Racism Poems - Poems For Racism
Poems about racism. You can read the best racism poems. Browse through all racism poems.
25.A Nation of Cowards
(Dedicated to you, my Brothers and Sisters)
This is exactly what the Doctor orders,
For a nation, who’s trying to fight the horrors
Of blatant racism,
Nepotism and sexism.
A man of Peace,
Is not a genuine activist.
The truth is being tolled; there is no reason to apologize,
‘Cause you’re exercising your God-given rights.
The sickness, the maladies,
Which America has been suffering
For over five centuries,
Need to be healed as you’re reading
My honest feelings.
This is painful, this is long overdue.
My brave People are tired of fighting
The ills and the stigmas of our societies.
This is hurtful, this is way overdue.
The Truth hurts, thank God Almighty;
“Another One” is unafraid to tell the Truth,
“This One” is dissecting the false myth,
And the backward ideologies, thank God Almighty!
The prisons are populated by innumerable innocents,
The Police and their cronies randomly humiliate
Our parents, siblings and cousins.
We have every reason to be mad and irate.
A more just and fair system needs to be in place now.
The Brother is using strong medicine right now:
To save America,
The beautiful diva,
Who stands for: “Justice, Freedom,
Liberty and Happiness for All.”
We should denounce Uncle Tom
And his monkeys. Brothers, who walk tall
Like you and our President,
Are rare and almost nonexistent.
The Truth will always set free:
The men of Justice, the men of integrity,
The men of Peace, the men of honesty;
The Brothers and Sisters who will tirelessly
Fight racism, the twin-brother of slavery. read more »
We all must bring our
Racism to end.
A message to all, I long to send.
The colors of the world, read more »
27.Why Do You Judge Me?
Why do you tend to judge me
cause I'm of different race.
Why do you tend to hate me
cause I'm from a different place. read more »
28.THE MOMENT (BARACK HUSSAIN OBAMA’S INAUGURATION)
The moment of Obama’s inauguration
Was a fluke of fate written for the nation
It was a moment to be cherished read more »
In my perfect world
The sky is a perfect blue
The grass is a soft green
And together are me and you read more »
30.*LET THE NEW YEAR 2K+9 BLOOM!
In a world that is
Free from terrible terrorism and death
Full of happy harmony and warmth read more »
Why does mankind hate people based on religion and race?
Is it ignorance, education, or governments deciding our place.
For people are people regardless of the color of their face. read more »
There are two types of people:
Those who play golf,
And those who recognize it
for the idiotic malpractice that it is, read more »
ohh, , on that list
an execustion for whom carry the hot blood of the east
the degnity, the pride, the justice for the least read more »
Racism a nasty word
that conjures thoughts
of oppressive deeds
made by man because read more »
35.Drops of shame
In this tradition of hypocrisy,
Rich sea of shams,
Virtue hides behind sanctimony,
Watch dogs are drooling at the prize, read more »
Oh! You are a little black boy,
and playing with your small toy.
Oh! You are black from outside,
but your heart and soul are white. read more »
New Racism Poems
- The Color of Racism, Hebert Logerie
- Spoiled in America There is no life better, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Racism Will Never End, Ban Quang Che
- Pressure Of Racism, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Thankful II, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Black and white zealots.. Reality in.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Terzanelle for Octavia Estelle Butler, Marieta Maglas
- Racism Haiku, Chenou Liu
- An old black man and a young gangster....., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Racism Acquired, Ima Ryma
- Discrimination, Mark Heathcote
- Racism is still alive, Sincair Farrell
- life without poetry, alexander opicho
- You Lead Us, hasmukh amathalal
- Dirge For Mandela, olumide emmanuel
- Peterborough, Moses Samandar
- Internet Racism, Sylvia Chidi
- Racism, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Be frank, hasmukh amathalal
- Friends Around the World, elysabeth faslund
- Paula Deen...Racism, elysabeth faslund
- Racism in the Deep South and the Perils .., Elsinore RathbridgeStewart
- It's a Disease, Christina Byrd
- Recognizing Rejecting Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Lessons In Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Racism In Any Form, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Beware Reverse Racism Is Still Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Color Scheme, Ima Ryma
- Reverse Racism Is Still Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Racism is Better, rommelmarkmarchan beyond poe ..
- Bigotry Creates Brutal False Illusions, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Reverse Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 2 Things I Can't Stand!, Snake Blocker
- Racism, Carniz Fatema
- The racism, Laura arwen
- The School System, Jeremy Rascon
- No You Don't. AND, You Wont, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Weeding: Plant Racism, Saiom Shriver
- Racism, Robin Keys
- Racism Kills, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Racism and the Culture Of Racism rev.2013, Trade Martin
- THERE IS NO TIME IN A POET'S LIFE, Aldo Kraas
- THERE IS NO TIME IN A POET'S LIFE FOR, Aldo Kraas
- Albi, Gerald Flippinhanger
- We Do Not Need Racism, Francis Duggan
- A Word To An Affrican....American....Kid, Atef Ayadi
- Of Your Feelings On Human Rights, Francis Duggan
- Racism In Poetry, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- ! RACISM !, GAYATRI NAMBIAR
- racism, alicia page
- International Clowns Guild. At a recent .., Chris Lane
- LOST WARRIOR, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Racism has a human heart...., John G. Nelson
- Racism On It, Francis Duggan
- From My Perspective, Sicelo Sithole
- Racism Haiku - Ice Cream, john tiong chunghoo
- END RACISM, Latishia Johnson
- obama, ian singer
- One Man's Brain, Theorem The Truth Serum
- We Do Not Need Racists, Francis Duggan
- No Matter What Your Nationality, Francis Duggan
- Kevin Andrews, Francis Duggan
- Racism: A Brief Analasis, Axiom Wheeler
- For Some To Be Racist, Francis Duggan
- It Is A Tragic Time We Live In, Francis Duggan
- ''Racism needs to end'', James Branson
- Racism Is Around Me Everywhere, Francis Duggan
- On Reading Of Racism In Ireland, Francis Duggan
- Racism,, maxpoet beauty
- IN THE CITY OF SORROWS, Aldo Kraas
- FIROZE-ON ICE, Ray Lucero
- 'Discrimination', David Taylor
- We Would All Be Brothers and Sisters, marie souline
- Remember The Holocaust, Mustafa Marconi
- carpe diem