Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
349.Peggy O Deere
Sad am I so sad to hear
About the death of Mary O's daughter Peggy O Deere
From her old Hometown many miles away
Her remains in Dublin lay. read more »
It's a sad solemn truth
This sad solemn lie.
Just taken from our youth
Was it worth it to try? read more »
351.The eyes of Love!
I see you standing there.
My mind goes into autopilot judgement mode.
Unaware of your past. I judge your future.
Forgive me bearded man with the sad, sad eyes. read more »
One more night she laid down by her self in the bed whishing and making fantasies by the phone.
The love of her life is gone one more night and now she has to be going sleep with her wet skin.
Inside of her head are a lot of fantasies but out side is a lot of loneliness and now she has to go sleep one more night with out having what she needs into her life. read more »
353.Sad is Stupid
I'm sorry you're sad
'I'm not sad.
Don't use that word. read more »
every time that i dont see your face
my heart slowers to another pace
im lost in love, and cant get out
all im doing is filling my mind with doubt read more »
355.A Sad, Sad Thing
Yes, it is a sad, sad thing,
When trust is broken,
And suspecions are raised.
I truly hate these moments, read more »
Sad feelings are like a dime a dozen....
Always, like a prescription, always filled.
Sad feelings do come and go... read more »
357.On The Cork Hurlers Strike
The best hurlers will not be playing for the Rebel County this year
At least not under coach Gerald McCarthy for Cork fans such sad news to hear
The Liam McCarthy Cup this year won't be coming to the hurling City by the Lee
Without Cork's best hurling only half dressed as hurling fans all would agree read more »
358.Lament For Leaf Loss
Sing sad songs for the days that are gone
Now the days are growing darker and the night lasts long
But listen for the flutter of each shrivelled tear
As it drops in golden leaf-fall of the fading, dying year. read more »
359.Sad to say goodbye
Ever since the moment we’ve been together,
I’d promise to my self I would love you forever…
We’ll share our pains and laughter,
And we’ll live together ever after… read more »
You don't need a bottle of wine.
Throw away your staccato way of speaking.
I've listened long enough.
Oh, I still love to listen, read more »
New Sad Poems
- Sad,, Nassy Fesharaki
- Part I, petra pen
- Sad Jazz Soul (lyrics), Leah Ayliffe
- Sad, Max Chui
- Wrongly, A Choice Made, EZEKIEL HARUNA DANBAKI
- Tristesse, Sadness, Sandra Feldman
- The Last Bell, Emmanuel George Cefai
- A Triple Emotional Poem, Dr John Celes
- A Cry For Help, sammie kelley
- Only The Blue Sky, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Her Happy, Bongo Beno Kabingesi
- Sad Rose, Liliana Fleming
- Sad The Wind, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Happy, Andrew Lam
- A Spring Dirge, Ameen Rihani
- Sad Susie, Mark Heathcote
- death, hassan fattal
- Love, Siawash Rustami
- In A Sad Corner One Cries, Holly Jamestone
- Violin That Plays, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Cutter's Violin, Kierstyn Ouellette
- When The Night Rests And Ruminates, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Tortous Lightings, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Sad the notes, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Sad, Nassy Fesharaki
- Goliardic Dreams, Paola Degli Esposti
- Hymn**, Morgan Michaels
- My Saddest Day’s Saddest Hour, Aniruddha Pathak
- Sad, P.S. Blair
- Please Don’t Fall (A Chant), Sadiqullah Khan
- Can a Man Be Sad, Nur Meiyati
- Sad, Tyanna Willie
- Tired, Triauna Hall
- To Raneem, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What remains now, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Indigo Love, Tim caffery
- Happysadness, TheSilent Loudness
- Rainy day:, DAVID werts
- Verses that twinges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- They told me, Emmanuel George Cefai
- YOUR SADNESS DRAWS A SAD PICTURE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Don't Be Sad, My Little Daughter, Smile.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Why Am I So Sad,, DAVID werts
- Friendship Tragedy, Fareez Nasir
- Sad Balloon, Norman Santos
- Sad, Norman Santos
- A love of dog, otteri selvakumar
- you and me and, otteri selvakumar
- Sad, wayne kers
- SORRY, Suzanna C Chevalier
- I Have Nothing, Rohit Sapra
- Inti not Sun, Nassy Fesharaki
- Cause Of My Sadness, gajanan mishra
- Joy From Younger, Philo Yan
- Sad, Ray Hansell
- Is It Enough, MacGregor Tagliaferro
- Barly a Sound, Sammje Peltier
- Yearning In Soul, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Sad Songs, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Sad Rivulets, Norman Santos
- Old Friends New Friends, Wolf soft
- Sharing, Ted Middleton
- sadness, prashant hooda
- today i am sad, jayesh patel
- Sad to see, Dragon Crenshaw
- Your Choice, Annie Copper
- I Write And Cannot Write, Shalom Freedman
- Addie's Rules, Buddy Bee Anthony
- HAPPINESS IS A SAD SONG, Nicolas GRENIER
- The Title Should Be Sad Sad Sad, Paul De Chavez
- A Poem Is Sad, Shalom Freedman
- I'm Too Sad!, Ms.Marwa Samy
- A Ghost And A Dream, Madison Julius Cawein
- The Statue, Udiah (witness to Yah)