Sick Poems - Poems For Sick
Poems about sick. You can read the best sick poems. Browse through all sick poems.
Sick Of It - Poem by bree nada
this time it's different.
im sick of all these lies that have been told
tired of pretending to care for you
im sick of being loved when i dont love you back.
you move too quickly and i dont want to hurt you.
but at this rate you give me love i dont want so all i want is to hurt you.
it doesnt make sense, i know.
you're fun to talk to, but i dont want you
im sick of being interested
of being broken
of mending my own heart
you say you wont break it
but i know you will
everyone one else has, what makes you so different?
you creep me out
you're too old for me, too mature
you probably want more & that i dont have to give
find someone your own age and walk away
if you stick with me i'll hurt you.
i know i will.
Comments about Sick Of It by bree nada
Poems About Sick
- 1. Sick Of It , bree nada
- 2. Red - Damage Lyrics , Abby Christeen Whaley
- 3. Wanting You , Maya Reid
- 4. The Stuff You Do. , Kristen Fudge
- 5. Ashlee Your An Angel , Ashlee Kilbourn
- 6. So Reader , Kaspa Richards
- 7. Israel In Egypt. Book Tenth. , Edwin Atherstone
- 8. Christmas ~ It's Just Another Day For Me , Christine A Kysely
- 9. Thousand Foot Krutch- Step To Me , Lisa Chicharello
- 10. Still And Sick And Feel And I , Samantha Duran
- 11. B.B. , K.N. B.
- 12. So Sick , Natalie Rosario
- 13. Other Side , Phil Panebianco
New Sick Poems
- carpe diem