Racism Poems - Poems For Racism
Poems about racism. You can read the best racism poems. Browse through all racism poems.
One Law To Rule Them All? - Poem by Terence George Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
New Zealand as middle earth promoted
due to Sir Peter Jackson 'Lord Of The Rings'!
all filmed in New Zealand spectacular movies
Hobbit movies now on the agenda filmed
but in the realm of citizenship rights
political many rings circle to define rights
there is no 'one law to rule them all'
poor people lacking privilege in court fall
drive drunk steal prison is your sentence?
Surely one law for all races must apply?
Reverse racism in New Zealand cannot deny?
Maori King Tuheitia's youngest son free escaped
punishment for crimes drink driving burglary theft
because it would his succession to throne impact?
Is one law to rule them all required?
Paki nineteen to his crimes multiple charges
one charge of theft two charges of burglary
after his breaking into a Gisborne property
earlier this year with accomplices three others
plus a separate alcohol charge for drink driving
in the Auckland District Court for sentencing
pleaded guilty without conviction was discharged
Judge Philippa Cunningham Paki disqualified
from driving for a punishment severe eight months
Paki has proven he drives with an alcohol problem
sentences lenient a father Paki is about to become?
Prince Paki is apparently immune from convictions?
Paki's lawyers argued conviction would impact on him
Maori heir to throne must not suffer convictions for crime?
Crown Law is considering appealing Maori King's
son's controversial discharge without convictions?
New Zealand ruled by elitism racism or equality justice?
William Shakespeare taught in his famous play 'King Lear'
implied need for a wise king with foolish King Lear in despair?
What kind of a king do you think Prince Paki will make?
Comments about One Law To Rule Them All? by Terence George Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
Poems About Racism
- 151. One Law To Rule Them All? , Terence George Craddock (aft ..
- 152. Let's Plot To Defeat Ebola Now , Hebert Logerie
- 153. Calling Names , Randy McClave
- 154. The World Cup Or The Celebration Of The .. , Hebert Logerie
- 155. It Is A Tragic Time We Live In , Francis Duggan
- 156. Illiteracy , john tiong chunghoo
- 157. Ballad Of The People , Aldo Kraas
- 158. Cherishing Each Other , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 159. Seeing In Colors , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 160. Respect , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 161. Land Of Snow White Tanka , Chenou Liu
- 162. Only Of A Better Life , Francis Duggan
- 163. If Only Women Had A Bigger Say , Francis Duggan
- 164. Self Righteous And Self Centered Sick Cl.. , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 165. This Poem , Hebert Nkal
- 166. An Old Black Man And A Young Gangster..... , Dimitri Jagodinski
- 167. Haiku (Racism) , Raymond Farrell
- 168. Racism, , maxpoet beauty
- 169. Pinky, Pinky, What Race? , Tara Chettur
- 170. Cuz I'M Black? ? ? , Sharon Goodwin
- 171. The Racism , Laura arwen
- 172. An Opinion On Events At The University O.. , Donal Mahoney
- 173. In A One World , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 174. Their Names Should Be Inscibed , Francis Duggan
- 175. Some Would Have No Life To Live , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 176. Zionism Lies..Freedom Flottila , TaMaRa HaNaRiNg ,(((( PaLeST ..
- 177. Baltimore 4/27/15 , Joseph Narusiewicz
- 178. Kevin Andrews , Francis Duggan
- 179. Until The Doing Of It Is Finished , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 180. The Big Fish, Small Fish Theorem , Hebert Logerie
- 181. There Are Good And Tainted People , Francis Duggan
- 182. Vietnam Travel Haiku - Lonely Planet Tur.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 183. Red Is The Blood We Bleed , Francis Duggan
- 184. Geography And Racism , oskar hansen
- 185. F. R. C. , Edward Kofi Louis
- 186. Laventhere Purple , Francis Duggan
- 187. Lessons In Racism , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 188. No You Don'T. And, You Wont , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 189. Terzanelle For Octavia Estelle Butler , Marieta Maglas
- 190. A Word To An Affrican....American....Kid , Atef Ayadi
- 191. Without An Intervention To Prevent , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 192. Who Knew Too Few Would Be Found To Qualify , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 193. A Job God Has Already Done , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 194. Nelson Mandela “greatness Doesn’t Go On .. , Luke Easter
- 195. Engrossed And Trapped , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 196. Throughout Documented History , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 197. There Is No Time In A Poet's Life For , Aldo Kraas
- 198. There Is No Time In A Poet's Life , Aldo Kraas
- 199. Race Matters , Edward Kofi Louis
- 200. Genetic Racism , Saiom Shriver
New Racism Poems
- Racism Is Still Rife, Francis Duggan
- Their Names Should Be Inscibed, Francis Duggan
- There Are Good And Tainted People, Francis Duggan
- Racism And Violence, Hebert Logerie
- An Opinion On Events At The University O.., Donal Mahoney
- In A One World, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Until The Doing Of It Is Finished, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Big Fish, Small Fish Theorem, Hebert Logerie
- Demon Named Racism, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Baltimore 4/27/15, Joseph Narusiewicz
- carpe diem