Sick Poems - Poems For Sick
Poems about sick. You can read the best sick poems. Browse through all sick poems.
#(Buddha) 09 Sight Of Sick And Dead - Poem by Rajaram Ramachandran
The urge of the prince
To go around more places,
The King understood well.
Perhaps, it was God’s will.
Next, the prince went out
From the South gate,
And found a sickly man
Groaning with severe pain.
He asked his charioteer,
“What made this man suffer? ”
Charioteer gave him the reason,
“He’s sick, suffering with pain.”
The prince asked him again
“Why he’s having pain?
How he fell into sickness?
Why he’s in distress? ”
The charioteer explained
“Any being, young or old,
Rich or poor, wise or fool,
Into sickness, one can fall.”
Siddhartha felt then
“If there’s room for this pain,
It ends in one’s suffering,
So, pleasure has no meaning.”
They returned to the palace.
His mind then became restless.
For the mentally disturbed prince,
It was another painful experience
From the West gate,
Once again, he set out
Not far away from the palace,
A crowd moved in slow pace.
Four men carried a corpse
O’er their shoulders.
The men behind cried
As they closely followed.
To the prince it was
A third experience.
The charioteer this time,
Briefly explained to him.
“There comes death
After every birth.
This is the truth
Of life and death.”
The prince said, “Then
The whole world is an illusion!
For what’s unseen, is real!
And what’s seen is unreal! ”
Comments about #(Buddha) 09 Sight Of Sick And Dead by Rajaram Ramachandran
Poems About Sick
- 51. #(Buddha) 09 Sight Of Sick And Dead , Rajaram Ramachandran
- 52. I Must Be Sick , Lara W.A
- 53. Sick Of It , Laury Perez
- 54. Sick Of Living , Heart of Ice Die Die Die
- 55. Sick And Tired , Ebony Tesfay
- 56. Have You Ever Been Sick? , Sylvia Chidi
- 57. Im So Sick , cherry Tucker
- 58. I Am Sick Of Running Away , Aldo Kraas
- 59. Sick I Am... , hazem al jaber
- 60. Let My Breath Flow To Your Sick-Bed , nimal dunuhinga
- 61. O Captain! My Sick Captain , Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- 62. Sick Hearts , Stefanie Fontker
- 63. A Sick Man's Poem Is A Sad Poem , Shalom Freedman
- 64. I'M Tired, Sick And Fed Up , Lisa French
- 65. Sick Of Adverts , Clum Hare
- 66. Got Sick , RIC S. BASTASA
- 67. S.I.C.K. (Stomach Is Constantly In Knots) , Michael Fischer
- 68. Im Sick Of Crying , jess buying
- 69. So Many Sick Friends Now , Shalom Freedman
- 70. In Their Own Sick Minds , Francis Duggan
- 71. Love Sick , London Love Poems
- 72. From A. Palazzeschi - The Sick Fountain , Paolo Giuseppe Mazzarello
- 73. How Can Poetry Heal The Sick? , Shalom Freedman
- 74. Sick-Bed , Gert Strydom
- 75. Granddaughter Sitting Beside A Sick Gran.. , RIC S. BASTASA
- 76. Healing The Sick , Naveed Akram
- 77. Santa Sick! , Herbert Nehrlich
- 78. Sick Frog , Raj Arumugam
- 79. When I Was Sick , RIC S. BASTASA
- 80. 031710g It's Sad Looking At Sick People , Manonton Dalan
- 81. My Child Is Sick , nimal dunuhinga
- 82. A Prayer For A Sick Person , Rees Prichard
- 83. Sick Wit It , sonic cronic
- 84. Sick , Lil Jam Jam
- 85. Sick But Uncared , shruti modi
- 86. Sick Fancies Of A Tired Mind , ivor or ivor.e hogg
- 87. Sick Of This Place , Herbert Nehrlich
- 88. My Smile To You Dear Sick One , RIC S. BASTASA
- 89. Sick And Tired , Cecelia Weir
- 90. 'Sick Friend' , Linda Winchell
- 91. Sick In Fortune , gershon hepner
- 92. Hysteria Of A Sick Soul From A Friend's .. , RIC S. BASTASA
- 93. You Can Not Call These Folks Mentally Sick , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 94. A Sick Uncertainty , Satish Verma
- 95. Sick Of Life , Michael P. Johnson
- 96. You'Re Sick , Micron
- 97. Sick , Dislocated Heart
- 98. I Am A Sick Pup , Is It Poetry
- 99. The Society Grows Sick , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 100. With Age The Sick And Suffering Multiply , Shalom Freedman
New Sick Poems
- I Will Not Indulge, Leah Ross
- Sick And Tired, Debra DeVeney
- Cure For Sickness, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sick Of Crazy~, Cassie Anderson
- Sick Am I?, Sabyasachi Sharma
- St. John Of Kronstadt’s Power Of Healing, Liza Sud
- Love Me Again, Juwon Daniel
- Im Sick, Timothy Long
- The Wasteland, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I'M Sick, Cheryl CommodoreHarvey
- carpe diem