Remember Poems - Poems For Remember
Poems about remember. You can read the best remember poems. Browse through all remember poems.
I Can Remember - Poem by James Grengs
I can remember walking through vast meadows of the mind,
The sun shining on us, granting us sight to see the glory of what we were feeling.
I remember whispered promises,
Though they are all now broken and cast at my feet.
I can remember happy days, which I prayed would never end:
My prayers lie alongside our whispered promises,
Empty and unanswered and worthless in the dust.
I can remember loving you, and promising that that would never change.
That alone could grant me back my life, now.
But all the love I gave, you kept for yourself,
And cast back to me in a broken heap.
I never asked for your own love,
But rather that you simply accept my own.
But that you never did,
And now all my pleasant memories are demons,
All I ever gave you, I take back now,
Except my love-
That I must still give you, though I wish it otherwise.
I wish I could take that, as well,
But I have promised you my love,
And you have it,
Though not all;
I have still the broken remnants of that which you cast back at me,
Without caring for what I felt,
But only what you felt.
Without trying to feel the same,
But only accepting what came easily.
I came easily, I remember-
But ever you held back.
Take me, I begged you,
Yet you never did.
I can remember you saying that we were the obvious conclusion.
Yet you turned your back on that. Why?
Why would you keep your fears for yourself?
I would have taken them away-
I can remember the feeling that I felt when you told me of your fears-
I wished that I could remove them far from you,
But you will not allow me,
And you keep them-
I suppose they allow you to better justify the path you have chosen,
Away from me.
I can remember you wishing that you could fall in love with me,
Yet you never tried to. Why?
What was it that I could not provide you? Happiness?
I would die if that might make you happy, you know that.
I can remember telling you that,
Hoping you might realize the depth of what I felt for you;
But you never realized it,
And turned away without ever feeling the depths of my love.
All my memories have turned to dust,
And though I remember our promises,
They mean nothing to you,
And therefore mean nothing.
I can remember when they meant something to you.
Comments about I Can Remember by James Grengs
Poems About Remember
- 101. I Can Remember , James Grengs
- 102. My Hearts Your Breeze , Is It Poetry
- 103. Heartbreak , Leslie Alexis
- 104. Its Pretty Streets And Roads , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 105. - Every Night I Remember You Honey- , Ali Sabry
- 106. Images Form The Innocent Childhood صور م.. , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 107. I Remember... , Brie Carter
- 108. I Remember My Home And Hearth , Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- 109. My College , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 110. Anger And Anguish , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 111. Do You Remember , Randy McClave
- 112. When Was The Last Time You Felt Rhythm , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 113. What Will You Remember , Lore Me34
- 114. Poverty And Memory Loss , Adrian Wait
- 115. Long Night... , hazem al jaber
- 116. Give Me Something To Remember? , Aldo Kraas
- 117. Let's Remember Those Soldiers , norman hale
- 118. Remember Me , Bancroft Boreland
- 119. Remember...? , Liz Hernandez
- 120. Do You Remember? , Alice Stray
- 121. Remember Me , Kelsey Joe
- 122. The First Time We Touched , Danny D
- 123. The Memories , Eric Joseph Lopez
- 124. .near The Place Where The Daffodils Grow.. , Charles Wiles
- 125. Always Remember Me , Holly Morgan
- 126. Remember Me , Angie Estrada
- 127. Remember , darlpande aly
- 128. Happy Birthday (Wish You Were Here) , Charlie F. Kane
- 129. I Remember , Neo Molefe Wa Peloeahae Pelo ..
- 130. I Do , Oscar Robles
- 131. Stranger In Disguise , Wardah Arshad
- 132. A Moment Missed , Silence Dogood
- 133. Sweet Memories..... , seemakhera (Aanamika 805)
- 134. Me. , tiffany fawcett
- 135. Remember , bisaN nedA
- 136. Together , Shannon Oakes
- 137. .5. Party Time , David Threadgold
- 138. .5. The Old Telly , David Threadgold
- 139. I Remember You When , Mohammed AlBalushi
- 140. Remember When , Carey York
- 141. I Remember You , Jessie Mahoney Bathis
- 142. I Remember , Samantha Valdez
- 143. I Remember You , sudha pandey
- 144. Forget , Jess Terry
- 145. Let Go , Silver C. Day
- 146. Poisoned By Memory , Brooke Moran
- 147. Before I Met My Wife , Once upon a toilet wall
- 148. The Long Years , Pam Brown
- 149. I Remember , Ashley Richmond
- 150. Memories , Jessica rolon
New Remember Poems
- Remembering Things....., Melissa Patty
- I Remember When, TIMOTHY KNIGHT HILL
- Do You Remember?, Heba Abdel Azim
- The Nation's Ink (2014), Milton Styner
- Memory Lane, Adeosun Olamide
- Do You Remember, Anthony Daniels
- Zocko Chico, gordon nosworthy
- My College, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Remember Me, Southern Belle
- Memories, joshua mcneese
- carpe diem