Shopping Poems - Poems For Shopping
Poems about shopping. You can read the best shopping poems. Browse through all shopping poems.
Gay Men Vs. Straight Men - Poem by Ramona Thompson
1. Gay men cry.
Straight men act tough and hold their emotions in at all costs. They would rather die then look like less then a man by letting their emotional guards down.
2. Gay men say, 'I love you.' and really mean it.
Straight men say, 'I love you.' just to get laid or to get out a would be fight with their women.
3. Gay men can be friends with a woman without the thought of sex ever crossing their minds.
Straight men can't even look a woman's way without thinking about they can later get into her pants.
4. Gay men watch action movies hoping to see someone get 'blown'
Straight men watch action movies hoping to see things get blown up.
5. Gay men go to war hoping to hook-up with their fellow soliders.
Straight men go to war hoping to come homes hereos so that can get laid by hot women when they get back from tours of duty.
6. Gay men would have a sex change in a minute that they could experience for themselves the true joy of child birth.
Straight men would have a sex change sex in a minute if it meant that they could play with their new female bodies any time that they wanted to.
7. Gay men go shopping to check out all the lastest fashions and hot bargains.
Straight men go shopping only if someone holds a gun to their heads or if it's for a major home improvement project they are actually looking forward to working on.
8. Gay men know they're going to Hell someday for being admonition againest God.
Straight men know they might be going to Hell because they have sowed one too many wild oats in their life time.
9. Gay men wish Brad Pitt would break up with Angelina Jolie so that they could date Brad.
Straight men wish that Angelina Jolie would break up with Brad Pitt so that they could date Angelina.
10. When gay men say, 'What a hot bod.' you know they must be talking about another man.
When straight men say, 'What a hot bod.' you know that they must be talking about a really hot woman.
Comments about Gay Men Vs. Straight Men by Ramona Thompson
Poems About Shopping
- 1. Gay Men Vs. Straight Men , Ramona Thompson
- 2. Mardi Gras , nimal dunuhinga
- 3. Come With Me, Darling.. , veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- 4. She Wants To Make Me A Giant , nimal dunuhinga
- 5. Diamente - Shopping , Brooke Freeman
- 6. 'Christmas Magic' , Kelly Seale
- 7. Window Shopping , Bonnie Collins
- 8. My Family , Ysabel Greenway
- 9. Festival Haiku - Christmas , john tiong chunghoo
- 10. The Mall , Jason Palmer
- 11. Homeless Shelter , Charles Hice
- 12. It Is Nice And Easy , Aldo Kraas
- 13. Shop, She Shops! , Sylvia Chidi
- 14. Ebay , Tracey TEE
- 15. Shopping With Mommy , Vivian Nguyen
- 16. Christmas At The Big-K , George Hunter
- 17. Calvino , Edward Kofi Louis
- 18. The Shopping Trolley Man , Francis Duggan
- 19. Love Note 72 , Michael P. McParland
- 20. Wise Old Woman , Aldo Kraas
- 21. The Nicest Person , Francis Duggan
- 22. Shopping Spree , Patti Masterman
- 23. Ode To Shoppers Everywhere , Sidi J. Mahtrow
- 24. Two Is The Best Combination. , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 25. Last Minute Christmas Shopping , Audrey Heller
- 26. Five Finger Discount , Randy Johnson
- 27. My Wife Shops Online , Raj Arumugam
- 28. Happy British Town , Joyce Hemsley
- 29. To-Fix-List , Old Teenage Poems
- 30. Visit Malaysia Year Haiku - Malacca Mega.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 31. 3 Days , negar shahnouri
- 32. Sitting In The Shopping Mall Watching Th.. , Almedia Knight Oliver
- 33. A Spectacle In The Twin Cities , Muhammad Shanazar
- 34. Abercrombie , Brooke Freeman
- 35. Avenues America , rwetewrt erwtwer
- 36. After That Pretty Summertime , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 37. Before Any Storm Happens , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 38. Gracious Glance Of Innocence , Bashyam Narayanan
- 39. Debbie , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 40. Going Shopping In The Smiles' Malls , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 41. Old Age And Mercy , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 42. Cambodia Travel Haiku Series - What An E.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 43. The Shopper , Juan Olivarez
- 44. If You Take Me As Your Hostage , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 45. Why Do Many People Wait Until December 24? , Randy Johnson
- 46. Seeing Reduces Feeling Of Owning , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 47. Cartesian Shopping , David Keig
- 48. Stopping Shopping , C Richard Miles
- 49. Travel Indonesia Haiku - Batam Nagoya Sh.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 50. Digression , Justin Reamer
New Shopping Poems
- Window Shopping, Jaishree Nair
- Before Any Storm Happens, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After That Pretty Summertime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- High-Octane Lovers, Simon Quperlier
- Oxford Street, Moto Wamwanga
- Shopping, Toshie Nohara
- Shopping, Connie Sky
- Old Age And Mercy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Christmas Disaster, April Humason
- Saturday, Niki Nicholas Nkuna
- carpe diem