helm
- I'm Sick And Tired, Payyton Egerstaffer
- I'm sick, Nathan Streango
- It Makes Me Sick, Haley Smith
- He's So Sick, Chelsea Houston
- im so sick, cherry Tucker
- SO SICK, Aldo Kraas
- Sick Of It All, Kayhla Kinney
- dont come at me with whining, the jen
- A January Fear, Robert John Meehan
- silent alarm, Adrian Carrillo
- sick smile, otteri selvakumar
- sick i am..., hazem al jaber
- Sick, Jennifer Rondeau
- Game Over, Scarlet .....
- Arms Wide, David Wilson
- carpe diem