Poem about shopping. You can read the best shopping poems. Browse through all shopping poems.
13.A pure white poem and empty shops
I asked a dog-walker for the short cut
to the local centre shop.
She told me 'Walk to the village green
then turn right. A skip and a hop.'
'Thank you' I said, unknowingly
that the village green WASN'T green..
Everything was blanketed in a coat of snow,
it was WHITE where the green had been!
I followed the tracks and got to the shop
where crowds were milling about lost.
The bread and eggs they were looking for
could not be bought at any cost.
The shelves were bare, reminded me
of reports I'd seen on the telly.
Thirds World countries, very little food,
youngsters with hunger-swollen bellies.
Ah well, it's pasta for me tonight
and tomorrow again, no doubt.
Those tomatoes in cans will be useful and, I expect,
the tin of beans will eke it out. read more »
14.Incredible India, my motherland
Ah to this land of the monsoons
or should it have been the sunsoons?
Yet for frozen land tourists, a tropical boon. read more »
15.- First Job: : Humour
I’ll drive you to the shopping centre, Sandy’s grandma offered
Sandy gladly accepted the proposition her gran proffered
“I’ll just wait in the car”, said gran, “while you go in and inquire
About a job in those shops, surely someone will hire” read more »
I saw with open eyes
Singing birds sweet
Sold in the shops
For people to eat, read more »
17.My 'Get Up And Go' Just 'Got Up And Went'
My ‘Get Up and Go’
Just ‘Got Up and Went’
It wasn’t intentional,
It must have been Heaven sent. read more »
18.I am Going Shopping
I am going shopping
But I will not see Mr. Smith,
Even Mrs Velnet would not
Cross my sight today read more »
19.Shopping for Yesterday
Busy crowds, lonely hearts, broken dreams
Shopping for yesterday.
Visiting the shared moments,
In all the familiar places read more »
20.Baby I Live In Yesterday
I feel so unhappy today
Tomorrow seems light-years away
Baby I live in yesterday read more »
21.' My 19th Nervous Breakdown
The bus stops
outside a shop
most inappropiately named read more »
Suburban streets filled with baseball hats
People living in suburban flats
Cobweb shops filled with queues
People rushing round wearing out shoes read more »
I'll have a house on the hills
with a three-car garage,
a panoramic view
so I can write under the stars, read more »
24.My Shopping List
I write my shopping-list in rhyme.
It doesn’t take me too much time,
and always helps me to remember.
(I’ve been doing it since last September.) read more »
New Shopping Poems
- People Rather Shop, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- What A Shop! ! !, Amitava Sur
- Shopping, Toshie Nohara
- Shopping, Connie Sky
- the stealers, lee fones
- A Yellow Bird, Suchoon Mo_
- The whizz pop chocolate shop! ! ! ! ! ! .., Aoife Bridges
- The Adventures of Maddie the Mouse…Danci.., R. K. Hart
- Where Have All The Shops Gone, Douglas McClarty
- You Will Be Honored If You Behave Decent.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Saturday, Niki Nicholas Nkuna
- O Said I To Myself To-Day 2, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Shopping With Mommy, Vivian Nguyen
- Shopping (Nonet/ Acrostic), Dorian Petersen Potter
- A FEW PERCEPTIONS, M.D Dinesh Nair
- Time Shift, David Wood
- Changing Times, Angela Wybrow
- My wife shops online, Raj Arumugam
- Hook, Line, And Sinker, Tom Higgins
- Avenue Of Love, louis rams
- God #8, Ross Cam
- Window Shopper, Simon Odhiambo
- Childhood memories -Shopping in the 1940's, Mary Mc Creath
- Yule Fever (With apologies to the King's.., Clarence Michael James Stani ..
- Waiting, Naygib Sinnombre
- I Shop In Another, Robert Abok
- Christmas At The Big-K, George Hunter
- As Time Goes By, oskar hansen
- Night Lit Shop Windows, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Supermarket, Naveed Akram
- Why do many people wait until December 24?, Randy Johnson
- The Quality Of God, Mohammad Muzzammil
- Creaky Cauldron, kevin glenn
- Small Shops, jasmine waltho
- In Sailortown, Cicely Fox Smith
- I am Going Shopping, Frederick Kambemba Yamusangie
- Holyhead, Dave Chessher
- Seeing reduces feeling of owning, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Stupidity Street, Ralph Hodgson
- 21st Century Shopping Mall, Andrew Nawroski
- Bits and Pieces Shop, Pamela lutwyche
- WEED OF WISDOM, selvin mcrae
- The Mall, Jason Palmer
- Languages, kevin casey
- Surprise in Japan - Shinjuku's sex toy s.., john tiong chunghoo
- critical notebook 4., Maria Barbara Korynt
- Travel Macao Haiku - The Portuguese str.., john tiong chunghoo
- Travel Indonesia Haiku - Batam Nagoya Sh.., john tiong chunghoo
- Animals, Bill Grace
- Shopping Malls, james foulk
- Evening in Bomdila, Daniel Trevelyn Joseph
- YOU ARE TOO SMART FOR ME, Aldo Kraas
- Velvet Atmosphere, Margaret Alice
- .4. Blinded By Colour, David Threadgold www.david ..
- .5. Leg-less, David Threadgold www.david ..
- Brain Dead Shopping, mark king
- Travel Taiwan Haiku - The Pacifier Shops, john tiong chunghoo
- Travel Hong Kong Haiku - Shopping in the.., john tiong chunghoo
- mixmusique.com: : Télécharger MP3 musiqu.., mixmusique com
- Girls, amirah kam
- Opshopitis, Francis Duggan
- HAVE A JOLY JOLY SEASON, Aldo Kraas
- Shopping Without Edgar Allan, Fred Babbin
- Little Johnny Go Shop Joined the Big Hai.., Denis Kucharski
- In The Lake, In The Haze, And In The Hea.., Simon Toftdahl
- A poem a day - Shopping with a friend, Rita El Khoury
- In Every Town, sylvia spencer
- Shop, she shops!, Sylvia Chidi
- Shopping, Stanley Cooper
- Hilary Duff, Brooke Freeman
- abercrombie, Brooke Freeman
- Diamente - Shopping, Brooke Freeman
- The Tagareen Shop, Pete Crowther
- carpe diem